PDA

View Full Version : Easier way of making suggestion

Syphers
10-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I think the forums are a great way of discussing alpha content and gameplay but when it comes to an individuals suggestions there needs to be a "suggestion box" of sorts. The reason being is that it allows people to make suggestions without being judged or trolled on the forums. This would best be done by adding an in game option but could also be supplemented by making another forum suggestion that locked threads as they were posted.

GatticusFinch
10-10-2013, 11:20 AM
The alpha forums should really be organized better for making suggestions, bug reports, etc. I would recommend there be a separate forum for suggestions, and sub-forums for different bugs--card mechanics, UI issues, issued unrelated to game play, etc. That would be much more helpful for Crypto if they plan on going through these bug reports.

Typhon
10-10-2013, 11:27 AM
What they should be using is UserVoice.com (https://www.uservoice.com); it allows for community feedback and upvoting items so that they can address it in an order that the community thinks is important. (coupled with actual needs of the organization of course ... I would never recommend letting the user be the product manager). LOL!