PDA

View Full Version : Blessing of Fallen still doesnt work

Vibraxus
10-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Do we post "Known bugs" here since patch, or just "Meh its known". Didnt wanna spam bug report if it wasnt supposed to be working yet.

Also a suggestion...remove cards from available cards that are known to not work. Just frustrating to add it back, and nope....aint gonna happen.

jtatta
10-25-2013, 08:34 AM
The same can be said for SEVERAL other cards. Crash of Beasts still isn't working either and another twenty or so cards are working but not properly.

Fred
10-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Bugs already reported are already known. A patch is not expected to fix all of the known bugs. Unless a specific bug is mentionned in the patch notes as being fixed and it's still broken, let's not spam the forums with bugs that are already known.

Vibraxus
10-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Bugs already reported are already known. A patch is not expected to fix all of the known bugs. Unless a specific bug is mentionned in the patch notes as being fixed and it's still broken, let's not spam the forums with bugs that are already known.

Fred,
I did not post this in the bug forum, in case you didnt notice. And my post asked if here is best place to list known issues that are still broke after a patch. Oh and I also made a suggestion. But thank you for your post that I shouldn't spam the bug forum since I didnt in fact post in the bug forum.

Mr.Funsocks
10-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Don't spam any forum with the update that something that wasn't intended to have been fixed wasn't fixed. Have you SEEN the known bugs list? It'll be weeks before they can even address a third of those. Every patch, most of them won't be fixed.

funktion
10-26-2013, 03:04 AM
This is just my two cents... but for the sake of keeping the Hex - Buglist reference (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=29126) tidy keep all bug reporting to the bug reporting forums. If you make a duplicate post in there it's really not the end of the world. It can create extra clutter quickly though if people see one person make a bug report somewhere other than the designated spot and then all follow suit lemmings style.

Edit: @funsocks, it seems to me that there were numerous things which were fixed but not listed in the patch notes, I've discovered at least 4-5 such things today and I doubt I found all such cases.