PDA

View Full Version : Status Update

Jaiven
10-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Hello,
Before everyone spams me I would like to note that I looked in the sticky posts beforehand to see if I could find my answer, which I could not.

Question: Has there been any update on who has been invited to the beta? Is it still currently the highest backers? I'm waiting here patiently and am not raging or complaining but it's been a week and I feel like I might be missing some information that is out there.

Thanks

Arkaal
10-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello,
Before everyone spams me I would like to note that I looked in the sticky posts beforehand to see if I could find my answer, which I could not.

Question: Has there been any update on who has been invited to the beta? Is it still currently the highest backers? I'm waiting here patiently and am not raging or complaining but it's been a week and I feel like I might be missing some information that is out there.

Thanks

No, The 250 tiers are not in yet.

I suspect that the Stability Patch deployed today was a barrier to the next wave. They will probably wait until they have some feedback on the latest patch before making any decisions. Hopefully we'll hear more in tonight's update. (Assuming we still get one today)

jotting
10-17-2013, 02:31 PM
There will also be no announcement of when the next wave is until the invites have already gone out (iirc)

Jaiven
10-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the information guys, I appreciate it.

larryhl
10-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Also, this is Alpha, not Beta.

jetah
10-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Also we should have an update tomorrow (Friday) around 3:30PM CDT.