PDA

View Full Version : Notes from Alpha Launch Stream

Gimick
10-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Couple of notes I took while watching the stream today. If anyone got any other notes or details please add them

Alpha is alpha. Things are rough and there will be bugs and glitches
10-20% of the games are currently ending in crashes
Updates through the alpha patcher may be occuring daily or every other day
Some cards aren't showing the correct resolution and will be fixed
About 70 cards are missing from the game current. Will be added when ready. Cards may be added daily
There is a rudimentary AI, much improvement is needed to it
At the end of a game, game stats will display (not currently displaying)
MVP card will be shown at the end of the game (not currently displaying)
A rotating "wacky stat" will be shown as part of the stat (not currently displaying)
Several new cards were spoiled during the cast
Some of the art has changed on previous spoiled cards, as the art didn't live up to Cory's expectations. Example: Sword Trainer

And most importantly. Alpha invites have not gone out. There are still major issues with the launcher/patcher and game crashes. People are working 24/7 and invites will start going out when its ready (could be tonight... could be tomorrow).

UDareUTake
10-08-2013, 01:23 PM
[Alpha Invites]

Alpha Might be delayed

Hextcg: We're currently looking at giving people an update on when alpha invites will begin releasing around 4 PM PST today.

Hextcg: Slacker backers will have access in a few weeks, most likely

Hextcg: I can't give an exact answer to when any particular person will receive alpha access.

Hextcg: The $250 tiers will get in the second wave. I cannot say specifically when that will be other than as soon as possible.

Hextcg: while the first wave is just 1,300 people, we'll be able to open the pipeline to invite larger amounts in the future.

Hextcg: I can't answer anything specific about alpha access like uptime as that is all dependent on our hardware and engineers.

Hextcg: I just want to emphasize that Alpha is a "work in progress" and very distinct from Beta.

[Support]

Hextcg: We're partnering with Twitch to do a lot of things, like integration, and we're going to make sure the game has the proper visibility once it's more polished.

Hextcg: we will support Steam API

[Spoiler]

Hextcg: The spoiler is done

Hextcg: There will be a spoiler PDF published.

Hextcg: The spoiler I project will be today or tomorrow (if we can't get the two critical bugs fixed), tied to alpha invites going out.

[Misc]

Pass priority able to adjust from 3-10 secs *Adjustable for Various phase

70 cards unable for play due to some bugs (unsure when will this be resolved)

Hextcg: Names will persist from alpha to beta to retail.

Shadowelf
10-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Good job you two :)

They also said we will be hearing from them in roughly 3 hours

MoikPEI
10-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Ouch! What?
Is that a smooth gradient where Squire is slightly better than a few weeks, King is half of a few weeks, etc?

UDareUTake
10-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Ouch! What?
Is that a smooth gradient where Squire is slightly better than a few weeks, King is half of a few weeks, etc?

No Idea, but you can refer to this if it helps

Hextcg: I can't give an exact answer to when any particular person will receive alpha access.
Hextcg: while the first wave is just 1,300 people, we'll be able to open the pipeline to invite larger amounts in the future.

Jbizzi
10-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Let's be careful with speculation as the flame waves will grow bigger and bigger.

We will just assume that they will test the client with the first wave (Grand King and up backers) and see how it progresses from there.

Cotton
10-08-2013, 01:35 PM
I knew I should have opted for the $2,500 tier

EmraldArcher
10-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Wow a few weeks for slacker backers? Wasnt alpha itself only supposed to last for a "few weeks"?

Ogodei
10-08-2013, 01:37 PM

Ooof. I was hoping in a week or so, but weeks? This will take a looong time until release or just beta, guys …

Huntyre
10-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Wow a few weeks for slacker backers? Wasnt alpha itself only supposed to last for a "few weeks"?

alpha is supposed to last several months.. I'm sure someone around here has a link for it.

Shadowelf
10-08-2013, 01:44 PM
alpha is supposed to last several months.. I'm sure someone around here has a link for it.

True here is the link to it

http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013/08/31/dragoncon-2013-hextcg-pvp-design-panel/ check 0:36:32

GrimPagan
10-08-2013, 01:45 PM

True now it is, but when they originally laid out their timetable it was supposed to last weeks.

Soth
10-08-2013, 01:48 PM
why would it take 'a few weeks' for slacker backers to get in? I am not happy with this. Guess we are the second-class citizens around here.

whtknight
10-08-2013, 01:49 PM
well, we did donate later then others... I missed the KS by a couple days because I was out of country, but oh well. We'll get it when we get it.

Lawlschool
10-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Well to be fair, it is a slacker backer. And I think they initially projected (months ago) that alpha wouldn't last very long, but things change, and obviously rolling out a playable alpha has been more complicated than anticipated.

Remember, everyone, that we backed the final product. We didn't back for alpha, they're letting us in to alpha because they are really awesome and nice. And remember, this is alpha. It's not the final product, it's going to have tons of problems and not be polished. I, like everyone else, am very eager and excited to try this game out because it looks really freaking awesome and fun, but as Cory keeps stressing, this is alpha, aka barely playable. We're not getting everything we want all at once, and that is ok.

Falaris
10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
well, we did donate later then others... I missed the KS by a couple days because I was out of country, but oh well. We'll get it when we get it.

Why would you expect to get in before people that contributed before you did?

Edit: That quoted the wrong person. The quote is supposed to be in response to the person saying slacker backers were apparently 'second class citizens'

Athravan
10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
why would it take 'a few weeks' for slacker backers to get in? I am not happy with this. Guess we are the second-class citizens around here.

They can't just let everyone in at once because the load would be way too high for efficient testing - it just means no one would end up getting in due to crashes / instability. There has to be some logical way of dictating the waves; doing it via payment tier is the easiest way (other options include, by date you signed up - complicated, and simply random - can be unfair.) This way it's pretty fair really. Slacker backer guaranteed access to alpha and you will get it, it didn't guarantee access from day one. They're not doing it to punish you for not paying more... they're doing it because it's the only way to efficiently test the software and get the critical server issues out of the way so that everyone who's backed can actually get in.

Shaqattaq
10-08-2013, 01:54 PM

I am literally guessing when I say "weeks." Basically, we can't give any specific date or time because we don't have anyone on the server, but community members were speculating and passing around that information, so I wanted to give some sort of window.

Nobody is a second class citizen, but we can't have 20,000 users hitting our server at the same time. I can think of a few games that exist at this very moment that couldn't handle that number of concurrent. We'll get in people as soon as we can.

Soth
10-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Why would you expect to get in before people that contributed before you did?

Edit: That quoted the wrong person. The quote is supposed to be in response to the person saying slacker backers were apparently 'second class citizens'

No one said they expected to get in sooner. But 'a few weeks' sounds like we are getting in much later "Meh we don't really care about those guys, let them sit and wait'

Not what I expected from this company is all.

Punk
10-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks for posting this information. I'm glad I checked this thread first as now I don't have to filter for information from the other 20 useless threads in this forum.

Soth
10-08-2013, 01:58 PM
I am literally guessing when I say "weeks." Basically, we can't give any specific date or time because we don't have anyone on the server, but community members were speculating and passing around that information, so I wanted to give some sort of window.

Nobody is a second class citizen, but we can't have 20,000 users hitting our server at the same time. I can think of a few games that exist at this very moment that couldn't handle that number of concurrent. We'll get in people as soon as we can.

Ok, maybe I'm overreacting. when I heard 'a few weeks' I understood it as 'a few weeks after everyone else gets in' especially since i read they expect to get most people in 'within a few days'

Rapkannibale
10-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Come on people, if they say "we don't know when" you are unhappy. If they say "a few weeks" to cover their bases, you are not happy. You will get in as soon as they are able to. They won't prevent you from getting in just because they think its funny. They are working weekends and long hours so that we can play the ALPHA of the game. Lets not start "Hearthstone like" complaint fests because they are not letting everyone in at once.

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 02:00 PM
No one said they expected to get in sooner. But 'a few weeks' sounds like we are getting in much later "Meh we don't really care about those guys, let them sit and wait'

Really, stop whining. The way they initially said the waves would go I thought my tier (king) would be day 3/4. It now is sounding like I might be in week 2/3.

And I accept it because thats how an alpha is. Get over it or wait for beta.

Soth
10-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Get over it or wait for beta.

no you

atheforever
10-08-2013, 02:01 PM
So i bought a slacker backer to play the 8th and now it's delayed? :confused:

Shaqattaq
10-08-2013, 02:02 PM

There's no scenario where we have the ability to safely add to our server userbase and we don't immediately do so. Everyone will literally be getting in as soon as we possibly can get players into the alpha.

Simo46
10-08-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm a slacker backer too and I must admit I flipped out a little at the idea of weeks. I expected us to get in last, but logically I thought it would only be a matter of days since we are only a small slice of server load after the 15,000 kickerstarters are live. We already have less value per dollar from our contribution, and now it appears we are being made to wait longer purely because we didn't get into the cool club first. I'm as keen as anyone and would love to contribute more cash but now it appears I am being punished for not hearing about things in time, and that's no fault of mine.

houjix
10-08-2013, 02:04 PM

If you had followed any of the updates, you would have known that you weren't getting in on the 8th as a slacker backer.

GrinningBuddha
10-08-2013, 02:05 PM

Slacker Backer gives us Alpha access, not priority Alpha access. We'll be in as soon as it's feasible. In the meantime, there will be plenty of streams from KS backers to tide us over, as well as a full(ish) spoiler coming out soon. No big deal.

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 02:05 PM

It was never stated that you could play on the 8th. In fact it has been repeatedly stated that it would be in waves.

I'm a slacker backer too and I must admit I flipped out a little at the idea of weeks. I expected us to get in last, but logically I thought it would only be a matter of days since we are only a small slice of server load after the 15,000 kickerstarters are live. We already have less value per dollar from our contribution, and now it appears we are being made to wait longer purely because we didn't get into the cool club first. I'm as keen as anyone and would love to contribute more cash but now it appears I am being punished for not hearing about things in time, and that's no fault of mine.

You think you are alone in this? No. All of the kickstarters are also going to be forced to wait. Stop whining, it affects EVERYONE.

Jbizzi
10-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Please, please, please stop speculating.

Let them get in a a few thousand people and see how the load is and then they will release more information/invites.

There was never an assumption that everyone will be playing on Tuesday, October 8th at 5:00 p.m. PST...

Just be patient and you will all have plenty of time to try out as much Alpha as you can handle, I am sure of it.

Aethernaut
10-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Really, stop whining. The way they initially said the waves would go I thought my tier (king) would be day 3/4. It now is sounding like I might be in week 2/3.

And I accept it because thats how an alpha is. Get over it or wait for beta.

I don't think anyone is whining- they are just a little bummed because everyone is so so excited to play the game. Last week the talk was everyone would have access by the end of the week, now it is the end of the month. It is a very tiny little bit like waking up on Christmas morning and being told you will get your present on Lincoln's Birthday!

It is certainly not the end of the world, but don't be surprised if people blow of a little steam over the next few hours because of their disappointment. But that is all it is, just a little steam, no big deal.

nearlysober
10-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Last week the talk was everyone would have access by the end of the week Maybe you should pay attention to who is talking... because no one from CZE said that.

valerios
10-08-2013, 02:11 PM
i know everybody wants their hands on Alpha, but just be patient. It's better for everyone if crypto takes their time to perfect their game/product.

Aethernaut
10-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Maybe you should pay attention to who is talking... because no one from CZE said that.

No it was speculation to be sure.

the_artic_one
10-08-2013, 02:13 PM
I wish they'd give us the spoiler before the invites get sent out. It'd give us something to talk about while we wait.

nicosharp
10-08-2013, 02:13 PM
If this is any indicator, some speculation:
No one should expect a 'true' Beta until mid-December.
With retail maybe kicking off April or May 2014.
Tablet support around August or September 2014.
(let me mention again, just speculating)

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't think anyone is whining- they are just a little bummed because everyone is so so excited to play the game. Last week the talk was everyone would have access by the end of the week, now it is the end of the month. It is a very tiny little bit like waking up on Christmas morning and being told you will get your present on Lincoln's Birthday!

It is certainly not the end of the world, but don't be surprised if people blow of a little steam over the next few hours because of their disappointment. But that is all it is, just a little steam, no big deal.

People are niave if they thought it would be days. It's fine to hope for, but to seriously expect it is just silly. Look at any other beta/alpha from any company; they always have to start small.

So it is more on the whining side than letting off steam.

EmraldArcher
10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
I wish they'd give us the spoiler before the invites get sent out. It'd give us something to talk about while we wait.

Yea they said it was done, not sure why they don;t just post it.

Soth
10-08-2013, 02:23 PM
People are niave if they thought it would be days. It's fine to hope for, but to seriously expect it is just silly.

If only we could all be so wise and knowledgeable as you. I assume you are posting from your meditation garden high atop a mountain in Tibet.

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Am I the only one seeing the sig of EmraldArcher as a duplicate of my own? Wondering if the forums are bugging out or if there is a problem with my cache, etc.

Storm_Fireblade
Anything on multiple pledges yet? Is someone with three 250$ tiers still in the second group or does that add up, so that the total of 750$ equals a Grand King or higher pledge? And just to make it clear right away, I'm only asking. If CZE sticks to something like "only the highest tier counts", I'm totally fine with that. Just trying to figure out whether or not its gonna be invite-group 1 or 2 for me :)

Aldri
They said in chat that first wave will be 1200 people, and the second wave will be pledges at 250$ (so I guess the first wave is everything above 250$).

Aldri
10-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Anything on multiple pledges yet? Is someone with three 250$ tiers still in the second group or does that add up, so that the total of 750$ equals a Grand King or higher pledge? And just to make it clear right away, I'm only asking. If CZE sticks to something like "only the highest tier counts", I'm totally fine with that. Just trying to figure out whether or not its gonna be invite-group 1 or 2 for me :)

someone asked that in chat, 2 accounts at 250$ = 2 access in wave 2, not access in wave 1 (it doesn't add up for the access)

Xenavire
If only we could all be so wise and knowledgeable as you. I assume you are posting from your meditation garden high atop a mountain in Tibet.

Anyone who has been waiting on an alpha or beta invite before can tell you that it takes a lot longer than expected. Even CZE has proven it themselves by moving it from August to September to October. It is a clear pattern, it doesn't take much to reach the conclusion that it can and probably will take a lot longer.

houjix
Anything on multiple pledges yet? Is someone with three 250$ tiers still in the second bracket or does that add up, so that the total of 750$ equals a Grand King or higher pledge? And just to make it clear right away, I'm only asking. If CZE sticks to something like "only the highest tier counts", I'm totally fine with that. Just trying to figure out whether or not its gonna be bracket 1 or 2 for me :)

If you didn't pledge Grand King and up, you aren't in the first group. I doubt they have taken the time to comb through and add up someone's total contribution, assuming they used the same e-mail address.

Gimick
10-08-2013, 02:27 PM

Good point. We could all be figuring out decks to make until the servers are up. Theorycrafting to appease the masses.

BTW, everything past the 3rd post in this thread is off topic. :p (including this one).

Skirovik
10-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Am I the only one seeing the sig of EmraldArcher as a duplicate of my own? Wondering if the forums are bugging out or if there is a problem with my cache, etc.

You are not the only one seeing this.

Aethernaut
10-08-2013, 02:28 PM
People are niave if they thought it would be days. It's fine to hope for, but to seriously expect it is just silly. Look at any other beta/alpha from any company; they always have to start small.

Maybe, but silly seems a little harsh. Can we settle on "overly optimistic"?:p

atheforever
10-08-2013, 02:29 PM
If you had followed any of the updates, you would have known that you weren't getting in on the 8th as a slacker backer.

I like your attitude, add you in my pokedex.

houjix
10-08-2013, 02:29 PM

I just turn sigs off. It makes things load much faster.

Storm_Fireblade
10-08-2013, 02:30 PM
someone asked that in chat, 2 accounts at 250$ = 2 access in wave 2, not access in wave 1 (it doesn't add up for the access)

Thanks a lot for the information :)

keroko
10-08-2013, 02:32 PM
does anyone know what the swirly yellowish whirlpool things were near the player deck piles?

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 02:33 PM
does anyone know what the swirly yellowish whirlpool things were near the player deck piles?

Void zone, for removed from play cards.

atheforever
10-08-2013, 02:33 PM

Yup.

Daer
10-08-2013, 02:34 PM

Maybe thats where voided cards go.

hex_colin
10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Maybe thats where voided cards go.

It is. And there will apparently be cards (eventually, the "Void Society") that can access the "void" - time will tell for what purpose.

Hemotherapy
10-08-2013, 02:37 PM

Back when the kickstarter was going that's what they expected, now they're saying a few months.

dogmod
10-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Hmm... Anyone see the exact text on the witch card 1/1 flyer they played... Seemed like she was unblockable ?

There was also a vanilla 3/1 blood flyer for cost 5

a 4/3 diamond(? or saphire) legendary that allowed you to give a target troop "ignore next damage taken" each time that you attacked with the 4/3

Diamond aura was spoiled but I forget what exactly it was... +0/+2 and steadfast? Something like that

Anyone get screen captures?

ShadowDragon
10-08-2013, 02:40 PM
So i have backed two times with 2 different e-mails, so lets say i want to play the alpha with a freind to show it off because i get two "alpha-accounts" i then need to choose 2 different keep names of course, but what happens when i then decide to merge them come beta, which name do i keep?

Aethernaut
10-08-2013, 02:40 PM

Maybe, but silly seems a little harsh. Can we settle on "overly optimistic"?:p

keroko
10-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Void zone

tks guys, void society huh? neat

Daer
10-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Diamond aura was +2/+2 and steadfast I believe.

hex_colin
10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Hmm... Anyone see the exact text on the witch card 1/1 flyer they played... Seemed like she was unblockable ?

Basically, only by Blood troops.

Anyone get screen captures?

I'll pull them from the client when I get a chance - headed to the airport for another flight.

hex_colin
10-08-2013, 02:43 PM
a 4/3 diamond(? or saphire) legendary that allowed you to give a target troop "ignore next damage taken" each time that you attacked with the 4/3

Diamond aura was spoiled but I forget what exactly it was... +0/+2 and steadfast? Something like that

Diamond - Frost Witch

Yup - Diamond Aura - maybe +2/+2 with Steadfast... I'll check

Showsni
10-08-2013, 02:46 PM
It was +2/+2 and Steadfast for 5.

the_artic_one
http://i.imgur.com/f1JetlE.jpg

GrimPagan

It's not naive when Crypto says:

Roll out plan

My hope is we do relatively small batches the first couple of days and based on that info we throttle it as high as we can reasonably go to get everyone in as quickly as possible. As an example: if we let in 500 people day one, 1000 day two, and the server is handling it no problem, we could go 5000 day three and the rest day four, but this is all based on server performance.

(update #47 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ard-game/posts)

So expectations were influenced by the example they gave. You can't blame people for being disappointed even if it was only an example given, there is an implication there.

I'd be concerned if people weren't in here expressing disappointment. Would show that people aren't fussed. You want people fussed, shows there is good anticipation for the game.

ramseytheory
10-08-2013, 02:53 PM
All right, basic math time!

- There are 1,047 grand kings and up, so that's the size of the first wave. We've known this for over a week now.
- There are over 14,000 unique Kickstarter backers. We've known this since the Kickstarter ended.
- Therefore, if the size of the waves stays constant, it will take around two weeks before slacker backers start getting access.

So a guess of "a few weeks" for slacker backers shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

The reason why it's a guess is that we don't know how many simultaneous connection attempts the servers can handle. CZE could be able to start taking 5,000 people per wave and have everyone in by next week, or 1,000 people could already be too much to handle and it could take three or four weeks. Obviously CZE are hoping to be able to make the waves larger, but there's no easy way to test this sort of thing so they won't be able to tell if that's possible until after the first wave gets in.

None of this is CZE somehow retroactively punishing people for getting in late or not paying enough. That wouldn't make any sense, even if they didn't care about their customers (which they do).

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 02:58 PM
As an example: if we let in 500 people day one, 1000 day two, and the server is handling it no problem, we could go 5000 day three and the rest day four, but this is all based on server performance.

Example, if, could. Nothing solid there. They even increased the amount of people they estimated from 500 up to about 1000. I don't see why people didn't expect this.

Rycajo
10-08-2013, 02:59 PM
So i have backed two times with 2 different e-mails, so lets say i want to play the alpha with a freind to show it off because i get two "alpha-accounts" i then need to choose 2 different keep names of course, but what happens when i then decide to merge them come beta, which name do i keep?

Check the Alpha FAQ. But in short, you may create two accounts and allow a friend to use one. Then when rewards are given out, you may combine the accounts.

BossHoss
10-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Even as a DL backer I am not holding my breath for access tonight.

I was fortunate enough to witness first hand how hard this group works to deliver everything we hope for and even stood in one spot for half a day at GenCon. It is by no means a stretch to say that they are doing absolutely everything to resolve issues and make us all happy.

It sucks to wait but you might as well get used to it because with life in general you must wait for nearly everything.

Personally I want steak and not a McDonalds cheeseburger...

Connected
10-08-2013, 03:05 PM
It's not naive when Crypto says:

Roll out plan

My hope is we do relatively small batches the first couple of days and based on that info we throttle it as high as we can reasonably go to get everyone in as quickly as possible. As an example: if we let in 500 people day one, 1000 day two, and the server is handling it no problem, we could go 5000 day three and the rest day four, but this is all based on server performance.

(update #47 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ard-game/posts)

So expectations were influenced by the example they gave. You can't blame people for being disappointed even if it was only an example given, there is an implication there.

I'd be concerned if people weren't in here expressing disappointment. Would show that people aren't fussed. You want people fussed, shows there is good anticipation for the game.

There were three words that should have clued you in that what was being said was in no way, shape or form to be taken literally:

"As an example..."

There are no insinuations in IT. You either have it or you don't. You can either let in 500 people or you can't. There is no linear progression based upon an arbitrary rotation of the earth because human demand doesn't scale that way.

You'll be let in, in waves. I'm sorry you are disappointed. Let this be an opportunity to not take someone's word as gospel simply because you want to believe.

GrimPagan
10-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Example, if, could. Nothing solid there. They even increased the amount of people they estimated from 500 up to about 1000. I don't see why people didn't expect this.

I didn't say there was anything solid if you read my post. I said there was an implication by them posting that that access could be on the order of a few days and not weeks.

And it was to illustrate the point that people shouldn't be called "whiners" when they express disappointment.

Would you prefer that Crypto said " Hey guys access for everyone will be weeks" and everyone went "whatever" and didn't care? That would normally indicate that the game won't do well, and you'll be playing with yourself alot.

GrimPagan
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
There were three words that should have clued you in that what was being said was in no way, shape or form to be taken literally:

"As an example..."

There are no insinuations in IT. You either have it or you don't. You can either let in 500 people or you can't. There is no linear progression based upon an arbitrary rotation of the earth because human demand doesn't scale that way.

You'll be let in, in waves. I'm sorry you are disappointed. Let this be an opportunity to not take someone's word as gospel simply because you want to believe.

Maybe reread my post? Where did I say I was disappointed and that I took anyone's word as gospel? I was making a point that people being disappointed and posting about it is a good thing.

dogmod
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Is there something hypocritical about whining about other people whining? I don't know. Perhaps the most clairvoyant of us would have expected this from cryptozoic and also expected the community reaction. Perhaps not everyone has that much foresight.

beepharoni
10-08-2013, 03:15 PM
so many rustled jimmies in this thread. I am more upset about not getting to view the stream because I was at work, than not having alpha access waiting for me when i got home.

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 03:15 PM
OK, maybe I am not being as polite and understanding as I could be. Someone is trying to barge in and steal my guild (someone I have never met nor had contact with and is most definitely not associated with the guild) so I am getting pretty pissed off and maybe I am lashing out a bit.

By the way, EmraldArcher is not to be trusted. I know nothing about him/her exept that they are a thief.

jinsaku
10-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Perhaps I'm just dumb, but I can't find a link to the currently-discussed twitch stream anywhere except for http://www.twitch.tv/hextcg and the last video there was 2 months ago.

Am I missing something? What's the twitch stream being discussed?

Thanks!

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Perhaps I'm just dumb, but I can't find a link to the currently-discussed twitch stream anywhere except for http://www.twitch.tv/hextcg and the last video there was 2 months ago.

Thanks!

Apparently twitch made a change recently that resulted in the stream not being archived. It should have been, but an option became toggled off by default, or so I hear.

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-08-2013, 03:19 PM
By the way, EmraldArcher is not to be trusted. I know nothing about him/her exept that they are a thief.
I love gossip, and this does sound incredibly juicy. Care to share? :-3

Gimick
10-08-2013, 03:21 PM

Thanks!

You are not missing anything. You are looking in the right place. It's just not up yet.

TheOnyxRaven
10-08-2013, 03:23 PM
What upsets me the most is the backlash of people complaining about waiting longer for Alpha, when the Cryptozoic team is working hard trying to get the Alpha out ASAP. Just be patient and appreciate the dedication that they are putting into getting HEX on our desktops :)!

Also is there no Archive of the stream!? I missed it and couldn't find any evidence of it... A link would be appreciated! [Edit: Ah, It's not up yet. Thanks Gimick!]

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I love gossip, and this does sound incredibly juicy. Care to share? :-3

Gladly. A few pages back (page 4) I noticed EmraldArcher has an exact copy/paste of my banner image and text (but not the formatting). I have never had any contact with this person, and I thought it was a bug in the forums. A few PM's later and it become obvious that the person is trying to pretend they are not only a member of a guild they never even contacted, but a co-founder and guild master.

It's a total scam and I am irate. I just hope the mods actually take some punitive actions here. Especially as I can prove that the person is not one of the founding members (it was founded years ago in WoW, and all of the founders are still playing, in the same guild.) Whats more, the guild was based off something that has existed far longer, and we have domain names and servers all filled with Chopstixz material.

Basically, he has no way to prove he was even in contact with any of us prior to him suddenly adding a copy of my sig to his own sig an hour and a half ago. You can even check it, he made a post 2 hours ago - no sig at all.

Just a scammer trying to profit off other peoples hard work. And I am sooo mad. Chopstixz is a name that I refuse to let be dragged through the mud.

jinsaku
10-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Ah, well, that's lame. Is there no way to watch the archive currently?

Daer
10-08-2013, 03:31 PM
It wasn't archived

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Gladly. *snip*
Wow... that's all sorts of ridiculous. I guess they're thinking of trying to snipe the guild name when the game comes out and profit from the popularity? Just... absurd.

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Wow... that's all sorts of ridiculous. I guess they're thinking of trying to snipe the guild name when the game comes out and profit from the popularity? Just... absurd.

Exactly. I think this may just happen more often as the news has broken that higher tiers don't get to save guild names any sooner. But I will fight tooth and nail for my guild, and I have so many ways to prove it that the thief will be forced to give me back the name. Already a month established here, our own forum, same length of time (with a short list of users right now which he/she is not a part of) and a much longer line of history from far beyond Hex.

Not going to let this happen.

sukebe
10-08-2013, 03:52 PM

I understand that you and everyone wants to get in as soon as possible. I do too, and am a little bummed I am not playing right now :-) However, there are some things for you and everyone else complaining that they may have to wait a few weeks to get in because they are slacker backers.

First, while it is true it is not your fault that you didnt find out about this game during the kickstarter campaign, it is important to note that it is not CZE's fault either.

Second, you are not being punished for spending less money or getting onto the bandwagon late. You are simply not being awarded for it.

There is no reason to take personal offense at getting in later. They had to choose a group to get in first (and a subsequent order for the next groups) and doing it by tier was the simplest and most logical choice. Alpha will last for months, we will all get to play for a good long time :-)

Simo46
10-08-2013, 03:53 PM
There are also some apples and oranges in this thread. I had my little rant before because from some of the updates I was under the seemingly incorrect assumption that most users would be in by the end of the week. So to then see the note that seemingly singled out slacker backers as having to wait weeks on top of that made me a bit irate. I'm cool with being at the back of the queue, I'm cool with it being delayed because that's how technology works, but I was uncool with it seeming like we were being held back for 2+ weeks AFTER everyone else was in, for no apparent reason.

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Keep in mind we'll get alpha - with 4 of each PvP card - for weeks, if not months. That's a lot of effectively free gameplay, and will cater to both casual and competitive players. A little delay - even a week or two - isn't that bad.

If you need something to occupy your time, Pokemon X and Y come out on Saturday. :-3

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Pokemon X and Y come out on Saturday. :-3

Way ahead of you! *high5*

Skirovik
10-08-2013, 03:58 PM
If you need something to occupy your time, Pokemon X and Y come out on Saturday. :-3

If only I had a 3DS. :(

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-08-2013, 04:01 PM
I believe they're releasing - if they haven't already - spiffy new red and blue 3DSes with the two legendary pokemon on the outside. They look pretty swish - if it weren't for how awesome Fire Emblem: Awakening is, I'd say I wish I had waited the extra 3 months to get one of them. :-P

Should be a great game though - if for nothing else than Pokemon being in 3D.

slipperyjoe
10-08-2013, 04:01 PM

Slacker? Ouch, sorry I didn't give you guys my life savings.

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 04:07 PM

They have gotten a lot cheaper, and theres the new "2DS" which is also cheap and kinda cool (no 3d feature and seems to handle more like a mini-tablet than a multiscreen device that can close.)

If you have no money to drop on it that makes it tough, but with Pokemon and a bunch of other good games out or coming out (monster hunter 3g out and 4 coming, phoenix wright 4 coming soon, LOZ a link between worlds soon, etc) if you have the money its not a bad idea to grab it.

Pokemon alone looks like it might be worth it this time (sooo many upgrades and additions). Plus they have a lot of old school Nes/Snes games on the eshop, so thats always cool.

And now I will stop promoting before I have my post deleted! :P

Icepick
10-08-2013, 04:13 PM
I believe they're releasing - if they haven't already - spiffy new red and blue 3DSes with the two legendary pokemon on the outside. They look pretty swish - if it weren't for how awesome Fire Emblem: Awakening is, I'd say I wish I had waited the extra 3 months to get one of them. :-P

I really want one of those limited edition 3DS' (and they're XLs too!), but I already have the limited edition regular Zelda one, so it's pretty hard to justify buying another one :(
Super hyped for Pokemon though! Nearly as much as for Hex! Can't wait!

jaxsonbatemanhex
10-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Super hyped for Pokemon though! Nearly as much as for Hex! Can't wait!
No kidding! :-P I'll probably be bouncing between the two. Along the lines of "ok, I've been playing Hex for an hour or two now, need a break... Pokemon! *Two hours later* Ok, I've been playing Pokemon for two hours now, need a break... Hex!" and repeat. ;-)

Though I might have to give Pokemon a little more attention initially. My girlfriend and my best mate are both getting it too, and I'm pretty competitive so I want to stay ahead of the curve. >:-3

Xenavire
10-08-2013, 04:18 PM

My G/F just bought the blue one about a week or two ago (it came out in September) and it looks amazing. A little jealous haha!

ramseytheory
10-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Slacker? Ouch, sorry I didn't give you guys my life savings.

"Slacker backer" is a standard, established term for people who donate after the Kickstarter ends - it goes all the way back to the original Double Fine Kickstarter, and using it isn't intended as a jab on CZE's part.

slipperyjoe
10-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Oh right, I thought it was a term for people who donated under one of the minimum requirements to take part in the alpha.

Kilo24
10-08-2013, 04:29 PM
There are also some apples and oranges in this thread. I had my little rant before because from some of the updates I was under the seemingly incorrect assumption that most users would be in by the end of the week. So to then see the note that seemingly singled out slacker backers as having to wait weeks on top of that made me a bit irate. I'm cool with being at the back of the queue, I'm cool with it being delayed because that's how technology works, but I was uncool with it seeming like we were being held back for 2+ weeks AFTER everyone else was in, for no apparent reason.

They have a reason that they gave: server stability. It's a very difficult thing to predict - see the majority of MMO launches.

Moreover, they know precisely how many Kickstarter supporters they have, so they can plan for that. But with Slacker Backers, more can come in at any time. It's quite possible that Hex being playable and widely streamed will trigger a lot more people to join in. There are certainly ways to deal with that, but they'll most likely involve either a long delay to make sure the infrastructure can support it, preventing new Slacker Backers or treating Slacker Backers unequally.

Still, it's worth treating any time estimates they make as tentative at this point. Without the alpha open to backers, they don't have much solid information either.

Soth
10-08-2013, 04:38 PM
"Slacker backer" is a standard, established term for people who donate after the Kickstarter ends - it goes all the way back to the original Double Fine Kickstarter, and using it isn't intended as a jab on CZE's part.

I understand, but a lot of us that will end up being 'slacker backers' will be people who arent too familiar with kickstarter and will just shake our heads and say 'huh?'

nearlysober
10-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Not really sure what all the complaints are about (other than just a general need to vent, I know we're all excited).

But be realistic here: Everyone cannot get in day one. No Alpha/Beta could handle this.

And, there's really only two ways to "gate" players in:
1. By donation tier
2. By random lottery

Donation tier sucks for people at the end of the list.
Random lottery sucks for EVERYONE except the people already in.

No solution is perfect, but by donation tier at least has some semblance of 'fair'.

icetech
10-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm a slacker backer and a few weeks sounds great... people are in way too much of a rush anymore.. its just a game and in a few weeks it will be better than at start anyway:) I just hope they take their time and gets things working well instead of rushing to make people happy

Gulbech
10-08-2013, 04:53 PM
As a slacker backer i really dont understand all this complaining. It is only fair that people who invested most and took the biggest risk get in first.

Just sad i didnt know about the game until after the kickstarter.

Handsofevil
10-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Just an update from a Grand King tier. I haven't gotten an invite yet, and it doesn't look like anybody has. I'll try and post when I get an invite since I will be streaming it and will post any info I might here as to when they will be inviting tiers.

Purpherb
10-08-2013, 06:45 PM
This is bullshit. They just said it should take days not weeks. I just bought slacker backer yesterday and now its a few weeks. And for everyone saying that its hecause of server instability that is crap. They haven't tested the servers at all so how did it jump from days to weeks without anyt hing happenng yet. And why is this hidden information, can't they just come out and tell us officially?

Sry that's my rant of the week I know shit happens.

JakeFreedom
10-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch there herbalessence. Maybe they found a huge vulnerability in the code, or a major bug. IDK, could be anything. I am also in the SB option group. It's out of our control.

eror
10-08-2013, 08:12 PM
pic proof support
and i miss capture some of it

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d1.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d2.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d3.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d4.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d5.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d6.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d7.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d8.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d9.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d10.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d11.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d12.png
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/eroramor/Hex_tcg/d13.png

tautologico
10-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Keep in mind we'll get alpha - with 4 of each PvP card - for weeks, if not months.

By the state of alpha as seen in the stream, it will be months until beta, not weeks. I wouldn't expect to see beta before next year.

JakeFreedom
10-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Well there you go! Us SB'ers will have access in a few weeks. Not bad considering some of the KS'ers contributed months ago!

Daer
10-08-2013, 08:40 PM
They just said it should take days not weeks.

CZE never said that slacker backers would get into the alpha within a few days of launch, that was entirely community speculation.

Niedar
10-08-2013, 08:52 PM
This is bullshit. They just said it should take days not weeks. I just bought slacker backer yesterday and now its a few weeks. And for everyone saying that its hecause of server instability that is crap. They haven't tested the servers at all so how did it jump from days to weeks without anyt hing happenng yet. And why is this hidden information, can't they just come out and tell us officially?

Right, they have not tested the servers like this so if they are stable everyone will be in within a few days if they are not then it might be a few weeks. I am not sure what your point is but within a few weeks does not mean for sure a few weeks but the goal is that it should not take any longer than a few weeks.

It is unlikely that there won't be any problems though and hell you might even have people in the alpha but actually unable to play it for a few days and shit like that.

katkillad
10-08-2013, 09:30 PM
So much entitlement in here... It's just going to get worse when alpha starts and people whine and complain about their game crashing and how buggy this alpha is.

Let me give you some realistic expectations, alpha is going to last several months and we will be lucky if the game is released by the end of next year.

EmraldArcher
10-08-2013, 09:47 PM
So much entitlement in here... It's just going to get worse when alpha starts and people whine and complain about their game crashing and how buggy this alpha is.

Let me give you some realistic expectations, alpha is going to last several months and we will be lucky if the game is released by the end of next year.

Holidays wreak havoc on game development.

There's no way the game gets released before 2014.

TheOnyxRaven
10-08-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm a slacker backer and a few weeks sounds great... people are in way too much of a rush anymore.. its just a game and in a few weeks it will be better than at start anyway:) I just hope they take their time and gets things working well instead of rushing to make people happy

This. It's great to see that some of the slackbackers have a positive take on waiting. :).

To be fair, I'm not saying I disagree or agree with what you're saying, but please CONSIDER the fact that some people have backed this game since early May and have been waiting a quarter of a year to play the Alpha. I know some of the slacker backers have been waiting just as long as the normal backers so in no way am I trying to justify the slackers having to wait longer. However, the majority of the KS backers don't see it as fair to have the possibility of someone who backs right now getting in before them.

That said, Cryptozoic is just trying their hardest to get the Alpha into everyone's hands, so we all just need to be patient, and heck, by the time the slacker backers get it, the game will probably be more polished and have less bugs hence a better day one experience for them. :P

Chiany
10-08-2013, 09:53 PM

Maybe, but he is just being realistic.
Truth hurts sometimes.

Soul-of-Void
10-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Looks like some ppl dont understand CZE dont know how servers will respond to certain number of ppl login and playing and if they let everyone in one go servers would implode ... Thats why they need to give waves so with the first 1000-1300 (gk+ tier ) will see how servers handle this then next waves will follow.

Some ppl waiting since Ks started , SB can come in few weeks or if servers will hold very good maybe even just in 2. When CZe will know more they will tell us. Be patient

keldrin
10-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Like Sisyphus, we are bound to a eternity of torment. To continuously toil in a futile endeavour. To harken to the half guesses made by others, and to make them, unto our own mind, as hard fact.

Anyways, nothing was said, to be set in stone. And they have given their best guesses based on what facts they had at hand.
We are pretty close to a alpha now. A true alpha. Not one of those polished pretend alphas the other guys give you.

purehybrid
10-08-2013, 11:38 PM
A true alpha. Not one of those polished pretend alphas the other guys give you.

Which, as you can tell by the massive QQ over a few extra hours wait, is going to be a massive source of frustration. Honestly, anyone that is complaining about an extra day or even week wait for alpha, and feels ENTITLED to be playing right now... should really save themselves the frustration and just wait for beta. 'cos shit is gonna break. Cards and game mechanics are gonna work incorrectly, or not at all. Art is gonna go spastic at times, and crashes will be rampant.

If setting up a full combo, only for it to randomly not work causing you to lose the game, or even crash to desktop, is going to make you rage - come back in 2 months.

RanaDunes
10-08-2013, 11:51 PM
[Misc]

Pass priority able to adjust from 3-10 secs *Adjustable for Various phase

If this is what I think it is.... then BOOO... BOOOOO... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOO BOO BOOO!!!
:mad:

But is it? I hope not :(

There's no key-bind to PASS EVERYTHING THIS turn? if not.. BIG mistake.

Showsni
10-09-2013, 01:01 AM
If this is what I think it is.... then BOOO... BOOOOO... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOO BOO BOOO!!!
:mad:

But is it? I hope not :(

There's no key-bind to PASS EVERYTHING THIS turn? if not.. BIG mistake.

At the very least, they'll probably add a key to skip all priority this turn, if it's not in already. The 3-10 second thing is completely optional (you can turn it on and off when you like), and shouldn't affect you negatively if you don't want to use it.

Dralon
10-09-2013, 01:58 AM
To echo what others have said. It's Alpha, so be adults and be patient.

Kickstarter is not a preorder.

None of us even knew this game was going to exist 5 months ago, and our lives managed to go on....I think they will continue to go on no matter what day alpha launches.

Gwaer
10-09-2013, 02:08 AM
I really hate the kickstarter is not a preorder line. Don't get me wrong. I agree with your sentiment. Kickstarter is absolutely a pre-order though. They're required to provide you with the product you paid for. If the company goes bellyup and there's no more money you can sue them, you will win. But it likely won't pay for court costs or your time. Especially if they have no money to pay with. That same thing is true if you pre-ordered through a website. There certainly are more risks. It's usually a very far out pre-order with a less than tested company but it doesn't change the fact that you exchange money for future goods and services that are owed to you. Stop saying otherwise. You can check KS terms that both buyer and seller agree to.

Banquetto
10-09-2013, 02:21 AM

Personally, if I was in charge (so you're lucky I'm not), one post like this and you'd get your $50 refunded and your account deleted.

Yes it's a short-term hit to the bottom line but most businesses learn that there are certain customers you're better off without. This sort of toxic whining crybaby attitude will probably drive off a lot more than $50 worth of business over the course of the game's lifetime.

Which, as you can tell by the massive QQ over a few extra hours wait, is going to be a massive source of frustration. Honestly, anyone that is complaining about an extra day or even week wait for alpha, and feels ENTITLED to be playing right now... should really save themselves the frustration and just wait for beta. 'cos shit is gonna break.

Absolutely. As the very first post in this thread said, "10-20% of the games are currently ending in crashes". I can't imagine how the people screeching about alpha being delayed are going to cope with that.

katkillad
10-09-2013, 02:46 AM
I really hate the kickstarter is not a preorder line. Don't get me wrong. I agree with your sentiment. Kickstarter is absolutely a pre-order though. They're required to provide you with the product you paid for. If the company goes bellyup and there's no more money you can sue them, you will win. But it likely won't pay for court costs or your time. Especially if they have no money to pay with. That same thing is true if you pre-ordered through a website. There certainly are more risks. It's usually a very far out pre-order with a less than tested company but it doesn't change the fact that you exchange money for future goods and services that are owed to you. Stop saying otherwise. You can check KS terms that both buyer and seller agree to.

Actually no, you aren't pre-ordering anything because you aren't paying for a product. You are making a donation for a game that needs funds to develop. They could have very easily offered no rewards or no promise of anything until the game is fully ready to go for release.

Mathaw
10-09-2013, 02:55 AM
"Hextcg: Slacker backers will have access in a few weeks, most likely"

Oh, well, thanks guys; glad to know how unimportant we are.

They can't just let everyone in at once because the load would be way too high for efficient testing - it just means no one would end up getting in due to crashes / instability. There has to be some logical way of dictating the waves; doing it via payment tier is the easiest way (other options include, by date you signed up - complicated, and simply random - can be unfair.) This way it's pretty fair really. Slacker backer guaranteed access to alpha and you will get it, it didn't guarantee access from day one. They're not doing it to punish you for not paying more... they're doing it because it's the only way to efficiently test the software and get the critical server issues out of the way so that everyone who's backed can actually get in.

No the easiest and most fair way to handle alpha invites would be randomising it from the pool. The different donation tiers paid different amounts for different rewards - not for earlier access to the game. It does create a different class of player, I worried this would happen and here it is.

I think a little PR help is needed for Crypto…

Slacker Backer gives us Alpha access, not priority Alpha access. We'll be in as soon as it's feasible. In the meantime, there will be plenty of streams from KS backers to tide us over, as well as a full(ish) spoiler coming out soon. No big deal.

The higher tiers also didn't buy 'priority access', but they're still getting it. That's the issue…

katkillad
10-09-2013, 03:03 AM
The higher tiers also didn't buy 'priority access', but they're still getting it. That's the issue…

You don't have to make a hundred different replies you know, you could do it all in one post.

Mathaw
10-09-2013, 03:11 AM
What upsets me the most is the backlash of people complaining about waiting longer for Alpha, when the Cryptozoic team is working hard trying to get the Alpha out ASAP. Just be patient and appreciate the dedication that they are putting into getting HEX on our desktops :)! ]

Give me a break - they're a business producing a product with a budget several orders of magnitude higher than they needed. They're not doing us some kind of favour :p

You don't have to make a hundred different replies you know, you could do it all in one post.

I'm replying to different people in an antiquated forum, I'm working within my limits.

Holidays wreak havoc on game development.

There's no way the game gets released before 2014.

This boggles my mind.

You guys seem to have a much better handle on the development cycle than Cypto - if only they'd consulted you a few months back they could have given more accurate timings.

EmraldArcher
10-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Actually no, you aren't pre-ordering anything because you aren't paying for a product. You are making a donation for a game that needs funds to develop. They could have very easily offered no rewards or no promise of anything until the game is fully ready to go for release.

Kickstarter contributions are legally enforceable purchase contracts.

If, for instance, CE decided that a certain tier is no longer getting rewards anyone who purchased that tier based on the previously advertised benefits would win a breach on contract lawsuit.

The presence of consideration, give us X amount of money you will receive Y product, creates a contract. Kickstarter themselves acknowledges in their ToS that a contract is formed when you pledge to back a project.

MoikPEI
10-09-2013, 06:24 AM
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

ossuary
10-09-2013, 06:53 AM
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Oh god, what have you done to me!

Aradon
10-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Seriously, I've said it before. That sort of reckless linking needs to be criminalized.
http://orteil.dashnet.org/nested , on the other hand, won't devour your life, but is at the same time quite interesting.

MoikPEI
10-09-2013, 07:06 AM
I wouldn't say it was reckless.
Given the thread direction, using that kind of nuclear option was a calculated link to restore peace.

ossuary
10-09-2013, 07:17 AM
I can't stop... 1.7K cookies per second, and each click nets me an extra 25... you bastard! :)

MoikPEI
10-09-2013, 07:19 AM
According to my game stats, I started 479 hours ago, have a lifetime 1,400,000,000,000,000 cookies made, at a current rate of 5,900,000,000 cookies per second with 295,000,000 earned per click. I'm about to soft-reset sometime today in order to get my first batch of Heavenly Chips.

EmraldArcher
10-09-2013, 07:20 AM
I can't stop... 1.7K cookies per second, and each click nets me an extra 25... you bastard! :)

Ha, I have over 8 billion a second and that's nothing compared to some people.

Get out while you still can.

Aradon
10-09-2013, 07:25 AM
55 billion cps. I was clean for a week until today! 60 quadrillion cookies baked total, and I'm on 15 quadrillion for this session, which has lasted 11 days.

Resets are OP, but only once you get up to 80+ antimatter condensers.

caffn8d
10-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Haha... I love that cookie clicker completely coffin-ed this thread. Well played, sir.

felmare
10-09-2013, 08:09 AM
im at 98 million cookies per second.... gah. as long as i get into alpha before the 19th i will be perfectly happy as a slacker backer because my wife is going out of town for 10 days :D PARTY!!!!!

Chiany
10-09-2013, 08:17 AM