PDA

View Full Version : Is the priority loss bug just primarily vs the AI?

Xtopher
10-25-2013, 12:10 AM
I've been logging on once a day and first thing I do is challenge the AI and every game ends because of the no priority bug. When that happens I log off and wait until the next day to try again.

I was wondering, though, is this primarily a bug when playing the AI and not when playing other people? Does everyone have this problem or is it only some users? Has CZE made any comment on the causes of this issue?

If it's not everybody, I'll try messing with my OS/video card/audio card settings to see if I can fix it on my end. And if it's primarily a problem when playing against the AI, then I'll just play against people (the only reason I try the AI first is I don't want to waste anyone's time in case the problem is somehow a hardware/software compatibility issue). I've just not seen much official about this issue, so I'm not sure where we stand in relation to it.

Tinuvas
10-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Lots going on right now with this, and by no means is it limited to AI. I haven't had a full game since 2nd wave was released, and I've tried, believe me. I'm sure they're working on it, and a patch is coming out this morning. Hopefully that solves most of the issues. If not, I'm sure it will be soon. Good luck!

Showsni
10-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Haven't tried playing since the second wave went out, but it basically seems to be able to strike in any match. Hammering Pass Priority/Spacebar too quickly after multiple things enter the stack at once does seem to trigger it sometimes, but that could just be a coincidence.

ZenBuddhist
10-25-2013, 05:36 AM
It is definitely not solely against the AI. My son and I played a dozen games last night, though were only able to finish one: the last one. By process of elimination, I figured out that at least as it pertained to our games, if I didn't zoom into any cards during his turn (or any time my pass priority was due to come up), it was fine. It was almost as if the pass priority failed if I was currently zoomed into a card when it was trying to pop up.

Soldack
10-25-2013, 05:40 AM
I have played ten pvp games and all ten have hung on priority bug. Haven't tried AI yet.

Mahes
10-25-2013, 08:01 AM
I just played 2 games verse the AI. One time the AI just did nothing, which I presume is the priority problem, the 2nd game ran smoothly and I won the first game I have ever played against the AI. Yay?

TheBokononist
10-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Just had three games in a row that stalled out due to pass priority bug. Today's patch seems to have returned it to the game.

Xtopher
10-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Just had three games in a row that stalled out due to pass priority bug. Today's patch seems to have returned it to the game.
By returned, are you implying that the bug had gone away for you? If so, had it gone away completely or was it just less frequent?

leang
10-25-2013, 09:24 PM
I've noticed that when I'm trigger happy with passing priority, it tends to bug out often. If I take my time and wait before each pass, I can usually get through the game. Not sure if it's in my head or not. I'll keep testing.

Edit: Yup. Spamming spacebar is one way to trigger the priority bug.