PDA

View Full Version : Battle Beetle Boost is permanent?

Ertzi
12-11-2013, 02:00 AM
I tried a quick search, but didn't find any threads on this subject. I also don't want to report this as a bug before I get a confirmation on one thing.

Because the wording of the card can be interpreted in two ways, can someone tell me if Battle Beetle's comes into play boost effect is supposed to be permanent? I always thought it only lasts until end of turn, but I just played a game where the boost remained on my troop. Is this intentional?

Gwaer
12-11-2013, 03:14 AM
Battle Beatle has a come into play effect? He was just a 5/5 for 6(ww) with activated flight for 2 and a major socket last I checked.

Storm_Fireblade
12-11-2013, 03:19 AM
Guess he did slot the wild gem, that grants att/deff buff to target troop for this turn. That one is bugged and gives permanent buffs atm, yes.

Ertzi
12-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Oh right. Derp. I did indeed have the gem slotted in. The game added the text to the card, and I was testing some other gems on my other beetles, so I just assumed in my mind that the card itself generated the effect. Thanks for the replies, saved one needless bug report. Although this was a bit embarrassing I have to say :) Still have not managed to find a bug that has not been reported yet. I have found many, but all have been common knowledge so far. Good job, testers.

ShaggySan
12-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Guess he did slot the wild gem, that grants att/deff buff to target troop for this turn. That one is bugged and gives permanent buffs atm, yes.

We are aware of this bug and are working to resolve it. Thank you for double checking!

Shaggy :cool: