PDA

View Full Version : Name Change?

TheOnyxRaven
11-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Will we be able to change our names at some point? Or is the keep-name we chose permanent? I was part of the new wave of invites last night and when I logged in this morning I had to undergo the process of naming myself again. However, this time I screwed it up. :(... Will we be able to request names changes at some point? I completely understand Crypto is busy with other aspects of the alpha, so I don't expect my name to be changed anytime soon, but was just wondering if anyone else knew.

Cheers.

Shadowelf
11-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Yeah you will be given the option to change you name some time during Beta

Alpha is for fixing bugs, getting some information on how users interact with our client. I want to use some of this time in order to evaluate the naming convention. Whether it changes or stays the same, I see us giving players a window to change their names sometime during the beta.

Zarien
11-07-2013, 07:52 AM
Names will be able to be changed at a later point in the testing process, likely beta.

TheOnyxRaven
11-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Thank you for replying Shadowelf and Zarien. I thought there would be the option come beta, but I'm glad that there will be. Thanks a lot!