PDA

View Full Version : Your HEX Holiday Update

Shaqattaq
12-20-2013, 06:01 PM
by Shaggy

Hello HEXers, Shaggy here. Welcome to a very jolly weekly update as it will be the last one before the holidays. We hope that everyone will be able to fit in many games of HEX during the break.

http://hextcg.com/hex-update-the-night-of-bells-and-other-holiday-goodies/

Handsofevil
12-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Awesome update Shaggy, and we appreciate the hug you all send us. :P

Everyone at Cryptozoic would love to give out a hug thank you to our amazing Alpha Testers.

koisoujiro
12-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Yohohoho

trapline
12-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Happy holidays cryptomaniacs and fellow hexicans.

That cards is interesting for a very cool reason, having cards that interact with dates and other time mechanics means a very cool potential down the line of shifting metals by scrambling up more cards like this, imagine weekends where one tribal card type holds sway that weekend or stuff like that.

Fachxphyre
12-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Loving the flavor, especially with zeke. In all my years playing card games, I don't think i've ever encountered a moose before.

jetah
12-20-2013, 09:22 PM
wow a reward for Alpha!!!! I can say that I believe the KS giving us Alpha was a reward in itself. Thanks!

Also note: Will this card have a double back with the 2013 Alpha stamp on it?

sincerely,

a Collector

Idus
12-20-2013, 11:08 PM
A spoiler for next years Christmas PvE event! Woohoo!!

madar
12-21-2013, 01:02 AM
The Dream Dance art is very nice, i would love a poster from it or a reprint.

Smud
12-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the update!

The newly added cards - should I have them in my library? Wanted to add Jadiim to my deck but I dont have it it seems.

GreyWorm
12-21-2013, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the update!
And thanks for the card! you guys are awesome!
Does this card comes with equipment? (not being greedy, but since every card comes with equipment, I'm just curious to see this cards equipment!)

GreyWorm
12-21-2013, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the update!

The newly added cards - should I have them in my library? Wanted to add Jadiim to my deck but I dont have it it seems.

just log out and then back in. fixed the problem for me.

Smud
12-21-2013, 04:18 AM
just log out and then back in. fixed the problem for me.

Worked, thanks!

Kroan
12-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Awesome article. I always love getting a surpise, especially if it's a promo :D

A couple of questions for my promo site I'd like to get answered if possible;

- Is this promo associated to the Alpha or the Holiday? From the article I'd think it's associated with the holidays, seeing as it states "this year’s PVE Night of Bells card".

- Is this promo handed out to EVERYONE who participates in the alpha (especially future backers) or only alpha participants who were in alpha during the holidays? Or maybe even only people who log on during the alpha?

Thanks for answering those questions in advance! :D

The_Dryad
12-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Any idea of then Night of Bells should show up in our card inventory?

Idus
12-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Given it's a PvE card, I'd say, when PvE is released. I assume that will be monetised Beta, as that's when we get our kickstarter rewards. But whether PvE will be available even then is currently uncertain.

Starpurge
12-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Supposedly we are going to get one PvE dungeon prior to monetized beta or at least prior to PvE in full. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a small update soon with just a PvE section for cards where NoB will collect dust for a few weeks/months.