PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Blood nuke deck

Avignon
12-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Chasing a bit of advice on what I can do to change this deck slightly. I won 8 games in a row pre-patch and have lost 5 in a row post patch and thinking I may need to make a few changes to the deck. At work right now so apologies if names arent quite right.

Hero: Poca

Ruby
4 x Burn to the Ground
4 x Burn
4 x Ragefire

Blood
4 x Life Siphon
2 x Extinction
3 x Giant Corpse Fly
3 x Necessary Sacrifice
4 x Relentless Corruption
4 x Xentoths Inquisitor (with Ruby Gem that deals damage to ally when enters play)
2 x Sadistic Castigator

Artifacts
2 x Hex Engine

Resources
12 x Blood
8 x Ruby
4 x Shards of Fate

Some of the stuff I had in my sideboard includes:
Heatwave
Murder
Persecution
2 x Extinction
Corrupt Harvester
Ash Harpy
The deal 2 damage discard 2 blood card (cant remember name of it)

I think Relentless Corruption needs to come out, and maybe bump sacrifice up to 4 as it works really well with the Inquisitor and the corpse fly. Best use of it is with the Blaze Elemental as its going to die at end of turn anyway. I think the deck has enough removal in it to get me over the line. I just find it a little lacking in early damage options to get the opposing hero within striking range of the nukes at the end.

Thoughts?

FlyingMeatchip
01-08-2014, 08:06 AM
Threshold seems a bit much on both colors.
Here's what I came up with from your deck:

4x burn
4x burn to the ground
4x ruby pyromancer - troop/poca buff
1x crimson clarity - could be anything murder/ charge bot/ here it is a mana buff.

4x life siphon
3x corpse fly
4x corpse harvester
4x xenoth's inquisitor 2 with prime ruby of destruction - 2 with prime orb brutality
2x extinction
2x surge mechanism - gain more mana for the final hit.
4x persecute - cheap removal
13 blood
11 ruby
You need the charges for poca, with it streamlined you'll be less likely to be mana screwed.
Thoughts?

Avignon
01-13-2014, 05:13 AM
I will give it a go. I have found that I have been screwed over a few times on threshold so the theory is sound.

Elwinz
01-13-2014, 03:24 PM
I think incantantion of fury might serve burn deck butn not sure