PDA

View Full Version : Shinare help

Norious
10-06-2013, 12:44 PM
I want to make a formidable shin hare deck, but im afraid flyers will always make it a losing proposition. Any help or advice to steer me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanksin advance

Armies
10-06-2013, 07:05 PM
wait until we see full card list there maybe some shin'hare who fly or block fliers

Blackhoof
10-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Shin hare decks must be very aggressive and may have some control/removal.

Flyers is a threat but best defence is offence and flyers are often have weak stats. So if your opponent attacks you (and taps his flyers) you can deal more damage and win faster. And if your opponent use flyers to block you can always exchange his expensive creatures to your cheap cannon fodder.

I'm sure that best way to deal with flyers is just agression. Opponent must be afraid of your furry warriors. And if you use your resources to make any flyes you will have weak air troops and weak ground troops = weak position on both fronts.

And don't forget about removal in Blood and even Wild sources. It's enough.

beepharoni
10-07-2013, 04:30 PM
I think blackhoof said it right. With the shin'hare, you will have a lot of little guys all out at once. If your opponent is using flyers, and attacks over your head, he is exhausted for the even bigger attack that you will unleash on him with your furry army of doom. Then it turns into a race, where the shin'hare will be in a pretty good position, considering how quickly you can toss together an army (and create/buff battle hoppers).

The different colors are all pretty well balanced, it's all about how smart you are with playing what you're delt (and having enough resources to get your cards out).

Omniloathe
10-07-2013, 04:37 PM
1) you can get fliers that are not shin hare to compliment shin hare deck.

2) So long as you kill them faster than they kill you, it doesn't matter. Air units pay a premium for flight ability, they should lose if its a race situation, so long as you can get to them.

3) shin hare is most likely black/gree, you have access to black removal. Kill their ground wall and race them, or kill their fliers.

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-07-2013, 05:41 PM
The best type of shin'hare decks I've seen thus far have been:

1) Mono-wild shin'hare with Bucktooth Commander and Command Tower, as well as Ritualist of the Spring Litter and Chlorophyllia, that has Eye of Creation in it. Basically, you can win via the pump+swarm route, or the massive Eye of Creation into a bazillion shin'hare route.
2) Wild/blood shin'hare that focuses on the synergy of creating and sacrificing Battle Hoppers, with cards like Shin'hare Eulogist, Blood Cauldron Ritualist, that new unique 1 drop shin'hare, and Succulent Roostasaur (may as well exhaust the hoppers for pumps before you sac them)

Ultimately though, I feel the existence of Extinction in the meta as well as most shin'hare troops requiring others to actually become decent is going to be a huge hamstring to shin'hare decks. In terms of a successful high tier tribal deck at this point, I'd say orcs are the likely candidate.

EmraldArcher
10-08-2013, 09:44 PM
The best type of shin'hare decks I've seen thus far have been:

1) Mono-wild shin'hare with Bucktooth Commander and Command Tower, as well as Ritualist of the Spring Litter and Chlorophyllia, that has Eye of Creation in it. Basically, you can win via the pump+swarm route, or the massive Eye of Creation into a bazillion shin'hare route.
2) Wild/blood shin'hare that focuses on the synergy of creating and sacrificing Battle Hoppers, with cards like Shin'hare Eulogist, Blood Cauldron Ritualist, that new unique 1 drop shin'hare, and Succulent Roostasaur (may as well exhaust the hoppers for pumps before you sac them)

Ultimately though, I feel the existence of Extinction in the meta as well as most shin'hare troops requiring others to actually become decent is going to be a huge hamstring to shin'hare decks. In terms of a successful high tier tribal deck at this point, I'd say orcs are the likely candidate.

I think Extinction is going to have a similar effect on Orcs.

Granted, Orcs don't need as much support to put your opponent on a fast clock because of Rage but you're also going to be doing some damage to yourself if you want to use the best troops. If you can't regain board position after Extinction you basically spotted your opponent a quarter of your life.

That said, I agree Orcs have a better chance at being tier 1 then the rabbits.

Leingod
10-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Mono-wild style shin'hare is definitely gonna get hurt thanks to extinction and now heat wave. Sac style shin'hare might work out well enough because you can actually have a big threat or two while holding threats in hand which means you can recover board position much better. Especially when you factor in Necessary Sac and Wretched Brood. I've actually been contemplating going mono-blood sac'hare since runts gives less tokens now. You lose the champion but gain champion card draw.