PDA

View Full Version : Master of Time or Chaos

RDarkfire
12-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Before various folks cry that this has been posted before, I did a forumwide keyword search and couldn't find anything :-(. So...

I've been looking up the PvE preview cards on hextcg.wikia.com, and have come across a couple of interesting things. What does 'Master of Time' and 'Master of Chaos' mean? (found on equipment for the cards Time Bug and Chaos Key respectively). There might be other masters as well.

Curious!
-B.

SomeoneRandom
12-13-2013, 03:26 PM
We have no idea and won't know until someone is the Master of Time or Chaos!

In fact one of the R&D guys even mentioned it at one point (Ben?) I am excited to try out some of the PvE stuff once it comes out!

Gwaer
12-13-2013, 03:32 PM
I at least, and I assume everyone else has figured out what you need to play in order to activate the master of time portion of the time bug...

Here's a hint.... The card is named mastery of time =P

ossuary
12-13-2013, 05:49 PM
You get Master of Chaos by voiding a Chaos Key with another Chaos Key.

Nekrabyte
12-13-2013, 06:02 PM
You get Master of Chaos by voiding a Chaos Key with another Chaos Key.

and i hear if you interrupt that action with a third Chaos Key that the hex servers will implode and then continue to eat at the fabric of our own time and space continuum.

ossuary
12-13-2013, 06:44 PM
and i hear if you interrupt that action with a third Chaos Key that the hex servers will implode and then continue to eat at the fabric of our own time and space continuum.

Who told??

DackFayden
12-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Calling it right now:

Master of Time can cast everything at quick speed

predictions fired

Rendakor
12-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Nah Master of Time will let you take a second turn when you play Time Bug.

Patrigan
12-14-2013, 05:43 AM
Before various folks cry that this has been posted before, I did a forumwide keyword search and couldn't find anything :-(. So...

I've been looking up the PvE preview cards on hextcg.wikia.com, and have come across a couple of interesting things. What does 'Master of Time' and 'Master of Chaos' mean? (found on equipment for the cards Time Bug and Chaos Key respectively). There might be other masters as well.

Curious!
-B.

Even though we don't have the information yet either, the hextcg.wikia.com wiki is severely outdated.

You will have more luck with these kinds of queries at hextcg.gamepedia.com (http://hextcg.gamepedia.com).

mudkip
12-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Even though we don't have the information yet either, the hextcg.wikia.com wiki is severely outdated.

You will have more luck with these kinds of queries at hextcg.gamepedia.com (http://hextcg.gamepedia.com).

Agreed, go for the gamepedia wiki.

I assume the master of's are a PvE event. Like, you do it to unlock a certain condition in a dungeon.

RDarkfire
12-14-2013, 04:11 PM
TY guys, I had no idea there was a de-facto definitive site for this stuff, since there are so many.

ossuary
12-14-2013, 04:48 PM
I wouldn't exactly call it de-facto... since it's in his signature, it's pretty obvious he'd be pushing that one. Everyone has their preference.

mudkip
12-14-2013, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't exactly call it de-facto... since it's in his signature, it's pretty obvious he'd be pushing that one. Everyone has their preference.

I think you'll find it tricky to find someone who's a big fan of Wikia.

The Gamepedia site is run by Curse who seem to be more friendly to the MMO communities.

jetah
12-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Master of Time comes from a blue box. after playing master of time, he case (along with his companion) Master of Chaos.

Patrigan
12-15-2013, 01:50 AM

As a community we should all be pushing the same wiki site and that's the site which is currently the most complete. When you're talking about 296 articles on the wikia site and 726 on the gamepedia site, you can see which one is the most complete. However, with that said, even the gampedia still needs many more updates to be considered complete.

The reason I have it in my signature is because (obviously) many people still use the wikia site for lookups. And obviously, both sites suffer from a lack of regular wikians and I hope that more people are willing to help build the biggest wiki. A wiki is the first stop for new players to get more information, beyond what's on the main site. So we should get the wiki as complete as we can and as user-friendly as we can. It's that last part why most people prefer gamepedia, their meta-ui (adds) is less intrusive.

jetah
12-15-2013, 05:49 PM
I'd prefer to have a wiki.hextcg.com and have it as the official wiki.

Or have that URL point to another wiki, whichever