PDA

View Full Version : Lost/Forgot Password Option?

Sci3nce
10-10-2013, 11:11 AM
While I'll admit the idea first came to me because I was trying to use such an option to retrieve my password before I was officially invited to the Alpha, I do believe there should be an automated way of retrieving your password should you lose it for whatever reason. I know there are steps the consumer can take in order to minimize their chances of ever needing to use such an option, but it seems that it would be more efficient to have an automated way of retrieving you Password instead of having to contact customer support.

Just food for thought.

Marsden
10-10-2013, 11:13 AM
There surely will be, once account/password tools are available to even change the password.

At this point, don't lose the email...

Oh - although I wouldn't want them to be able to email me a password, just to be able to reset it in someway. Plaintext passwords via email are bad, they're acceptable for the alpha but after that a big no no.

Handsofevil
10-10-2013, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't expect a "reset password" when there isn't a "change password". So be smart with your email :P

thehoffman2787
10-11-2013, 04:36 PM
So what can you do? I don't have that email anymore and I cant find it anywhere, Is there any way I can get it resent?

Shadowelf
10-11-2013, 04:40 PM
So what can you do? I don't have that email anymore and I cant find it anywhere, Is there any way I can get it resent?

You should contact cze here http://www.cryptozoic.com/contact-us