PDA

View Full Version : A spoiler

Quasari
10-12-2013, 03:35 PM
The client has card descriptions for all cards of set 1 in plain text format along with the art that goes with them. So I figure it'd be fun to post a spoiler from the data. Maybe that would make people happy. I went ahead and made it look like a card. The art may not be fully placed right, but it is about what the bounding box tells me it should be.

I intentionally used a different font to let you guys know that the card pictured may not actually come out the way it is in the data:o This isn't a sanctioned spoiler, but no NDA and the stuff is so easy to access I don't think Crypto will mind.

Without further ado, here's Stoneskin(you can find it's definition at \Hex\Data\Sets\Set001\CardDefinitions\HEX_000176.c ard )
http://i.imgur.com/0PTlRNk.png

If you guys like this sort of thing, I'm willing to do more:) Crypto, if you don't like it, I won't post any more:X

Juve
10-12-2013, 04:03 PM
+

Facilier
10-12-2013, 04:12 PM
You are a legend in your own time. More please.

Kami
10-12-2013, 04:21 PM
I appreciate your enthusiasm but: Posting Unreleased Content / Hacking Data Files (http://cryptozoic.com/coc#Posting Unreleased Content / Hacking Data Files)

Since it's already gone public, deleting it here won't do any good so let this serve as a warning.

EmraldArcher
10-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Apparently opening a file is considered hacking now :rolleyes:

Kami
10-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Apparently opening a file is considered hacking now :rolleyes:

Well, the wording is:

• Show unreleased in-game items, equipment, or areas that have been unlocked by hacking into client data files
• Show the results of hacking or any tampering with the game’s files
• Discuss, or display any data not available through normal game play

Quasari
10-12-2013, 06:01 PM
• Discuss, or display any data not available through normal game play

Well I suppose that would stop that>.< Wouldn't call any of this hacking>.<

Sorry, I will keep anything further I do in this regard(if I continue) off the official forum so as not to be banned:(

Glognar
10-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Its exactly for this reason why I couldn't understand the spoiler not showing all cards, even if they are not able to be played yet.

Anyone with the alpha client can see all the images and what the cards are supposed to do. Why not just officially spoil them.

EmraldArcher
10-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Yea it's a pretty stupid rule not to let us talk about the cards here.

The information is out, all you're doing is driving traffic away from the official Hex site.