PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Fate + Cerebral Fulmination

Entityofsin
12-04-2013, 01:25 PM
I was originally not going to post this but I think people that are in the alpha are smart enough to put two and two together when looking at both of these cards.

Cerebral Fulmination lets you draw an additional card. Twisted Fate buries a card from the opponent's deck for each card you draw, including your regular draw. I was testing the deck out in my Sabotage/Mill deck and I gotta say it's pretty nasty when you start filling your field full of Fulminations and Twisted Fates.

I played a game where I had 3 Fulmination and 3 Twisted Fate on the field and each time I drew for each Fulmination and my normal draw, each Twisted Fate triggered for each card being drawn. So the AI instantly lost 12 cards just from me drawing. I understand that it's against the AI but when you're also getting hit from Chronic Madness as well, it really is devastating.

Still working out some issues with the deck before I post any deck lists up though. Currently trying to make it as fast as possible but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this card combo. :)

poizonous
12-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Another fun combo is having 2 Twisted Fates and Casting Relentless Corruption for 3 or more lol

Entityofsin
12-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Relentless Corruption is considered a draw? That sounds extremely odd since it doesn't say anything about drawing cards in the card text.

poizonous
12-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Hmm you might be right, working checking out though to see

Entityofsin
12-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Post what you find out.

I'm also looking into a possible Crazed Rummaging + Twisted Fate deck as well cause Crazed randomly discards stuff in the hand.. and if I'm able to force 3 discards and at least 3 card buries, that's 6 cards the person doesn't have any access to now. It also makes The Ancestors' Chosen have more valuable Ancestral Specters too cause you draw a card and they lose one.

I'm just loving the kinds of possibilities Twisted Fate is offering. I kind of feel like Hex is giving a more solid vibe in how creative I can choose to be with the decks I want to run. Loving the depth for that reason. :)

Just.. f'in love this game man.. :')

Ritter
12-04-2013, 05:29 PM
This might be the card my Fulmination deck needed to become mill rather than a burn strategy. Using the shell provided in my article I can see it being very strong.

Entityofsin
12-04-2013, 05:45 PM
This might be the card my Fulmination deck needed to become mill rather than a burn strategy. Using the shell provided in my article I can see it being very strong.

I won't post my deck list yet but in the one that I had Sabotage in I just swapped the Sabs for Fates and once I had 2 threshold Ruby and Sapphire and was consistently drawing into stall cards with the help of a single Fulmination, it usually puts the game on a varied timer. I've been able to stall long enough and Ragefire a champion enough times (takes up to 5 uses for it to be lethal) and same for Chronic Madness (about 3 or 4 uses is lethal).

Twisted Fate literately speeds the deck up so much that things you have to worry about are Spellshield cards. Though having cards that can help produce blockers helps with that and then you're left with being put on an even smaller timer if Crush is introduced or if attackers can't be blocked but as Ragefire gets stronger it makes the card have more targets. Burn to the Ground is also a nice single target card (I know some people might consider Ruby Lance but it's weaker overall) over something like Heat Wave to be able to hit larger Defense valued Troops that are outside of the possible initial Burn or couple Ragefire uses.

Twisted Fate probably made the Sapphire/Ruby deck milling strategy incredibly powerful. Include a side board and the deck has access to a lot more outs.

Maybe if I have time I'll play some PvP games, get some stuff recorded, and then write an article about it. It's kind of insane how fast someone's deck can go if you're just drawing the nuts and can Chronic Madness for 12 and 16 cards at its lethal deck milling amounts.

There's also the possibility of using some kind of deck with Twisted Fate and Crazed Rummaging as well. You draw 3, discard 3, and then your opponent mills 3 and discards 3. That's 6 cards they don't have access to from a single Twisted Fate. When you include more of them you really start to cripple someone's strategy.

Also, Ritter you should probably use 3 or 4 Ancestors Chosen as your only monsters. The Specters are Flight troops so they help block Flight attackers. Plus they're 1 drops that let you draw 1 card and with Twisted Fate that means more deck milling off the opponent's deck. Just thought I'd throw that suggestion your way. :)

Ritter
12-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Also, Ritter you should probably use 3 or 4 Ancestors Chosen as your only monsters. The Specters are Flight troops so they help block Flight attackers. Plus they're 1 drops that let you draw 1 card and with Twisted Fate that means more deck milling off the opponent's deck. Just thought I'd throw that suggestion your way.

I left the deck about a week ago in an alpha that was just not chuck full enough of combo pieces to speed past aggro decks, necessitating Heat Waves (which in turn made Ancestor's Chosen not great). Combo decks should beat aggro without much work, but when the combo decks are just very weak due to lack of synergistic cards, you need to artificially slow the game down. I'm still not sure if Twisted Fate is the card that this deck really wanted, but it's a good start. It is basically an exact copy of Jace's Erasure from MTG, which has seen basically zero constructed play. I know this isn't MTG, but in general, powerful card effects can be deduced across the games... which seems to mean that Twisted Fate is really not the card a deck like this needed.

What I would say the deck could use is another Mastery of Time effect, or additional Cerebral Fulmination Effects. In Modern (MTG), there are 3 different cards that you can run giving you between 1 and 2 extra turns (12 copies possible to play total), along with at LEAST 3 different Cerebral Fulmination effects (another 12 copies possible). Those decks don't run the full suite, but they certainly run 7 Fulmination Effects and 9 Mastery of Time effects alongside Countermagic to buy time in the early game. Historically, those are the types of effects we would want more of, not necessarily Twisted Fate effects.

Entityofsin
12-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Gotta make due with the tools that we have.

Since I just got done with my homework for one of my classes, I guess I'll share this deck list cause there isn't really any point in keeping it just to myself. I don't even consider it a competitive deck anyways. Just something to go "LOL I decked him out guys!!" and something that's refreshing from the possible 1-3 competitive decks you might stick to polishing up rather than building a massive collection of different things to play.

Champion: Nin the Shadow

Sapphire Cards
Troops: 3 The Ancestors’ Chosen

Actions:
4 Chronic Madness
4 Time Ripple
4 Mastery of Time
4 Mesmerize
4 Twisted Fate

Ruby Cards
Actions:
4 Burn
4 Ragefire
4 Cerebral Fulmination
3 Heat Wave

Resources
10 Sapphire Shards
10 Ruby Shards
2 Shards of Fate

As much as I don't like Heat Wave, they are counters to a lot of 1 and 2 drops with a nice chunk of 3 drops as well that are out there. How I've typically played Heat Wave is when I can kill at least 2 of their Troops so I can get that +1. Since Chosen produce 2 Specter that draw me a card, I'm not really concerned if I block or Heat Wave a Chosen.

The main problem I have with the deck is I have no viable option to replace Heat Wave with. I've tried Plan C but losing all your Resource for 3-5 3/3 War Bots can be pretty crippling. Burn to the Ground doesn't take out multiple Troops but it does allow me to take out Troops that are outside of Heat Wave and Burn range. It also isn't like you're going to Heat Wave the moment you can play the card either. You kind of want to trade it for multiple cards.

Honestly if the deck could squeeze in some more reliable draw it would work easier.

EDIT: There might be some kind of way to squeeze Crazed Rummaging in the deck since a single copy of Twisted Fate means -6 cards from their deck. But that card requires Cosmic Totems in order to work. In my days of competitive Yugioh, there was a deck that did something like this but a card called Pot of Avarice and it was recycled by a monster called Magician of Faith. The idea was to draw into outs, recycle your monsters, and continue applying pressure on your opponent by making them feel like they could be lethally crippled for the rest of the game. It was a control based deck though.

Dadalos
12-05-2013, 12:20 AM
when i read the card I was immediately like 'sweet thats going to...' oh crap now ive got to counter it... I mean its cheap its effective and with a few exceptions theres not realy not a reason to not have it. you pay 2 mana and at minum you mill out 1 card (obviously the earlier you play nit the more 'efficient' ) while im honestly happy to play it against the AI and am happy for anything that improves one of my decks. but it seems a bit much XD.

now granted if both people felt the effect (as cards like Fulmination) id be happier with the double sided blade aspect (high risk high rewards). as it is its just to good to be true XD.

Entityofsin
12-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Not every card is going to have down sides. Oracle Song is one of them. Veteran Gladiator is another. When there's more cards that can handle Constants, things will be better. The main problem with decks like this, aside from whatever your card choices are, is the starting hand. If you're not getting at least a Ruby and Sapphire Shard with defensive cards and a single Fulmination at least, there's going to be a good chance you could get stomped on. Protecting your early game is the most important stage since it makes or breaks your mid and late game.

The other new cards are also really good too. Sadistic Castigator with a bunch of draw power cards, such as 4 copies of Oracle Song, makes that card do large chunks of damage and since it's a Blood troop you have instant access to 4 copies of Life Siphon for additional hero damage. Since Sadistic is a 7 drop, good chance is that by the time you play your game ending Life Siphon it would have done close to 10 damage.

Btw, Dadalos, I'm curious if you played my version of the deck or your own against the AI.

Dadalos
12-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Not every card is going to have down sides. Oracle Song is one of them. Veteran Gladiator is another. When there's more cards that can handle Constants, things will be better. The main problem with decks like this, aside from whatever your card choices are, is the starting hand. If you're not getting at least a Ruby and Sapphire Shard with defensive cards and a single Fulmination at least, there's going to be a good chance you could get stomped on. Protecting your early game is the most important stage since it makes or breaks your mid and late game.

The other new cards are also really good too. Sadistic Castigator with a bunch of draw power cards, such as 4 copies of Oracle Song, makes that card do large chunks of damage and since it's a Blood troop you have instant access to 4 copies of Life Siphon for additional hero damage. Since Sadistic is a 7 drop, good chance is that by the time you play your game ending Life Siphon it would have done close to 10 damage.

Btw, Dadalos, I'm curious if you played my version of the deck or your own against the AI.

not every card will have a down side this im aware of XD. the difference here is how much of an upside it has. you bring up Orical song? it only lets you draw 2 cards for the price of one obviously neting you +1 card. for most decks that means that its simply filler to make shure you can keep the deck as small as possible and still draw. (ie for each card in the deck the smaller chance you have of drawing what you need yadayadayada) no downsides possible (depends on your mana situation) but overly strong hardly XD. veteran Gladiator was another you mentioned ( Im just touching on all points in an attempt to be thorough ) it only blocks 1 defender and while that sucks if you only have one defender (or if your opponent has 4 of these out....ouch) but its hardly strong enough to put it into the same category with as many removal options most have for troops its not an issue. I can think of a hand full right now that would remove her or even wipe the board of all troops. but Fate? i can only think of 2-3 solid potential for removal (one being a wild removal another being oblivion before its on the field.... and thats about it unless you bring counter-magic into it.) ". When there's more cards that can handle Constants, things will be better. " and i agree and i know that they are coming believe me i know but until then XD. and actually i prefer to wait on playing fulmination until ive emptied my hand of mana. as its very likely that ill just be drawing more so the actual starting hands mana counts for little for me and as for defense you can read the deck list below XD. Sadistic Castigator has extremely high potential to be the most irritating card for me atm (i play bwith high draw decks because my 'luck of the draw' is terrible at best so i decided to just draw more XD ) but even hes not as bad as fate in that he is a troop and theres plenty of ways to get him off the mat (even if you dont draw a removal troop pressure can force him off just as easy.) and if i remember hes actually got a respectable play cost where as fate is a cool 2 cost and 1 threshold. my suggestion at making it a double edged sword (mimicking Fulminations in that it benefits the opponent as much or more in that they draw first) was to give a bit of reasonable balance and give it the same risk reward that Fulmination gives.

Copied this one from http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=30825
Though ive exchanged the 4 Dreamer for 4 Royal Falconer and then ive added in the 4 Twist fates on top of it.

4 Chronic Madness
4 Eldritch Dreamer (socketed with Prime Sapphire of Mind)
4 Oracle Song
4 Mastery of Time
2 Burn
4 Heatwave
4 Crimson Clarity
4 Ragefire
4 Cerebral Fulmination
2 Storm Colossus
13 Sapphire Source
11 Ruby Source

running late for work now but well worth it XD. see you all soon sry for rambling at times.

ossuary
12-05-2013, 12:52 PM
FYI, Relentless Corruption is not a draw. It specifically says "put the top X card of opposing champion's deck into your hand." It very carefully avoids using the terminology "draw X cards from target champion's deck." So no, it would not trigger with Twisted Fate.

You could, however, put in cards like Secret Laboratory, and Ancestor's Chosen, to get lots more draws.

I was trying to build a Midnight Shephard deck to test it out (very hard to do, I have to say - what a Johnny deck!), and I ended up one game with 2 Twisted Fates, 3 Ancestor's Chosens pumping out dozens of Spectres, lots of extra card draw from Pact of Pain, Stargazer, Secret Laboratory, and Archmage Wrenlocke, and tons of life to fuel the Pact of Pain thanks to Eternal Youth.

On the last turn, I think I ended up getting the Twisted Fates to mill the AI for about 30 cards, just by casting multiple spectres and drawing more cards to get to more spectres every time the chain broke. It was absolutely disgusting. ;)

Entityofsin
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
not every card will have a down side this im aware of XD. the difference here is how much of an upside it has. you bring up Orical song? it only lets you draw 2 cards for the price of one obviously neting you +1 card. for most decks that means that its simply filler to make shure you can keep the deck as small as possible and still draw. (ie for each card in the deck the smaller chance you have of drawing what you need yadayadayada) no downsides possible (depends on your mana situation) but overly strong hardly XD. veteran Gladiator was another you mentioned ( Im just touching on all points in an attempt to be thorough ) it only blocks 1 defender and while that sucks if you only have one defender (or if your opponent has 4 of these out....ouch) but its hardly strong enough to put it into the same category with as many removal options most have for troops its not an issue. I can think of a hand full right now that would remove her or even wipe the board of all troops. but Fate? i can only think of 2-3 solid potential for removal (one being a wild removal another being oblivion before its on the field.... and thats about it unless you bring counter-magic into it.) ". When there's more cards that can handle Constants, things will be better. " and i agree and i know that they are coming believe me i know but until then XD. and actually i prefer to wait on playing fulmination until ive emptied my hand of mana. as its very likely that ill just be drawing more so the actual starting hands mana counts for little for me and as for defense you can read the deck list below XD. Sadistic Castigator has extremely high potential to be the most irritating card for me atm (i play bwith high draw decks because my 'luck of the draw' is terrible at best so i decided to just draw more XD ) but even hes not as bad as fate in that he is a troop and theres plenty of ways to get him off the mat (even if you dont draw a removal troop pressure can force him off just as easy.) and if i remember hes actually got a respectable play cost where as fate is a cool 2 cost and 1 threshold. my suggestion at making it a double edged sword (mimicking Fulminations in that it benefits the opponent as much or more in that they draw first) was to give a bit of reasonable balance and give it the same risk reward that Fulmination gives.

Copied this one from http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=30825
Though ive exchanged the 4 Dreamer for 4 Royal Falconer and then ive added in the 4 Twist fates on top of it.

4 Chronic Madness
4 Eldritch Dreamer (socketed with Prime Sapphire of Mind)
4 Oracle Song
4 Mastery of Time
2 Burn
4 Heatwave
4 Crimson Clarity
4 Ragefire
4 Cerebral Fulmination
2 Storm Colossus
13 Sapphire Source
11 Ruby Source

running late for work now but well worth it XD. see you all soon sry for rambling at times.

I've seen this deck list and the be honest some of the card choices I strongly disagree with, such as the choice in Troops. However, many of the choices are the same as mine but that just reflects that the choices are standard ones to consider for any version of this kind of deck to make. The best way to play this deck is to have the majority of your cards have cheap cost, low threshold, and give you drawing effects, provides cheap blockers that can block just about anything, has multiple outs to the majority of problematic cards, has multiple win conditions, and can produce decent starting hands a good majority of the time.

The only card I haven't considered yet is Crimson Clarity. Mostly because it doesn't do anything other than allow me to use a turn 2 Fulmination a lot easier and outside of that it doesn't do anything for the deck. It might make a Mastery of Time easier to use but I think having more defensive cards helps a lot more with that.

Dadalos
12-05-2013, 06:11 PM
when it came to troops i changed the dreamers for royal falconers so i get 3 troops for 1 to block with. and the storms mostly in case i cant get into my combo(or part of its removed) the full deck plan though is better explained by the link provided by the person i copied from. the crimson clarity in effect only adds 1 mana (2 cost 3 gain = net +1) which while not impressive dose gain you that 1 mana drop you some times need to play out another link in your combo. also since you gain the ruby threshold its another chance to unlock it if your draws are less then ideal. other parts we can discuss elsewhere or in private chat lets keep the tread on topic XD.

as i said above in my suggestion at making it (fate) a double edged sword (mimicking Fulminations in that it benefits the opponent as much or more in that they draw first) was to give a bit of reasonable balance and give it the same risk reward that Fulmination gives. any other suggestions? or problems with my suggestion?

Entityofsin
12-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Nah man. There really isn't much else to say about the card, strategy, and type of deck.

ossuary
12-05-2013, 08:41 PM
To me, this feels like it would work better as Blood / Sapphire control deck instead of Ruby / Sapphire pseudo-burn deck. What you're trying to accomplish is more like a control deck, and Blood is much better suited for short and long term removal and locking things down than Ruby is, IMO.

You can get way more card draw on the blue side, that your opponent doesn't get access to like they do with Fulmination, by just putting out Ancestor's Chosens and Archemage Wrenlocke, and Blood will let you add in Necessary Sacrifice, lots of creature killers, Pact of Pain if you really need to draw a couple more cards, Extinction to wipe the board if it's going really badly... etc.

I just don't think Cerebral Fulmination and burn are giving enough oomph to this deck to make it worth choosing Ruby over another shard.

Dadalos
12-05-2013, 11:48 PM
i was hopeing to keep this more focused on Fate then the other aspects of the combos but as they play a part in its function i guess its relevant. blood sapphires definitely a potent option. but with cards like necessary sacrifices its about burst draws (and thats about the only draw option from blood that i can recal atm.) the ruby aspect of the deck above not much of a control or burn in my mind its more about stall. the entire function of the deck is to keep it under 60 cards get fulmination on the board then at the last possible second (when you cant take even 1 last hit to your hp) using mastery of time (preferably you have 2-3 in your hand and you draw the 4th in one of your draws and haveing 2-4 fulminations out it seems likely) to lock your opponent into a situation where they cant do anything for 3-4 turns while you draw 6-20 cards playing every madness you get hands on. madness is the core of this deck as its milling power truly is impressive (as were probably going to have used it 1-3 times before ever actually triggering our mill engine). Ancestors chosen actualy a bad card for this deck. and i know what your thinking is this guy for real? chosen NOT a great card? well for the purposes of this deck it only adds bloat. I say this mostly due to the strain of getting enough mana to support playing the cards in combo to deck out the opponent within a smallest time possible. if i spend even 3-4 turns mana tapped because i cant draw mana because of spectre chains or even drawing the chosen himself then im not milling cards from his/her deck. thats why I preferred the falconers to the deck to the dreamers. much the same cost but get 3 troops for 1 and while the dreamer did let me draw (gem slot) it only did so if i could attack directly and thats not happening because we have limited removal without just primal draws early.

back to Fate though theres no reason for anyone with access to the sapphire threshold to not have it. its not bloat because it pays off in efficiency even on its first turn played and then only getss better as you mill with each draw phase.and at only 2 cost its not exactly an expensive card ether. and with so few cards that can remove it atm theres little counter to it ( i covered the majority of this in the other post). im just kinda wondering at their chose in releasing this card with so few reasons not to have it in your deck. with the other 2 cards given to us they are both monsters with reasonable potential to them. the dragon has a high play threshold and can be killed with removal or over powered. same with the other guy i cant recall his name but his effect is critically painful for anyone who relighes on draw power. but even he has easy counter options. where was i going with this?...hmm fate. strong effective card without downside or no reason not to have it with it being supper effective. right why not give it some kind of balance to make people consider it before playing it? applying the effect like i suggested would at least make players consider how to make use of it (like fulmination master of time combo to draw and leave the oponenet locked out of its benefits).

this is long enough and i feel on the verge of being rather repetitive. later all XD.

Entityofsin
12-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Don't get me wrong, I don't even like Chosen either. I think the card is pretty garbage for the most part in a lot of decks but Sapphire doesn't exactly have great 1 and 2 cost troops. In fact I don't even like using troops for this kind of deck.

Aside from using other shards besides Ruby with Sapphire to achieve this.. Blood doesn't work. Diamond doesn't work. Wild doesn't work. The best draw cards and milling cards are within Sapphire and Ruby. Necessary Sacrifice requires troops or a champion that can produce troops. If you use a champion power that produces troops you're going to be waiting until mid game. That means its a dead draw until that point and the deck has a bad enough time drawing what it needs at the right time and having manageable starting hands without adding more inconsistencies to the deck. So Blood is out. Also, you're missing out Nin the Shadow that lets you mill 2 cards for every 2 basic resource you play. You can't pass this up since up until mid game that can be quantified for around 6 to 10 cards. It might not sound like much but the point of the deck is to mill your opponent's, not produce troops every 4 to 6 basic resources played.

I did get to finally test the deck against a guild mate (HexTCGPro guild mate) and discovered from playing against his assortment of decks that Mesmerize does absolutely nothing. Another thing to note is that whether you use it on a troop that has already attacked or one that is untapped, you've either already taken damage from it or will if it gets an attack through. Either way, it isn't good enough defense/stall.

I'm thinking of revisiting my original alternate win condition of using 3 or 4 Sabotage in the deck. In realistic scenarios, you're either going to be out damaging the average amount of life drain in the other person's deck or straight up burn them completely with Booby Traps. With how explosive Chronic Madness is and having draw power into your deck. It's possible the deck can put out incredible damage.

Just some things I noticed from the play testing and ideas I might revisit or try again.

Nekrabyte
12-06-2013, 10:04 AM
I just don't think Cerebral Fulmination and burn are giving enough oomph to this deck to make it worth choosing Ruby over another shard.

see, the fulmination is the reason that i personally love this deck (well, the variation that i use anyways). i had a blood and sapphire mill deck that i enjoyed, but there is something about drawing a ridiculous amount of cards... in my ruby and sapphire, very often i manage to get out 2 fulminations and 2 twisted fate, and as soon as you get that with a few mastery of times, you draw so many cards, and watch them mill a ton... its a blast!

ossuary
12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
But you accomplish the same thing with a handful of Twisted Fates and Ancestor's Chosens... with the added advantage that dumping a deck full of spectres doesn't let your opponent draw any extra cards at all, to potentially stop you. It also produces a useful sea of blockers a creature deck has to attempt to wade through to get to you, making it less likely you'll get overwhelmed by small critters that they pump out as fast as you are drawing thanks to the Fulminations.

I actually played quite an interesting pair of games today with my Twisted Fate deck, against someone who was running Wild / Sapphire with Pack Raptors and Ancestor's Chosen of his own... the constant pump of creatures into his own deck was an interesting challenge to overcome. In the end, I had him down to 4 cards in his deck, with well over 100 cards total milled, but my luck went dry and I couldn't pull a specter chain OR an extinction to clear the board (I even had all 4 Twisted Fates in play). It was an epic matchup... but if I had been playing Ruby instead of Blood, he would have mopped the floor with me in no time.

Entityofsin
12-06-2013, 10:27 AM
But you accomplish the same thing with a handful of Twisted Fates and Ancestor's Chosens... with the added advantage that dumping a deck full of spectres doesn't let your opponent draw any extra cards at all, to potentially stop you. It also produces a useful sea of blockers a creature deck has to attempt to wade through to get to you, making it less likely you'll get overwhelmed by small critters that they pump out as fast as you are drawing thanks to the Fulminations.

I actually played quite an interesting pair of games today with my Twisted Fate deck, against someone who was running Wild / Sapphire with Pack Raptors and Ancestor's Chosen of his own... the constant pump of creatures into his own deck was an interesting challenge to overcome. In the end, I had him down to 4 cards in his deck, with well over 100 cards total milled, but my luck went dry and I couldn't pull a specter chain OR an extinction to clear the board (I even had all 4 Twisted Fates in play). It was an epic matchup... but if I had been playing Ruby instead of Blood, he would have mopped the floor with me in no time.

Twisted Fate + Chosen doesn't equal the same thing as Fulmination + Twisted Fate. The problem with the deck is being able to get your draw engine online so you can draw into your Chronic Madness repeatedly, bring out more Fulmination, get your stale cards, and get Twisted Fate online. During that you'll be getting Mastery of Time and that can be a win condition by itself too. Specter's and Fate are nice, but it's pretty slow for the most part.

But I also suppose that 1 cost Basic Action that Blood has that can add troops to your hand from the graveyard can be nice if you're able to get mini Specter chains in and then block with some of them. But that's pretty slow in a very gimmicky deck.