PDA

View Full Version : Bug with reversion?

duffath
11-05-2013, 04:46 PM
From what I understand. Reverting a card reverts it to a state where it has not yet been manipulated and I believe there is a bug with this.

I used the Boltpaw Wizard's ability to revert an infiltrator robot that had had it's attack and defense buffed and had it's card effect activated (cannot be blocked for a turn) I reverted it and then was still not able to block the infiltrator bot.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. Would someone like to confirm/deny my logic on this one? It should be blockable after reversion...right?

the_artic_one
11-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Revert doesn't revert temporary effects, it's unclear if that's intentional or not.

Shadowelf
11-06-2013, 02:44 PM
As of Quick Start Guide (http://hextcg.com/quick-start-guide-now-available/)

Revert: To revert a card, return it to its unmodified, original state. Remove all damage and modifers from it (including any transformations).

It's not clear whether revert removes only permanent effects; the way it is worded, you could assume both

GrinningBuddha
11-06-2013, 04:28 PM
My understanding of Revert is that the card in question returns to its first cast state. That would mean that temporary effects like Infiltrator Bot's activated ability or Wild Root Dancer's buffs would be removed, but continuous effects like Command Tower would remain. As such, I would agree with the OP that the fact the bot remained unblockable is a bug with the Revert power.