PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: A Way to Show You Supported HEX from the Beginning

Ertzi
12-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Okay, I know this is a total vanity product, but I am very proud to support HEX. The KS campaign had all sorts of exclusive goodies, but for us that missed the initial campaign, it could be cool to have a way to show people that you were here from the very beginning. Something akin the "Founder" tag in KotOR. If at all possible, can you at CZE offer some kind of memento that other players would see for this purpose? It could be something very small, I don't mind. I would gladly use real cash to purchase said item. It would have to be available only before launch of course. Maybe even Beta? Or maybe create a separate "Alpha and Beta tags". Anyone else who missed the KS but is now enthusiastic about the game interested in this?

EDIT - > Completely forgot that even Slacker Backer donation granted promo cards, so maybe this thread is already obsolete :) I would still love to get a tag of some kind to my keep name or something though. That would be pretty cool in the years to come.

jetah
12-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Everyone in Alpha is getting the Christmas Card. Just say.. "thanks!"

YourOpponent
12-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Okay, I know this is a total vanity product, but I am very proud to support HEX. The KS campaign had all sorts of exclusive goodies, but for us that missed the initial campaign, it could be cool to have a way to show people that you were here from the very beginning. Something akin the "Founder" tag in KotOR. If at all possible, can you at CZE offer some kind of memento that other players would see for this purpose? It could be something very small, I don't mind. I would gladly use real cash to purchase said item. It would have to be available only before launch of course. Maybe even Beta? Or maybe create a separate "Alpha and Beta tags". Anyone else who missed the KS but is now enthusiastic about the game interested in this?

EDIT - > Completely forgot that even Slacker Backer donation granted promo cards, so maybe this thread is already obsolete :) I would still love to get a tag of some kind to my keep name or something though. That would be pretty cool in the years to come.

I'm not sure if Slacker Backers get a sleeve, but if so then that's their proof :)

hammer
12-24-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm not sure if Slacker Backers get a sleeve, but if so then that's their proof :)

Slacker Backer do not get a sleeve. I could be wrong but I have a feeling the reward hinted at for the 8 man alpha tourney win will likely be a sleeve. So if you want something to mark alpha make sure to play and win one of those queue's.

Handsofevil
12-25-2013, 09:12 PM
FYI the 8man win sleeve thingy was an idea started by a community member and has in no way been confirmed or hinted at by CZE.