PDA

View Full Version : Is the server down?

tezeech
10-10-2013, 08:20 AM
i got all patched up and i am at the login screen and it say's game login failed, just wondering if i need to repatch or just wait?

Kardh
10-10-2013, 08:21 AM
I can't connect either. I was guessing the server is down since I couldn't seem to do anything in game prior to restarting it either. Would be nice with an official note on when it's expected to get up again. :)

Nthanel
10-10-2013, 08:23 AM
ya, I think it went down, the game stopped responding mid game so I logged out and now its not letting me connect

Shadowelf
10-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Well they said yesterday that they will be bringing down the servers at some point to resolve downloading issues...maybe this is what is happening ?

The servers will be brought down at times this evening and overnight to resolve download speed issues for players installing the client. We are aware of the issue and taking steps to remedy it. Note that this is alpha, so our engineers will often bring down servers to do work throughout the entirety of the alpha period

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=27943

Marsden
10-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Phew. So that's why I'm getting Game login failed as opposed to the password in my email being wrong.

caffn8d
10-10-2013, 08:27 AM
All I know is that something happened, because my download all of a sudden skyrocketed to completion about 25 minutes ago. New server farm online?

Silk_Velvet
10-10-2013, 08:27 AM
They mentioned that "the servers will be brought down at times this evening and overnight to resolve download speed issues for players installing the client". I am assuming they meant US hours so that's the most likely explanation.

I hope they will be up soon, so I can do a playtest tonight (EU times)!

Edit: My typing is so slow it hurts...

Kardh
10-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Now something seems to be happening again

tezeech
10-10-2013, 08:29 AM
I was more worried i got a wrong password as if it is typed wrong or not i get the same error :P, but i agree i mean i've waited so long for this game around whats another couple of hours :)

Shard
10-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Are the servers down? Or doesn't my credentials work?

If servers are up and it is the case my credentials doesn't work, where to contact?

Thanks,
Shard

ramseytheory
10-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Have the servers gone down again? I'm getting failed login attempts.

blakegrandon
10-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Can't log in. Got in two games, wanted to try a modified deck and game crashed and now "Game login failed".

Shin'hare is fun, I made it funner :)

Nonesuch
10-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Anyone else having troubles? Due to the horridly slow download speed the other day, after I got my invite I left it downloading. It took about 13 hours to finish. After getting off work the I saw the download was complete! I literally cheered, "Huzzah" and went to log in. Only go get a "Game login failed." In red text. Should I be worried? Has someone stolen my key and email somehow? It is currently 8:50AM PST.

Edit: just got in. Everything seems good to go guys!

Vibraxus
10-10-2013, 08:50 AM
How exquisitely funny/sad. I actually get the game installed, and it starts....and now I get login failed. lol

Mesquite
10-10-2013, 08:54 AM
I was doing pretty well with a booby trap/mill deck that I quickly cobbled together (was 5 and 1 against AI and matches with some friends), but at the conclusion of one of the player matches, we noticed no one else had games up in the lobby. It didn't actually kick us out, but I logged out to test and sure enough I can't get back in. I wish I had stayed in (even if not connected) just to keep making decks. =P

Edit: And I'm back in. =)

ramseytheory
10-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Yep, I'm now able to log in.

blakegrandon
10-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Logged in but stuck at "Finding Player" screen. They should have card flashing so we can learn about the different cards while "loading".

Anyone manage to get in a game since being able to log in?

Vibraxus
10-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Im in, but trying to ply it just sits there, no deck has loaded and clicking pass priority does nothing. Im trying to play the AI BTW and it says "Not Playing" for the name. New issue? Ive restarted hex and get the same.

blakegrandon
10-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Looks like server is up but games are "down"? Stuck at finding players and challenge doesn't work.

MrCwis
10-10-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm stuck at the account creation screen, I login then I go to choose my keep name and it says "account is being created. please wait" but does nothing after that

Chiany
10-10-2013, 09:40 AM
i got all patched up and i am at the login screen and it say's game login failed, just wondering if i need to repatch or just wait?

I keep getting that too, haven't been able to login at all :(

Edit:

Just tried it, since I read some are able to login, but I still get this message.

traeki
10-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Yeah, this is my experience as well ("account being created" forever"). I've tried killing and re-repairing a couple of times, to no avail. ::sigh::