PDA

View Full Version : Only basic resources, fixed for some?

Sidewinder
10-14-2013, 08:47 PM
I saw on twitter that an account with a similar problem to mine has been fixed. That problem being that I don't have any cards but 60 of each basic resource. I'm not one of the accounts that had cards, but lost them. I haven't had them from the get go. I wasn't sure if there was a better place to post this, but would it be possible to have my account looked at to see which end it is on? My keep name is Sage. Thanks for any possible help!

panicking
10-15-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm in the same situation as you are, the bug is still open.
It's been described elsewhere as critical and stressed well enough to the devs: as soon as they have feedback I'm sure we'll read something about it around here.

Gridian
10-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Well, it has never been this bad for me, but cards have been disappearing from my collection too.

My solution:
1. Have the launcher do a repair run
2. Restart the client

Hope this helps :-)

Deckofmanythings
10-15-2013, 09:30 AM
At around 6:30pm last night (PDT), I received the following tweet:
@Hextcg: can you please try logging in now and see if it's fixed? thanks!

I was fixed!

@IndigoShade tweeted he was having the same issue and asked if this needed to be fixed case-by-case. He received:

@HexTCGL: yes. please respond to the original invite email and we'll get that looked at. sorry for the problem.

Hopefully this is enough info for those having the problem to get up and running as soon as possible! (Remember to edit your password out of the reply to the original invite Email.)