PDA

View Full Version : Censoring Stakeholders?

Coldveins
10-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Topic at hand: Should forum moderators, whether volunteer or CZE employee censor the opinions (whether positive or negative) of stakeholders?

I had a forum thread running called "16 Days & Counting" which was since deleted. My concern here is that we, the players and stakeholders of this game are being censored. A stakeholder is anyone who is affected negatively or positively by the outcome of a project. HEX is a project and it produces a product. We, the players are the end user of the product, making us one of the major stakeholders of HEX.

Stakeholder opinions should be considered, whether CZE wants to see them or not. Censoring forum threads because your opinion doesn't agree with the poster's is a simple form of dictatorship and shows poor lack of communication skills.

We have a right to be heard, even if our opinions shed a negative light on certain situations...so I say to you, why censor us? I have a valid concern about alpha invites being delayed and my post gets erased from existance? Unacceptable. If I just deleted an email from one of my clients at work and pretended like it never existed, that wouldn't go over very well....why would it be considered acceptable here? Just because this is a video game? I don't think so...This is a company taking in major income from our pockets to produce what they said they would produce and thusfar it has not happened yet.

You don't have to agree with my stance, but the truth still stands. We're 16 days into having something that was written in plain English, and has not happened. I think that's justification for concern and should not be erased from the forums just because you don't agree with my opinion.

Thanks.

darkwonders
10-24-2013, 09:39 AM
There's your first problem. Backing Kickstarter doesn't make you a stakeholder. You are seeing no return investment in this game. Just because you backed this project does not make you entitled to make demands.

Kami
10-24-2013, 09:40 AM
It was not deleted, it was merged and the redirect expired after an hour.

See here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=28321&page=9