PDA

View Full Version : Orc Deck

Kersed
11-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Any suggestions? The desk is fast can swing for 10 on turn 2. Haven't added any burn and Murder seems to be more useful most games.

Champion - Poca, The Confalgrater

Orc Creatures
4x Shamed Gladiator w/ Blood orb of Hatred
4x Savage Raider
4x Arena Brawler
4x Veteran Gladiator
4x Gem-crazed Berserker w/ Blood orb of Hatred
4x Throat Cutter
4x Zoltog

Non Orc Creatures
4x Xentoth's Inquisitor w/ Prime Blood orb of Brutality

Spells
4x Murder

vulture27
11-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Pretty sure that is a typo; you mean it can swing for 10+ on turn 3? Best you can do on turn 2 is 4 damage if you use the speed ruby gem on the Shamed Gladiator.

As for your question, the orc deck has a serious glut of cards at the 3 cost. For that reason, I use Fang of the Mountain God and Burn to improve the curve. The Fang's 1 damage a turn also procs Zoltog's ability which can be a powerful combo. I've considered using 1 or 2 Endbringers, but I'm not sure about that yet. I would drop the Inquisitors, the deck's power relies on stacking the orc only buffs. Overall a decent deck, but it seems to have a major problem with the very popular Blood/x control decks. Below is my list.

4x Fang of the Mountain God
4x Savage Raider
4x Burn
4x Shamed Gladiator (Rage 1 gem)
4x Furious Taskmaster
2x Arena Brawler
3x Veteran Gladiator
3x Throat Cutter
3x Murder
3x Zoltog
2x Endbringer

beepharoni
11-03-2013, 08:56 PM
the only comment i'd have is that zoltog is unique. having 4 of him is a bit overkill. if you end up with more than one in your hand, you're just holding cards.

maybe take one or two out? just a thought <3

funktion
11-03-2013, 10:49 PM
From what I understand, you're only intended to have 4 gems of each type max in your deck. Could be wrong about that since I've only been told secondhand. You'll probably need to swap out 4 of those hatred gems.