PDA

View Full Version : Party PVP - Questions

banedy
10-22-2013, 03:44 PM
1- Will there be 2x2 , 3x3 PvP modes?

2- Will there be Event battles ? ( Each turn an event card is revealed and it affects the game in some way)

3- Captains mode? ( 3x3 Mode where you have to beat the 2 minions in orther to beat the captain )

4- You know what? I dont even care, this game is so F**** awesome the way it is, i just want to get my key as soon as possible S2.

5- No, seriously, the key...

6- In the game mode where one of the player plays as the Boss, will there be ways to improve the boss deck?

Always a Supporter of Hex :D

beepharoni
10-22-2013, 03:49 PM
I like the concept of #6. I played the Onyxia raid in WOW TCG, and I got to play as onyxia once. was a lot of fun. I think it would be sweet to be able to do something like this, where I can control a "raid " boss and play against 3 friends / guildies

Shadowelf
10-22-2013, 03:53 PM
1- Will there be 2x2 , 3x3 PvP modes?

Yeap

2v2 and 3v3 tournaments are definitely in the works. We’d like to introduce those to the players once we have an established community of players to make it easier to field teams.

http://hextcg.com/game/tournaments/

2- Will there be Event battles ? ( Each turn an event card is revealed and it affects the game in some way)

Possibly in Raids

3- Captains mode? ( 3x3 Mode where you have to beat the 2 minions in orther to beat the captain )

Something like emperor in mtg ? possibly check #1 (3v3 will possibly play like emperor, but there is now way to know for sure atm)

6- In the game mode where one of the player plays as the Boss, will there be ways to improve the boss deck?

Since you are going to take the role of the boss, i bet there will be deck customisation

Raid Lords! Imagine you get to act as the raid boss against other players and earn a raid boss ranking. And, as your raid boss ranking grows, the loot tables that you reward the player with (if they somehow manage to defeat you, bwa ha ha!) get bigger and better. If you are in high demand as a Raid Lord you can set up invites to challenge you and CHARGE players platinum to battle and potentially defeat you. Yes you heard that right, you could earn in-game currency as a raid boss for hire!

update #11 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts?page=9