PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Changes?

Shadowspawn
10-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Hi guys - to those of you playing: Have any bugs been fixed since you started playing? I realize there are a lot of hanging/connectivity type bugs... but I am asking specifically about card interactions. Is this stuff getting fixed or does it seem like these are client side (vs. server) changes that need to be pushed out via a new client upgrade?

SomeoneRandom
10-14-2013, 06:56 AM
There have definitely been a couple fixes, most notably Lifedrain is semi-working and Crush is working now. I think that pretty much the only things client side are display assets and everything is server side. So most fixes should come from the server side. It would be nice to see some sort of update notes or be exposed to their bug system so we can retest things we found broken or see a road map of fixes.

knightofeffect
10-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I agree that it would be nice to have some notes, simply because it is continually evident that these guys are doing some real work.

Seems like everyday more and more things are getting solved. Several card bugs have been fixed (Legionnaire for example), deck building bugs have been fixed, priority bugs have been fixed.

These guys have been doing some real work on the server side and the progress is very encouraging!