PDA

View Full Version : [FunktionFails] Favorite Fail / Win Cards

funktion
10-08-2013, 08:14 AM
So I'm going to just say right off the bat... this might be my best one yet. Finally able to start using some of the tricks I've been learning and I've still got quite a few tricks up my sleeve. Anyways enough tooting my own horn, that gets old fast. I hope this one is entertaining because I had a lot of fun putting it together. Hopefully the fansites can help pass those long hours of anticipation while we all wait for our alpha keys.

http://youtu.be/mX8Tqke99gc
http://youtu.be/mX8Tqke99gc

ALPHA IS STARTING WHOOOOO!!!!

Icepick
10-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Nice video, really liked all the effects for the card names and stuff! Only issue I had is that the audio seemed to be recorded in different segments, which isn't a bad thing but you had weird volume fading between them in multiple places. Just a little distracting.
What level did you back the kickstarter at? I'm obviously hoping to get in ASAP but I backed at King so depending on how they do the waves I might not even get in until Thursday or Friday :(

funktion
10-08-2013, 10:08 AM
This is my first time trying to record it in segments which turned out to be dramatically faster to edit and put together. I think I can definitely still improve on making it seemless though like you were saying. Without that there was a somewhat loudpop at each transition, and that woulda been even worse. I backed at 2x pro, I'm just crossing my fingers that I get in on wednesday since I've got the day off.

dogmod
10-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Most fail with relentless is obviously reginald :).. the damage from argus would be 11 no?

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Well polished video man, nice job. :cool:

funktion
10-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Most fail with relentless is obviously reginald :).. the damage from argus would be 11 no?

Reginald would also be pretty fail. Yeah, Argus would be 11, I was just going off of the top of my head there and forgot about the professor's effect.

Erebus
10-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Biggest Relentless Corruption Win would be drawing your opponent's Troop that was reshuffled by Replicator's Gambit.

Skirovik
10-10-2013, 07:22 PM
I always enjoy your videos, Function. You just seem so happy and excited about Hex. Which reminds me about how happy and excited I am about Hex! :D

It's a true win condition!