PDA

View Full Version : Priority Window feedback

nicosharp
11-22-2013, 09:47 AM
There was a thread yesterday on the alpha forums that seemed pretty forward thinking and productive about the games current use of priority windows. I can not find the thread or my post on it anywhere. Was it deleted? (was a new players feedback, think his name was tripline)

To re-iterate some thoughts:

- Less clunky
(custom pre-set delay timers to auto-pass, additional options when passing / quicker interaction)

- More interactive
(Could be Champion-to-Champion dialog rather than a big button popping up in the middle of the screen/etc.)

- Less generic
(this is an MMO, there is really no immersion in simply saying "Pass Priority" - passes could be labeled by phases in a player's turn)

I am in the large boat of people that think there needs to be a priority window for every interaction. Hopefully, the change made a week ago is reverted, as removing some interaction dumbs down the game to cover up for a clunky and/or bug-filled system.

Vorpal
11-22-2013, 10:56 AM
My feedback is that the priority window is too close to the cards and a couple times I've hit 'pass' or 'continue' when I'm actually trying to look at a card in my hand :D

But then I'm playing a non standard resolution.

Damascus
11-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Yes, please revert this - I liked priority how it was, and there are too many other viable workarounds to this problem that don't limit anything in any way for them to not choose those options.

Ju66ernaut
11-22-2013, 01:57 PM
I'd like to see the phase status in (or near) the priority window. It's not a major thing, but I'd prefer to not need keep flipping my gaze from the top of the screen to the bottom. I can forsee it becoming a bit nauseating when grinding through a few drafts on my day off.