PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration Engine new cards...

kareal
10-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Like the Shinhare thread, I think there is a few artifacts to find.

Shrine of Prosperity
Cost 2
At the start of your turn the top card of your deck gets permenant +1/+1 if it is a troop, permentant "Gain a Charge" if its a resource, and permenant cost -1 if its a non-troop, non resource.

kareal
10-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Droo's Unstoppable Walker
Cost 5
8/8 Crush
Must attack each turn if able.
Does not ready automatically during your upkeep.
This troop can't ready during your ready step.
Basic, Pay 8 Health: Ready this troop.

EntropyBall
10-29-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't really understand this. Those are both "known" cards. If they aren't implemented in the Alpha, then why can Inspiration Engine make them? If it makes them and they work, why aren't they available for use in deck construction?

kareal
10-29-2013, 11:12 PM
The text of Droo's Walker is really messed up and doesn't fit the card... I'm sure there are more reasons than that though.

Hexmage
10-30-2013, 04:33 AM
The cards that the inspiration engine makes that aren't in alpha yet are probably cards that have some issue with them, either wrong formatting of text or just plain broken.

calisk
10-30-2013, 05:50 AM
or they might be too powerful to make outside of a secondary trigger.

I know shrine of prosperity is crazy good at 2 cost, but if you need to make it with something else it balances out a bit.

the_artic_one
10-30-2013, 11:36 AM
Shrine probably locks up the game a lot similar to how cerebral fulmination does with other start of turn effects.

RaiZenGar
10-30-2013, 01:26 PM
I've gotten shrine a couple times. It goes on the stack and seems to have no effect on the next card I draw, so it's probably not properly implemented yet.