PDA

View Full Version : Wild can get pretty silly with its creature generation...

Drakmire
12-15-2013, 08:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FTY3SuS.png (Screenshot's too large to post here, I guess, even scaled down).

At that point, my deck was 90% pack raptors. Final in-play creature tally:

-1 Howling Brave (5/5)
-4 Wild Root Dancers (4/4)
-2 Dandelion Sprites (something like 42/43)
-2 Nelebrin Skirmisher (5/3)
-21 Rhinos (5/5 each)
-20 Pack Raptors (4 of which were pacified) (22/22 each)
-1 Verdant Wildboar (10/10)

The math suggests that I would have been able to win at that point from life loss, but I was almost out of time from having to Pass Priority on the computer buffing its totem so much (which it never attacked with). I literally did not have the time to click every card to attack.

On a more serious note, though it's not like this situation happens much in a real game, it'd be nice if you could have creatures in multiple rows first before the images get scaled down past a certain point. Even before things got rhino-tastic up in this, it was getting really annoying targetting things from my Root Dancer procs.

Nekrabyte
12-16-2013, 01:21 AM
On a more serious note, though it's not like this situation happens much in a real game, it'd be nice if you could have creatures in multiple rows first before the images get scaled down past a certain point. Even before things got rhino-tastic up in this, it was getting really annoying targetting things from my Root Dancer procs.

i'm quite positive its come up a number of times and they are working on a solution to the problem, whether it be stacked cards that are duplicates (some people dislike this), more rows at a certain size, and other possible things who knows... but i'm sure i saw them say something on the subject at the very most 2 weeks ago.

Pseudoradius
12-16-2013, 07:57 AM
The math suggests that I would have been able to win at that point from life loss, but I was almost out of time from having to Pass Priority on the computer buffing its totem so much (which it never attacked with). I literally did not have the time to click every card to attack.
This strategy has to be the apex of how controlish a strategy can be.

Xenavire
12-16-2013, 08:22 AM
It is a shame that you can run out of time selecting attackers. We do need an 'attack with all' button, that assigns everything at once, and a 'stop attacking' one in case you pressed it by mistake.

That could shave minutes off games, especially in weeny decks or combo/control. Especially in inspration engine decks, those eat up time.

DackFayden
12-16-2013, 07:34 PM
Well that looks... WILD