PDA

View Full Version : Mentioned in Gameinformer... small mention.

ArznikAaron
10-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Was reading through my latest issue of Gameinformer and read an article on Hearthstone and noticed Hex was mentioned.
Page 76 Issue 247
"A wave of high-potential digital card games is about to break onto your PC. Kickstarted titles like SolForge and Hex look to bring radically different mechanics and modes of play to the genre...."

Just thought Id let yall know.

Cory_Jones
10-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Was reading through my latest issue of Gameinformer and read an article on Hearthstone and noticed Hex was mentioned.
Page 76 Issue 247
"A wave of high-potential digital card games is about to break onto your PC. Kickstarted titles like SolForge and Hex look to bring radically different mechanics and modes of play to the genre...."

Just thought Id let yall know.

Compairing HEX to anything out there now always makes me chuckle, wait till they see just how insainly new and inventive our game is :)

havocattack
10-27-2013, 02:49 AM
Compairing HEX to anything out there now always makes me chuckle, wait till they see just how insainly new and inventive our game is :)

This! I'm constantly telling people who mention HS just how much hex already does and is going to do that will make it FAR superior to anything else out there.

A good example I like to give is how, to me, you have taken aspects that people are used to and then supercharged it to make it even more exciting and enjoyable. Like with the booster packs, it's no longer just opening a pack to find out what you get, you now have treasure chests & primal packs.

So simple, so genius :)

Harmonica
10-28-2013, 09:55 AM

you are such a fanboi :P

The_Wine_Gnat
10-28-2013, 02:00 PM

If only I found out during the KS!! Never-the-less, I Slacker Backed right away.

FlyingMeatchip
11-27-2013, 05:33 AM
I'm glad Cory did that interview w/ Angry Joe, I found out with days left to go. I saw that blurb about Hex in Game Informer too.

I see your big Guild sign and say...Hey sign me up that looks cool!