PDA

View Full Version : bad GameForge support experience for Slacker Backer gift

elsimer
12-27-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm from the US, so I haven't had previous experience with what passes for support from Gameforge. I've read posts about them before, especially once they were announced earlier as the support company for Hex but I wanted to believe that maybe those experiences were the exception to the rule. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of buying my brother a slacker backer account for Christmas and that has necessitated contact with Gameforge's support. I have been less than impressed.

The short version is I bought a SB using PayPal on 12/23, it was assigned to my email address (which already has an account), and support has already closed my first ticket asking for information I'd included in the first place, which forced me to submit another ticket to reset the clock (translation: another 72 hours for them to screw up). All this for daring to support Hex another $50 and introduce another person to the game.

The longer version is that one of my brothers has been visiting from out of state. He's always enjoyed MtG, so my wife let him use her account to play a few games and make a few decks. He enjoyed himself, so on Monday (12/23) I went out to the hextcg website and decided to buy him a Slacker Backer account for Christmas. The only way I could find to do that was via PayPal, so I used my PayPal account and included in the message to the seller that it was intended as a gift, along with the email address it was intended for. This was about 4pm (MDT) so I knew it was unlikely that he'd get his invite for a few days. I figured even odds that he'd get the invite instead of me getting one of the temporary logins (the 'youremail1@email.com' logins).
I got the invite in my inbox on 12/25 (impressive, isn't it?), but the email address was the same as my account! I panicked a little and logged in to make sure my KS account hadn't been overwritten or anything else. Fortunately, it hadn't. I tried to log into this new account with no success. I tried the new password (figuring maybe they had a way to detect the difference by which password or hash was provided - a long shot for sure) and I tried adding a 1 to the username section of my email address. Neither worked, so I hunted around for a bit trying to find the right place to submit a ticket to get it fixed.
I submitted a ticket to Gameforge (ticket 12932437). In order to cover my bases, I also fired off an email to the address listed as the seller on PayPal along with the support@cryptozoic.com address and included the Gameforge ticket number. Included in both the ticket and the email were the circumstances, the PayPal confirmation number, my email address, and the email address I wanted the SB linked to. This was (according to Gameforge's ticket system) at "2013-12-25 17:10:31". Local time, both the ticket and the email were sent about 9:30am local time. A few hours later, at 1530 local, I got a reply from CZE support letting me know that they supported every Cryptozoic product except for Hex and advising me to create a ticket with Gameforge. I replied back thanking him for the swift response especially on a holiday and wishing him happy holidays, as well as mentioning that I'd created a Gameforge ticket. I told my brother what had happened and that I expected it would take up to 72 hours to get it fixed, then told him I'd forward the email invite once I had it all situated.
Today, I got a response to my ticket. Quoting the ticket:

we will require the following information:
New Email address:

Best regards,

Bobalek.
HEX Support Team

Of course, Bobalek closed my ticket so the only way to respond was to click on Reply and reset the clock; there's a warning when you reply to a closed ticket stating that you are going to be put at the end of the queue. Now, keep in mind that I had already given them the new email address in fairly explicit terms using their own template! My ticket (in case I'm missing something) with the email addresses scrubbed:

Involved accounts: myemail@myprovider.com
new account: myemail@myprovider.com

Received error message: invalid login

When does the problem occur?:
on login
Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer? tried both

Problem description:
I bought a slacker backer account (using paypal) for my brother. In the description, I mentioned that I already had an account under myemail@myprovider.com and that the account should be tied to his email address instead - hisemail@hisprovider.com. This morning, I received the invite email but it came to my myemail@myprovider.com address instead! The login in the email was: "Your username: myemail@myprovider.com " followed by a password that was randomly generated. In a panic, I checked to make sure this had not overwritten my account - it had not. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to log into the new account so I can give the email to my brother!

I've tried the "yourname1@email.com" that it was supposed to be according to the initial updates back in october - they didn't work. I've tried the email address with the new password, thinking maybe the different password would make it unique but that didn't work. It seems that I now have two accounts linked to the same email address! I need the new slacker backer account to be linked to a different email address - preferably hisemail@hisprovider.com.
Additional information (if necessary):
Confirmation number **************

I've replied back and emphasized that I do NOT want my account changed (I'm worried that they'll end up changing my account instead of creating a new one) as well as restating the email address that should be attached to the Slacker Backer account. Hopefully, my brother will have his invite... eventually.

This does make me worry about the future of Hex though. Support can make or break new games and this... well, I don't see too many people willing to put money into a game when there's this kind of turnaround. I'm hoping this was an exception to the exceptional support normally provided, aggravated by the season and time off of the normal support personnel. Maybe Bobalek is new. All I know for sure at this point is that gifting Slacker Backer accounts is non-intuitive.

Shadowspawn
12-27-2013, 09:27 AM
This is the classic Tier 1/Tier 2 support model where T1's are complete buffoons and cannot actually fix anything. THey instead reply with canned messages irregardless of what your ticket said. It's horrible, but apparently saves some money somewhere. Unfortunately it works best when the customer base is of "average intelligence" and we know the type game we are playing is for above average intelligence types... so blah, boo, hiss.

Soldack
12-27-2013, 09:30 AM
The fact you included everything in the original ticket and yet they closed the ticket and asked you for that info again is disturbing. I quit the free to play Neverwinter over bad customer service so I feel your frustration and I share your concern.

Niedar
12-27-2013, 09:45 AM
Well, you know they earned their reputation for a reason.

primer
12-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Exactly this. The biggest shame for me is that terrible customer service is such a massive turn off for people it could effect Hex's population, especially a free to play game. Hope im wrong but we'll find out soon enough.

wutae
12-27-2013, 01:55 PM
Exactly this. The biggest shame for me is that terrible customer service is such a massive turn off for people it could effect Hex's population, especially a free to play game. Hope im wrong but we'll find out soon enough.

CZE will definetely a huge amount of potential customers just because of Gameforge, that's a fact. Backers here cant help it, but it will definetely turn off a huge amount of customers with bad experience with Gameforge

Shaqattaq
12-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Hey there. I'm sorry you experienced this problem with our support system, especially for a holiday gift. Our support system is brand new (we could say it's in 'alpha' too), and we still have some bugs to work out of it. The tickets automatically closing is something we're working on, as well as the best ways to communicate to our players how the system works and the best ways to organize it. We recognize that when players have an issue, our #1 priority is to assist them and get them playing as soon as we can. I would not say that this is a Gameforge "problem," as Cryptozoic and Gameforge are both committed to continuing our "fans first" ideas into all parts of HEX, including support. It will take some time as we develop it and come together as teams in order to provide that service to our players, so I hope you are patient with us as we improve our support system. We appreciate the input and it will be included in our discussions with our support team.

mttgamer
12-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey there. I'm sorry you experienced this problem with our support system, especially for a holiday gift. Our support system is brand new (we could say it's in 'alpha' too), and we still have some bugs to work out of it. The tickets automatically closing is something we're working on, as well as the best ways to communicate to our players how the system works and the best ways to organize it. We recognize that when players have an issue, our #1 priority is to assist them and get them playing as soon as we can. I would not say that this is a Gameforge "problem," as Cryptozoic and Gameforge are both committed to continuing our "fans first" ideas into all parts of HEX, including support. It will take some time as we develop it and come together as teams in order to provide that service to our players, so I hope you are patient with us as we improve our support system. We appreciate the input and it will be included in our discussions with our support team.

Thank you Shaq for chiming in here. I am also in the same exact boat as Wutae i bought a slacker as a gift for someone and i had used a paypal account that had the same email address as my kickstarter account.
I also "reopened" the ticket by replying to it once i got this message which closed out the ticket:

Hello ,

Thank you for providing this information. We have now forwarded this to our technical department and hopefully we can get this situation resolved for you shortly. We're sorry for any delay created due to this and we hope you receive your invite shortly. When we have more information regarding this situation, we will contact you again.

Best regards,
Koop

But i mean It's been VERY fast as its only been 48 hours since i submitted it on christmas(which i expected it to be slow).

FWIW my ticket # is : 12933594

Handsofevil
12-27-2013, 04:55 PM
I ran into a similar situation, and unfortunately the way the support system works I cannot go all the way back to my original messages, so I cannot include it. I'll explain it anyway.

I backed KS at Grand King. Got the invite right away when they started handing them out. Then on 11/11 I bought a SB for my girlfriend who was showing interest in HEX. I expected to wait a few days, but after a week still didn't have an invite. I gave it a little longer, and I sent a ticket just shy of two weeks after I bought the SB. They asked for PayPal confirmation, which I promptly sent them. After a couple of days I got a response. They told me they sent the invite, only they didn't. I waited a couple days checking spam folder and everything, nothing. So I sent a response. They escalated the ticket, asked for my information again, and said they sent it again. Still nothing. I told them I didn't get it. EIGHT days later I sent them another ticket, rather angrily, because I had heard nothing and wanted my invite... They responded apologizing and said they escalated it, again. Still nothing so I offered a secondary email account in case it was an issue with it being the same email. They said that might work, and I gave it to them. They never actually told me they sent it the last time, just that they forwarded it to the engineering team. Four days later I received the invite and heard nothing from them.

All this being said, I have defended CZE time and time again because it's Alpha and things happen. But Customer Support should be priority #1, and it's one thing I don't take excuses on. Promising 24 hour turn around, and then taking almost a month? That's ridiculous. I understand technical issues, but that doesn't excuse lack of communication. Something as simple as "we haven't forgotten about your issue, and we're working on it" would be a big step up.

jetah
12-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Sounds like the problem is we can't gift Slacker Backer during biggest gift giving season of the year.

Handsofevil
12-27-2013, 05:07 PM
It's not an issue with the season, mine was back in November. The issue seems to arise on same email accounts, and just poor response time...

jetah
12-27-2013, 05:18 PM
It's not an issue with the season, mine was back in November. The issue seems to arise on same email accounts, and just poor response time...

Well point was that December would have been the month that people would have had company over. This is the season to give as well.

I'm sure CZE will work out something so that I could pay for a friends account via gifting..

Cory_Jones
12-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up
I will be looking into this

Marsden
12-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Gameforge screwed up my ticket as well by failing to read what I'd actually put.

I needed the password resetting for email.address[number] and instead they changed the password for my account without a number. In the end I just gave up and told them to leave it. I don't *need* that other Alpha account right now, and I figure I can resolve it all in Beta properly.

mttgamer
12-30-2013, 08:46 AM
I got a response back from support this morning to my ticket 12933594:

We just received the information that your email address has been changed.

If there's anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

I was excited to hear this and scared. All that happened was that my king backer account email address got changed from mine to the person i was gifting it to :(

I responded with the following:

I was afraid this was going to happen...
This just got TERRIBLY botched up.

You changed my king account name {my email} with Keep name Tharivol to {friends email}.

there is only ONE account floating around right now. There is supposed to be two.

Here's what needs to happen:
1) The account {friends email} needs to be switched back to {my email}.

2) a NEW slacker backer account needs to be created with {friends email} as the account name with whatever random password you would like to assign him.

Please correct this ASAP.

Now i'm to the back of the line :(

I knew that i should have just given money to my friend to have him sign up instead of this :( he would've been in on Christmas. Well I'm helping Alpha test your support too i guess :/

MajinRaiko
12-30-2013, 10:06 AM

Basically all I heard from this was "We'll get around to it". You know, for 2.2 million dollars from the kickstarter alone, plus all the profit they're making from Slacker Backers and the game just from the Alpha stage, you would THINK we could get a little better service here. I mean, what, is there some other job you're going to and this is just a side project? Things should be going a lot smoother and the progress of the game should be a lot faster for that kind of cash.

2.2 Million Dollars folks. Was it well spent?

Quasipun
12-30-2013, 10:06 AM
I had basically the same issue and with my support ticket they told me:
"Unfortunately we have to wait for account management system which should be implemented in beta phase of the game. At this moment I can't declare when it will be ready. "

Which is odd as it seems others have had the email address changed, even if incorrectly.

elsimer
12-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Handled by: This ticket is being handled by Community Manager.

Answer from: BOBALEK 2013-12-27 16:23:27
Your ticket has been assigned to the next processing level by our team.

well, as of tonight this is where my ticket stands.

mttgamer
12-31-2013, 07:15 AM
Mine has had no response as of this point and it's been assigned to the CM since the beginning of my ticket :( I DOUBT this actually means ShaggySan heh

Shaqattaq
12-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Basically all I heard from this was "We'll get around to it". You know, for 2.2 million dollars from the kickstarter alone, plus all the profit they're making from Slacker Backers and the game just from the Alpha stage, you would THINK we could get a little better service here. I mean, what, is there some other job you're going to and this is just a side project? Things should be going a lot smoother and the progress of the game should be a lot faster for that kind of cash.

2.2 Million Dollars folks. Was it well spent?

I would prefer to think of it as "please be patient as software development and training take time." In software development especially, it's not efficient to throw money at problems. The often-cited piece on this is "The Mythical Man Month." Bringing new people into a project takes a significant amount of time in finding that right candidate, bringing them up-to-speed on the project, and integrating them into the team. Adding people to a project moves the date further in the future, not earlier.

The customer service ticketing software is new, as is the customer service team. I spoke to the customer service manager, and he believes the problem of tickets automatically closing should be fixed quickly. As for the customer service practices of the team, that's something that continues in training and development every week.

For tickets, replying does put your ticket at the back of the queue, but you can expect your ticket to be answered quickly as there is not a significant backlog of tickets.

We'll review all these tickets when everyone's back in the office so we can get everyone in the conversation, explain the best practices for customer service to both the team here and the one in Germany, and we're sorry for the hiccups you've experienced.

DataDragon
12-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Greetings Hexers.
I wanted to briefly touch on why going through the support process is important, since I haven't seen it pointed out.
You might think that asking for help via PM or forum post would be a fast way to get things done, but it isn't.
The support system allows us to verify you are who you say you are.
The last thing we want is for someone to socially engineer their way into someone's account.
The support system allows us to verify you as best is possible so that we know we are working with the right person, and that we are abiding by their wishes.

That said, as soon as verification is done, and the request is sent to engineering, the issues are handled immediately.
The first thing we do in the morning is handle issues and add new backers, because your play time and enjoyment is highest priority.
Even over the holidays, tickets have been handled. I know because I was there doing it too.

Now then, back to hoarding your data.
Smaug can keep his gold pile.

elsimer
12-31-2013, 08:41 PM
I received a message a few hours ago with my brother's username and password. It's obvious that there are some... I'll call them bugs and holes in the current support alpha to be addressed. Still, if those can be patched as quickly as the game itself then we'll be in good shape!

MajinRaiko
01-01-2014, 06:36 AM
I received a message a few hours ago with my brother's username and password. It's obvious that there are some... I'll call them bugs and holes in the current support alpha to be addressed. Still, if those can be patched as quickly as the game itself then we'll be in good shape!

And yet they're still going around. You know, for 2.2 mill from the kickstarter alone, all the time it was in development before this from a way back, and the support from not only players but other people spreading the word (*coughcough* AngryJoe), not only should they have these problems fixed already but they should be out of Alpha and into open beta to be honest. I mean they're taking as much time as it takes for a fully functioning mmorpg to go through alpha and beta stages when their interface and 'level design' is basically nothing more than a selection menu with some basic AI scenario set ups. Why are we still dealing with basic customer support issues for people trying to get into the alpha (which is what you do FIRST) when we should have that long and done with and be seeing some PVE content already. You people are way too forgiving of CZE.

Honestly, I say the 2.2 mill was wasted.

Raith
01-01-2014, 07:39 AM
And some people are way too critical of CZE so it balances out. :P

I consider the Hex alpha bonus time to play the game. If people enjoy it, bugs and all, keep playing. If not, there are plenty of other games to hold us over. As for customer service, I'm sure there are plenty of positive resolutions. However, we primarily only see the negative experiences show up on the forums. And even those issues will get worked out over time.

MajinRaiko
01-01-2014, 07:49 AM
And some people are way too critical of CZE so it balances out. :P

I consider the Hex alpha bonus time to play the game. If people enjoy it, bugs and all, keep playing. If not, there are plenty of other games to hold us over. As for customer service, I'm sure there are plenty of positive resolutions. However, we primarily only see the negative experiences show up on the forums. And even those issues will get worked out over time.

Actually not really. The dTCG market is kind of dead. SofForge has Nekrium cards and board wipes running rampant (looking at you Epidemic), Infinity Wars accomplished a lot with a small team but players can literally make entire decks out of board wipes and auto kills which is insane in a game where you can actually lose by your creatures dying off enough, and then there's Faeria which is great but hardly anyone plays, it has no AI, and is far too casual to be taken seriously.

Really Hex is basically the only thing we got and CZE is giving us crap. I mean, didn't they even promise SOME news about the PVE before the END OF THE YEAR? It's 2014 now folks and still nothing. I say we start demanding more than we're getting from these guys. Then again this is Cryptozoic, the biggest sellouts in the world that will make a game out of literally anything. So I guess it's no wonder Hex is off to such a bad start (and by start I mean the middle that just has nothing done).

mttgamer
01-01-2014, 09:02 PM
I appreciate all you CZE working overtime to get people set straight. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday, my friend and I can jump into hex together on our own accounts and have some fun. As for now I dont want to log in, til both my friend and I can get on at the same time. Silly i know, but the way my issue is screwd up his email is tied to my password :( So yah. Anyways hope everyone at CZE had a happy new year!!!

and Majin take a chill pill

Xtopher
01-02-2014, 12:11 AM
eh, shutup Chris, not worth it.

Edit: I am Chris, just so there's no confusion on that point.

DRawsm
01-02-2014, 01:36 AM
im sure u realize majin why alpha is progressing the way it is. its because the beta will be carried over into the actualle game and so before we get to beta hex needs to be balanced, bugs need to be squashed, and the foundation need to be set and ready. also 2.2 mil doesnt buy as much as it used to and it doesn't buy speed boost like in any cheep mobile game. so get some patience and enjoy the alpha!

but what do i know about patience im only a mac user who is bad at using a mac and so didn't get any of the work arounds when they were out and with the newest patches the work arounds no longer work so i have to be patient and wait for a native client. be happy with what you have and as the saying goes
"I Used To Complain About Having No Shoes, Until I Met A Man With No Feet"

RobHaven
01-02-2014, 07:01 AM
Is there a working method to gift an account? Does submitting a ticket work? Elsimer's latest post gave me the impression that it does.

Grimthorn
01-02-2014, 09:53 AM
I've been doing my best to be patient with my support ticket as well. I simply needed the password resent to my email address. I have the passwords for my other 2 accounts, so I can be patient. However, it has been pretty frustrating (Ticket #:12880131).

They said it was moved to the next level, then the next level said:

Hello ,

Thank you for providing this information. We have now forwarded this to our technical department and hopefully we can get this situation resolved for you shortly. We're sorry for any delay created due to this and we hope you receive your invite shortly. When we have more information regarding this situation, we will contact you again.

Best regards,
Koop
HEX Support Team

However, I still haven't received anything. I've replied to re-open and used the complain button to get some attention to it. Hopefully they can get a little better at it. Until then, my friend I was going to loan the login to SoL.

mttgamer
01-02-2014, 10:01 AM
The best way i think to gift the slacker backer, even after all my troubles, is give the person money and point them to the donate page. If that doesnt work make sure your paypal email address is one that you are willing your friend to use till they get a better system into place

RobHaven
01-02-2014, 11:08 AM
The best way i think to gift the slacker backer, even after all my troubles, is give the person money and point them to the donate page. If that doesnt work make sure your paypal email address is one that you are willing your friend to use till they get a better system into place

Was this in response to me asking about gifting? If so, I should have been more specific. I backed at Grand King (+ extras) and I grabbed a Slacker for my brother shortly after they offered them. I've been sitting on the second password for a little bit because he was deployed again; now that he's home, it's time for us to game it up.

In short: Is submitting a ticket the best way to gift an account I already bought?

DataDragon
01-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Was this in response to me asking about gifting? If so, I should have been more specific. I backed at Grand King (+ extras) and I grabbed a Slacker for my brother shortly after they offered them. I've been sitting on the second password for a little bit because he was deployed again; now that he's home, it's time for us to game it up.

In short: Is submitting a ticket the best way to gift an account I already bought?

Yes, that is the best and fastest way.
We can verify you are you, and get the info changed and sent back out.
It takes mere moments for me to do on Tier...3 I think I am at.
Don't let the debbie downers turn you away. :>
They are useful in keeping us humble I suppose.

conviction
01-02-2014, 01:10 PM
My experience with HEX support has been nothing short of great. They helped me out with all my login issues and I get to play daily now.

mttgamer
01-02-2014, 01:39 PM
I think my ticket must be higher than tier 3 as i've still gotten no response :( Mine is a more complicated issue as it got switched and it needs to get switched back now i guess.

(ticket #12933594 if it got lost in this thread and if datadragon is still reading)

RobHaven
01-02-2014, 01:47 PM
help

Sweet, thanks!!

DataDragon
01-02-2014, 05:47 PM
mttgamer, you are good to go now.
Found the issue and resolved it.
Feel free to PM me if you still have any issues.

mttgamer
01-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Data Dragon, thank you so much for handling my specific case. Much loves!

Kurantar
01-06-2014, 05:05 PM
I've experienced the same issue as the OP when gifting a slacker backer. I purchased it on December 24th, entered a support ticket on the 26th, and still haven't heard anything back yet about getting the email changed. Then, a couple days later the password stopped working on my own account that I had been using since the beginning of Alpha, and I haven't been able to login for about 2 weeks now. I know its been the holidays and everything but this still seems like too long to not hear any updates.

My ticket ID is: 12932074. Any new updates on the status of this ticket would be greatly appreciated!

Handsofevil
01-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Update on mine: My second account can't be used. I'm sending ANOTHER ticket to support because I still don't have a working SB account I bought well over a month ago...

Shaqattaq
01-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Hey there guys. I'll look into this personally. Can you please provide me your ticket number, Handsofevil?

Handsofevil
01-09-2014, 04:14 PM
12813880 is mine Shaqattaq. I haven't been able to reply like I mentioned in my previous so here's what I would have said.

I finally tried to log into my SB account with the secondary email I provided, and I couldn't get in. I did notice that the Unique Password generated for the SB account was the same one as the original password for my GK account. If you want to just reimburse me for the SB account I can repurchase it with a different email so there isn't the confusion of the same email.

Shaqattaq
01-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Thank you. I've sent those two tickets along. We should be able to get that issue fixed quickly, HandsofEvil, so the repurchase won't be necessary. It'll also help us identify where the hiccup was on these two tickets so we can improve our processes. Thanks for your patience, HandsofEvil and Kurantar. And please remember to add the NoReply at Cryptozoic.com email address to your Safe Senders list. Some players's spam filters have prevented them from receiving their invite.

Shaqattaq
01-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Hi all. Thanks for your patience.

Kurantar: I talked to our database engineer and it looks like your issue has been resolved. Please let me know if there are any remaining problems.

Hands: I can verify that your account information was sent December 10th to the requested email. I've resent your account information today. Please let me know if you have any remaining problems as well.

Handsofevil
01-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the follow up Shaqattaq, and I'm sorry for the slow response. I've had limited access to the internet lately.

I can confirm that she's gotten the invite, a couple of times. The most recent one being on Jan 10th. I have personally tested the login information sent, and I would like to reiterate that it still does not work.

When I got my original invite to coop********@gmail.com invite, the password ended in g05T. I changed it once we were able to to it's current one. Both the email from December, and the one in January, had the Afr******@gmail.com username but the EXACT SAME g05T password. We have both tried all variations of both of our passwords and none work. I am still able to log in to my coop********@gmail.com account with my changed password.

I'd like to reiterate this as well, since from the wording of your post you don't understand my issue. I bought a GK account, the coop********@gmail.com. and that has worked since Day 1. I then bought a SB account a month or so later. That is the account I am trying to get. I offered the second email since they kept saying they sent it to the coop********@gmail.com email, and now we are here. I have checked the spam folders of both emails, and neither of us have had issues getting the emails I have told you about.

DataDragon
01-21-2014, 08:32 PM
I have found your afr*@gmail.com account and see that it does not have the same password as the coop*@gmail.com account.
I can ask to have the account welcome email resent to the afr*@gmail.com address so you can get into it.

Handsofevil
01-21-2014, 08:41 PM
You can resend it, but what are my options if I still cannot log into the afr*@gmail.com account? Maybe you could just do a password reset on the afr*@gmail.com account?

DataDragon
01-22-2014, 03:59 PM
I assume you got the email, since I see the account is now active and logging in.
Good to go?

Handsofevil
01-22-2014, 06:08 PM
I have never been able to log in to that account. If it is being used, it is not by me or the person I purchased it for. I have tried logging in, but I have never been able to get in.

DataDragon
01-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Send me a PM of the full email address please.
It is more likely that it is not the same account, just happened to share the afr* part.

Handsofevil
01-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Shaqattaq PMed me, and it looks like he is going to look into it. I appreciate your willingness to help though!

Shaqattaq
01-22-2014, 11:34 PM
I then sent it to DataDragon. He (will be) the real hero of the story!

Handsofevil
01-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Haha, okay. Either way, thanks to both of you.