PDA

View Full Version : Alpha suggestions/wishlist thread

duffath
10-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Something different than "my game doesn't work because x/y/z" threads. I thought I'd make a thread with a more positive spin. Feel free to suggest sort of "wishlist items"

Is there a "throw-down mode" planned?

i.e. You can toggle it on or off and it means while you're playing versus AI practicing a deck or just idling you can allow people to challenge you, maybe it'd be a friends list only thing or make yourself free to accept challenges from nobody/friends/anyone?

Seems like a cool idea if you want to just want some quiet time while idling instead of dealing with lobbys and chatrooms and such.

tatsumasa
10-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Oh that would be cool... I envision something like fighting games where you can play single player "online" and then people drop in and challenge you.

Definitely think there should be full options to play single player/deck build when searching because it is really boring to sit at a screen saying "searching for match" and having to wait on it. Not sure how it works today though, having trouble seeing anyone streaming anything besides a client download.

Svenn
10-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Definitely think there should be full options to play single player/deck build when searching because it is really boring to sit at a screen saying "searching for match" and having to wait on it. Not sure how it works today though, having trouble seeing anyone streaming anything besides a client download.

Currently you have to choose someone and challenge them. There is no matchmaking yet. I definitely agree with being able to play around with decks while matchmaking whenever that gets implemented though.

tecnophi
10-10-2013, 10:26 AM
From watching a few streams this morning, I would suggest to have the "Pass Priority" button and "Next/Skip Phase" button pop up in two different places. Accidental attack phase skipping has happened and the like.