PDA

View Full Version : Friend Zone

Morgoroth
01-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I can't seem to add friends.
I have one, and I don't know if I added them or they added me, but I can't seem to add any more.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried to search but didn't find anything.

Morgoroth
01-02-2014, 11:26 AM
I may have figured it out. I think it works, you just don't get a confirmation that you have sent the request, so I didn't know it was working I think.

Xenavire
01-02-2014, 04:04 PM
A lot of the friend list options are a little buggy right now, so there may be other problems. I dont know exactly what all the bugs are though, so just keep it in mind.

Zophie
01-08-2014, 12:45 AM
The only way to get out of the Friend Zone is to just be brave and tell them how you really feel about them. :D

HyenaNipples
01-08-2014, 05:10 AM
The only way to get out of the Friend Zone is to just be brave and tell them how you really feel about them. :D

I actually tried that advice once in my life. It was awful. Pretty sure it only works in movies.

neomilynB
01-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Friend zone is also a safe zone indeed.

Govir
01-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Morgoroth, the friend stuff is super buggy at this point.

Like you said, there's no confirmation that you sent the Invite. There's no way to tell if they received the invite. You can tell if they accepted because it seems to be a handshake acceptance. i.e. it's like Facebook friends. You can't be friends with someone who isn't also friends with you. There's no notification that you've received an invite. And currently, there's no indication when your friends are online.

But that's OK. I don't want to talk to my friends anyway. :p

P.S. I happened to notice a friend request from you, and I accepted it. I feel like I've played you before, and I've been pretty chatty in game when I'm playing so I just assumed it was you trying to reach out an make a new friend.