PDA

View Full Version : Name filters

BigDog
10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Saw an individual with the keep name Penis.

While i certainly chuckled like a middle schooler, imagining Lady of Penis/Lord of Penis. I really don't want names to turn into the arms race for the most offensive. Recommend tightening the restrictions.

Enyeez
10-15-2013, 10:24 PM
when I played against him, I was thinking to myself the whole way through, who would pay 500+$ to name their keep like that.

goldpannerpete
10-15-2013, 10:46 PM
wouldn't disagree there.

Shaqattaq
10-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Saw an individual with the keep name Penis.

While i certainly chuckled like a middle schooler, imagining Lady of Penis/Lord of Penis. I really don't want names to turn into the arms race for the most offensive. Recommend tightening the restrictions.

Yeah, I saw that this weekend and in the Kickstarter update I'm going to let players know that if I see an inappropriate name, I'm going to name them something like FuzzyBunny or SneezyPanda or whathaveyou. ;)

Edswor
10-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Maybe he/she was trying to test if there is any filter in the name creation ;)

Stok3d
10-16-2013, 04:11 AM
Yeah, I saw that this weekend and in the Kickstarter update I'm going to let players know that if I see an inappropriate name, I'm going to name them something like FuzzyBunny or SneezyPanda or whathaveyou. ;)

Thank for making me smile this morning :)

infam0usne0
10-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Fuzzy bunny is way too cool and almost thematic considering a certain race in the game.

Khazrakh
10-16-2013, 06:05 AM
when I played against him, I was thinking to myself the whole way through, who would pay 500+$ to name their keep like that.

Been thinking the same. No doubt there will be some F2P guys trying to be clever with the naming restrictions but that guy went ahead and paid 500$+ just to get a keep name like that?
Some people keep amazing me.

Auriok
10-16-2013, 07:19 AM
oh i didnt know we cant give inappropriate name... can you please rename my keep its Leo (finnish for penis)
i prefer SneezyPanda over those two.

pretty please :3

mudkip
10-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Penis
*giggle*

Captain_Obvious
10-16-2013, 12:00 PM

~I would cut off his name and rename him John Bobbit~