PDA

View Full Version : Multiple pledges, which is which?

Hibbert
10-09-2013, 02:12 PM
I received my first alpha invite, for my grand king pledge(though the email made no reference to my pledge level). I made two $250 pledges(collector and dungeon crawler), one of which is for a friend. When the alpha invites for these tiers come, I might run into a problem. Assuming they come at the same time, and are formatted the same, how do I know which to give to my friend and which to just "trash"(since I don't need two alpha accounts)?

Or are the alpha accounts totally separate from any accounts we create later on when the rewards actually come into play? If this was the case, it wouldn't matter which set of login credentials I give to my friend, since the alpha invites wouldn't be tied to any particular future account.

Shadowelf
10-09-2013, 02:17 PM
For those of you with multiple pledges all tied to the same email, you'll receive invites something like "YOURNAME@EMAIL.COM" and then "YOURNAME1@EMAIL.COM."

update #48 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts

If I have 2 pledges, can I get a friend to use the second to play alpha, and then still merge them come alpha?

Yeah, that's the plan.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=27721

sukebe
10-09-2013, 02:23 PM
While I cannot speak with certainty, I do not think this will be an issue. The reason for this is that the rewards for kickstarter will be handed out to us as codes to put into the the game during the later phases of beta. I would send this question to them directly through their contact button on the hex websites main page just to be sure though :-)

Miwa
10-09-2013, 02:46 PM
I still only received one email, and it's for my 2nd pledge (email has a 1 added). Would be nice to get the first email...

Marsden
10-09-2013, 04:14 PM
I got one email which is for my 5th pledge apparently. (email has a 4 added.)

Which since I got a total of EK, 2 x K, Collectors and GK (I'm giving away at least 2 x K) seems to me that they've lined them up in order from lowest to highest.

Mushroom_C1oud
10-09-2013, 04:14 PM
I still only received one email, and it's for my 2nd pledge (email has a 1 added). Would be nice to get the first email...

I had only one Grand King and it used a 1. So I don't think the sequence starts at nothing and then 1 for the second account.