PDA

View Full Version : name change

true
11-01-2013, 06:05 PM
So i put a space in my keep name.. I am now wishing i had not. I also see in today's kickstarter update that spaces and periods will no longer be alowed can i get my name changed/updated or becuase there is a space will i just get prompted to change? Its not funny or an ad or offensive an anyway so i am not sure how your handling resets

jetah
11-03-2013, 09:32 PM
We haven't heard any information pertaining to name changes or if we'll get a one time option to change our names.

I'm hoping we'll get the option to keep our current names or be given the chance to change it before the KS rewards are given.

ArznikAaron
11-03-2013, 09:54 PM
If Im wrong Im wrong but most Alphas get wiped once the Beta comes out so we will most likely all get a chance to change our name once the Beta comes out. Of course this isn't always true but its the norm.

Shadowelf
11-04-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't think there will be a name wipe but they said we will be given the option to change our keep names sometime during Beta

Alpha is for fixing bugs, getting some information on how users interact with our client. I want to use some of this time in order to evaluate the naming convention. Whether it changes or stays the same, I see us giving players a window to change their names sometime during the beta.