PDA

View Full Version : Update from CZE?

Xtopher
10-11-2013, 07:54 PM
I've been waiting all day for the Alpha notes to be updated, but nothing since yesterday afternoon. Is there somewhere else CZE is updating on what they've accomplished in the Alpha? If not, I'm a little disappointed. Not a lot. But a little.

They did say that they were going to concentrate on reporting what they've accomplished rather than what they plan to accomplish. Lack of any update leaves the impression they've accomplished nothing today. I'm sure that's not the case, though, and maybe it's just a matter of me not knowing the right place to look for updates.

deathandtexas
10-11-2013, 08:02 PM
*rolls eyes*

ostrakon
10-11-2013, 08:15 PM
What are you expecting? There's like 1200 people in the alpha, and probably less that 5% of that are actually submitting bugs. One day is nothing to developers. If you expect them to have to report out daily you can also expect them to fix less bugs every day.

Massabik
10-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Their update was on the kickstarter update page.

Xtopher
10-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Their update was on the kickstarter update page.
Thanks, I thought perhaps I missed it.

Jeez, calm down. That was an extremely mild OP I posted and made it a point of saying not just once, but twice, that maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot. If it's not the I want to get into alpha people freaking out, it's the CZE is perfect crowd freaking.