PDA

View Full Version : Lets set up a google doc for bug reporting?

havocattack
10-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Hey guys,

Was just thinking it would be good if we set up some sort of google docs project that everyone can report bugs to. I think this would be helpful for the devs and would help to counter bugs being reported several times over.

I am not that familiar with google docs myself, fiddling around with some things at the moment, but maybe someone who is more familiar can set something up?

Just a thought ;)

ouphie
10-07-2013, 12:35 PM
A running list of bugs is a great idea. I wonder if CZE has something planned already.

bcofido
10-07-2013, 12:37 PM
There is a Bug forum isn't it enough? It seems they not want real tester so I guess its not needed, otherwise they would setup Mantis Bugtracker or some like that.

Pacific_Inferno
10-07-2013, 12:40 PM
They do, and reporting bugs that have already been reported is a useful tool in determining frequency of occurrence. Everywhere I've worked has a system which you can tie many bugs to one fix.

The bug reporting will likely be handled in the client and automatically send detailed logs to the development team.

ouphie
10-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Past beta tests I've been in have had the client submission option. I'm curious to know if there will be a published list of bugs, or just bug fixes in the patch notes.

Punk
10-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Post them here:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111