PDA

View Full Version : List of Alpha cards?

Zarien
10-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey, not sure if this is around somewhere, but does anyone know if there is a list of the actual alpha cards inside the alpha? Not the list of cards we know about, just the ones that are in the alpha. I just want to confirm I have the cards I'm supposed to. Or are there really so few wild cards at the moment? I pretty much see wyldebeast and the shinhare cards, but no cards like eye of creation, pack raptor, etc. Just checking, if that's what it is, it's fine. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Indormi
10-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Pack raptor is in, you can check the spoiler on the hex frontpage to see the cards on the alpha. You could aso go to hextcgbrowser and use the filter alpha to see what cards are in.

Zarien
10-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Pack raptor is in, you can check the spoiler on the hex frontpage to see the cards on the alpha. You could aso go to hextcgbrowser and use the filter alpha to see what cards are in.

It looks like i'm just one of the unlucky ones who can't seem to get the install to repair and give all the cards.

ossuary
10-24-2013, 03:39 PM
They posted this a few weeks ago, when alpha launched, and referred to it in the kickstarter update:

http://hextcg.com/hex-trading-card-game-spoiler/

Those are the cards that are actually in.

It sounds to me like your install is bad, you might need to repair it (or uninstall / reinstall).