PDA

View Full Version : New Hardware, Please Don't Go Back!

pearlmon
10-19-2013, 12:06 PM
I just want to say that after 2 weeks of having the infamous missing card bug I was so glad to log in today and read the update to see we were on new hardware which meant that I finally could play with all the cards! Although I see the plan is to go back to the old stuff when its fixed, I hope this only happens when you winkle out that pesky missing card bug (which again seems to be tied to demo decks and how your card collection is handled server side). I also got to pick a way better keep name as I did not know that was what people saw you as in chat and games. I thought that was tied to your first champion's name or something so again if we do go back to the old stuff at some point I hope in the future we have a chance to change that as I also see people having names with spaces which I believe is a bug so it might be best to clean that up as well before the beta/game launches.

Overall really happy I can finally play! But please just make sure you get that old hardware in tip top shape if and when we go back.

Chiany
10-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Sadly its not an improvement for everyone.
I am missing even more cards on the new hardware, compared to the old ones.

incitfulmonk21
10-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Sadly, as much as I hope you can play when they go back the new hardware is horrific. Most decks won't save and then the cards disappear from your collection and the only decks you can play with are the precons if you don't mind not being able to use charge powers.

hex_colin
10-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Sadly, as much as I hope you can play when they go back the new hardware is horrific. Most decks won't save and then the cards disappear from your collection and the only decks you can play with are the precons if you don't mind not being able to use charge powers.

That's not my experience at all. I've had no problems creating 2 new decks in the past hour, played against multiple AI opponents, and managed to use charge powers more than once in the same game (a bug previously). I also have all of the cards (as far as I can tell, including a few that were missing from my collection on the other server.

Sidewinder
10-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Same, the new hardware has given me a collection, while I had none on the old hardware.