PDA

View Full Version : UI Suggestions

Syphers
10-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Here are 2 UI suggestions I have from watching people play so far:

The pass priority button is currently in a dangerous position, when the cards are selected and you hover over them they sit dangerously close to the pass priority button, ontop of being close to the cards to begin with. My suggestion is to move the button to the center of the screen or below the cards so that you have to pass by your cards before passing your priority.

There needs to be a better indication of where and what part of the chain(?) it is; this could be done by adding it to the pass priority button by stating something like "pass initial main phase priority" or by having what phase it is near the button. This should also be accompanied by a "timeline" of the phases and an arrow indicating what part of the phase it is preferably located on the right hand of the screen.

thanks for reading I hope you like my suggestions, please feel free to post your own

Kersed
10-10-2013, 09:56 PM
i personally like the way it is.

bladedragonfire
10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Maybe have the phase name pop up in the middle of the screen then fade out or something. Make it a bit more obvious, or maybe have the phase symbol pop behind the phase name then fade to it's position in the middle. Just tossing ideas out :P

Is there going to be an announcer type thing in game? Maybe have different voices that you could pick from ala Dota2. They could announce which phase you're going into.