PDA

View Full Version : Any way to change your account's password?

XanthosDeia
10-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see anywhere in game or on the site to change your game account's password. Is that not yet implemented?

Handsofevil
10-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Not in ALPHA, it's an option for Beta or later. I'm too lazy to find the link for it...

Shadowelf
10-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Not in ALPHA, it's an option for Beta or later. I'm too lazy to find the link for it...

That's correct

Any word on being able to change email/login info for accounts so that I can gift an account to my friend and one to my girlfriend without them having to use my email?

We'll be covering that sometime in the future, either close to beta or during the closed beta. We certainly don't people stuck in scenarios like the one you outlined for long.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=27721

Erebus
10-10-2013, 08:19 AM
He didn't ask if he could change his email/login, but rather his password. So the quote doesn't really cover it. But is this still the case?

Shadowelf
10-10-2013, 08:20 AM
He didn't ask if he could change his email/login, but rather his password. So the quote doesn't really cover it. But is this still the case?

Hmm isn't the password part of your login info ?

Svenn
10-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Hmm isn't the password part of your login info ?

The question was referencing the email address and your login name, not the password. :) I imagine we might get that sooner than changing your login name.

Handsofevil
10-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Thank you Shadowelf! :)