PDA

View Full Version : Loading Data and Other Errors

gamjuven
11-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Hello there, just started playing. I had the issue of not being able to create a name but it was fixed once I started the client again.

My most recent error is that I can't get past the Loading Data screen. It moves either very slowly then eventually doesn't load at all, or just sits there and doesn't move. Haven't been able to get back in. What compounds this issue is that very annoying music. *side note: Is there any way to turn down/off the music? I like to listen to other stuff and do not need the ingame music and it is very loud and repetitive.

Another little issue I found was in game. In a couple of scenarios, when I want to right click and view an opponent's card, it zooms in but there is no card graphic. It is very inconsistent though so it's hard to say if it's a bug at the moment.

In the same light sometimes when I right click on a card to view it, I cannot read all of the text because the turn priority or some other message is blocking it. That is very annoying. I can view the card fine after it is played, but while I have priority some cards I cannot see all the text and that would be bad once the game gets released.

That's all I have so far, I apologize if this is the incorrect way to talk/report things about the game. Looking forward to playing more!

FenMiHuo
11-07-2013, 10:44 AM
same is happening to me with the loading data