PDA

View Full Version : Heart of the cards!

damaster4u
11-09-2013, 10:48 AM
I thought I would make a fun little topic dedicated to anyone who has pulled a miracle while playing a game of Hex (AI or real person). I'll start:

While in a match with a real person I had my HP down to 2 and there's was only down to 17. In the next turn I was going to lose if I couldn't pull something (This person had 5 troops out, 2 of them were flying, vs the 3 troops I had out with only one flying). On my next, and should have been my last, turn I pull Extinction and use it right away. Not only did that save me from losing on my next turn, I managed to use the last 2 Thunderbird's from my deck in the next turns and eventually was victorious.

Share some awesome story's here!

havocattack
11-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Check out the 3 or so games I've put on youtube so far, some true heart of the cards action :)

damaster4u
11-09-2013, 02:06 PM
I saw a few, god damn that one where the deck was...big 0-0 good job!

mainstager
11-13-2013, 07:31 PM
I sabotage on turn 3.

I'm at 3, he's at 15.

His turn. Draws a booby trap. Plays an oracle song. 2 booby traps.

GG :D

Madican
11-13-2013, 09:56 PM
A blood deck is beating my face in, with the guy about to get six Spiderlings from a single card. We're fairly close in life but I have nothing to get through his wall of chump blockers and protect myself at the same time.

Then I draw a Tarrasque and proceed to Crush my way to victory.

SealFate
11-14-2013, 03:44 PM
My opponent had an Eternal Guardian out stopping my 6 guys from smacking him around. He was 2 attacks away from victory. I was holding on to a Crazed Squirrel Titan, then I ripped a Wild Growth and my Squirrel slapped his Guardian around.

Soldack
11-14-2013, 05:49 PM
It would be hard to top this game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpobRO8W9QE

Oaka23
11-19-2013, 12:41 AM
I was getting demolished in one game and pulled 2 ragefires in a row from the deck. Considering I had two in hand already it was kinda crazy.