PDA

View Full Version : Patch

toaster4k
11-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi

I am curious as to what strategy CZE is using for the patch schedule. Do they release them at fix period? Only a mega patch now and then, a bunch of small one whenever they feel its worth it?

Its only in alpha and the game is tons of fun despite all the bug, and seeing how awesome it will be once finished I am just really impatient to see it as a finished product in all its glory :D

And want it or not, patch feels like progress hehe.

GrinningBuddha
11-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Scheduled patches have been occurring every Wednesday for the past few weeks, with hot fixes and emergency patches occurring when needed. I expect this will be the schedule they will use for the foreseeable future.

jetah
11-26-2013, 07:54 PM
I'd like to know CZE proposed day for their Downtime/Maintenance once we're past Alpha.

While the current DT is bad, it is improving the state of the game.

ossuary
11-27-2013, 05:37 AM
It's probably a bit early to worry about that kind of thing. Besides, does it really matter when the scheduled maintenance is? In this day and age, in a global game environment, SOMEBODY is going to be pissed off and inconvenienced no matter when the downtime is. It's just a fact of life with massive online games. ;)