PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Pass Priority Button

beepharoni
10-19-2013, 04:18 PM
This is merely a suggestion, and I am sure that I can't be the only person who feels this way. But if I am stepping on toes in any way, shape, or form I apologize.

I have played many cards by accident. This is in part due to me being careless, and in part due to the cards moving when the mouse is hovered over them, or the card adjacent to it. When the card moves it hovers over the pass priority button, and for specific cards, such as basic actions, I have accidentally clicked and cast a card without intending to.

My suggestion is that the pass priority button be moved up a half an inch or so, so that when the cards hover when the mouse is over them/adjacent cards, they do not cover the pass priority button and there is a lesser chance of accidental clicking.

I've wasted an extinction more than once because of this, and it's highly frustrating :)

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Beeph

Freebird_Falcon
10-19-2013, 10:50 PM
I agree. It's also directly underneath the concede yes/no (which is what I have to esc to to cancel card targets because I haven't figured out another way) which can result in hitting "no" and then also passing priority if you've twitchy fingers. A slight move up seems good.