PDA

View Full Version : spoiler list as XML please?

elsimer
10-08-2013, 08:01 PM
I appreciate the PDF spoiler list, but that's an aweful lot of data in a format that is not easily digestible. Any chance we can get it as XML or something similar?

hex_colin
10-08-2013, 08:28 PM
I appreciate the PDF spoiler list, but that's an aweful lot of data in a format that is not easily digestible. Any chance we can get it as XML or something similar?

Patience - the client install has XML definition files for every card. :)

OutlandishMatt
10-08-2013, 09:07 PM
No, Colin! We want it now! Also, give it to me in Excel with a bunch of charts and sorted by color, cost, rarity, attack, defense, abilities, and card types. Oh, and include every combination of gem possible in each socketable card. Thanks! Toodles!

mudkip
10-08-2013, 09:35 PM
No, Colin! We want it now! Also, give it to me in Excel with a bunch of charts and sorted by color, cost, rarity, attack, defense, abilities, and card types. Oh, and include every combination of gem possible in each socketable card. Thanks! Toodles!

i know youre saying that in jest, but it won't take long when we get the XML version.

elsimer
10-09-2013, 10:30 AM
truth be told, one of the reasons I asked in the first place was because I had figured it'd be a few days (best case scenario) before I could get the client and I wasn't sure if those items were already included. PDF is great for looking at images but if I'm looking to do any deck planning or number crunching before the client has those capabilities (which might not be until launch, although hopefully before) then I wanted to pass the time doing just that. Besides, it was and might still be an interesting side project (I'm sick that way)