PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticing freezing on longer games?

Cornholio666
10-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the priority bug/freezing tends to happen multiple turns into the game most often. (some times it happens right away too but often as not you get a few turns going)

All the games I've managed to complete seem to be short , say 5-6 turns, and it seem anything longer than that I get a 'priority freeze' every time. Even with only using space bar I can almost never complete a game (even with the AI).

I am just wondering if anyone else is noticing this? Maybe this is a clue to the problem.

(also could be some sort of OS/GPU/CPU/antivirus/firewall incompatibility with my system if it's only me... I have started probably close to a hundred games by now and complete only a handful)

Typhon
10-11-2013, 07:55 PM
I was completing a lot of games earlier today ... but I have had 6-7 games crash (or fail to start) tonight ... and of course this is the night I was trying to cast/record my games.

Right now I can't even get games started because the "coin flip" screen is totally bugged out (particles everywhere; no animation).