PDA

View Full Version : So. Much. Fun.

Mathaw
12-08-2013, 02:06 PM
There's probably a thread for this, but I just wanted to say…

I am having so much fun in Hex. It's everything I wanted it to be. Roll on the beta!

havocattack
12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
It sure is mate! To think it is only a small bite of what is to come :D

Vohl
12-08-2013, 04:17 PM
I keep waking up for work late because I'm up watching streams and playing at the same time.. next thing I know it's like 3 am

Can't wait until this game is out for real. With all the extra stuff going into it it will be awesome!

Mathaw
12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
It sure is mate! To think it is only a small bite of what is to come :D

I keep waking up for work late because I'm up watching streams and playing at the same time.. next thing I know it's like 3 am

Can't wait until this game is out for real. With all the extra stuff going into it it will be awesome!

Once I have my own collection and can trade I'll be content. Everything else is a bonus!

Things seem pretty stable too. I've encountered 1 card bug a few times, but aside from that my last 6 games or so have been smooth sailing. Felt like a rocky start but it's getting there!

Baldo
12-08-2013, 10:45 PM
+1

Looking forward to limited, always a favorite of mine, maybe because I feel like I "get something" for my entry fee (though at king backer, I've got a large part of my entry fees covered for quite some time to come). Another reason I like limited is I don't spend every waking minute thinking about it, writing down decklists (my high school days with SWCCG, filled up many a blue lined paper with card lists during class). Though alpha is currently doing exactly this to me... (think I got my fix this weekend)

And then PVE....this will be something completely new! Very excited, I'm sure I will enjoy it a lot. Being able to pause and return will be a very nice feature of this too.

Finally, it seems to me that once all the (admittedly daunting) front end work is done, and the team is caught up on bugs, the "hard" part should be done, and we will see what this amazingly creative team can accomplish, things we haven't even dreamed of yet!

Thanks OP

Storm_Fireblade
12-09-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm already thinking, dreaming and breathing Hex. If we get our stuff, tournaments and drafts are in....where will it end? I'm gonna BECOME Hex :D

Humblejuggernaut
12-09-2013, 05:11 AM
WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS EARLIER!?

Okay, cause we're adding to the cluster of the bugs forums...
BUT WHO CARES THIS GAME IS AMAZING.
Cannot wait for the PvE side of this game to happen, to be able to socialize like an mmo and raid insane ai dungeons with friends.
On the other hand got plenty to do just testing every silly idea available in this plenty-faceted set they've put together. Don't mind it taking another year so long as the finish is as brilliant as we're imagining. Keep it up!!

BlackRoger
12-09-2013, 11:02 AM
I was actually very wary of joining the Alpha, was afraid to be dissappointed due to all the over hype.
Which is why I was very pleasantly surprised from how fun the game is when I finally tried it, bugs and lags aside.

Very well done on this set gentlemen, keep up the good work.

Svenn
12-09-2013, 11:08 AM
http://raptr.com/SvennEthir/about

^ The 85 hours (as of this post) that I've logged according to Raptr agrees with you. ;) I'd expect it to only be a couple months before it hits my top 10 played games of all time (at least, since I've been tracking my play times). Not bad for an Alpha...