PDA

View Full Version : I give up.

Xtopher
01-03-2014, 10:22 AM
I don't know what's going on from a Code of Conduct/moderation perspective, but a few times a week it seems there's a new thread on either the resource system, the mulligan system, or randomness. It's the same arguments for change over and over again and the same arguments for no change. And the problem is, I've felt compelled to post in them because CZE has started messing with the game rules and I'm afraid there will be another change I don't like if I don't make my best effort to argue against it. However, I'm burned out on these threads and cannot bring myself to post in another one of them despite the importance of these issues to me.

It seems like someone has abrogated their responsibility. I can't decide if it's on the moderation side or the CZE communication side, but the future and direction of the game seems very unsure to me based on the mood in the forums and a lack of a definitive (or in some cases any) response from CZE. Just a simple statement like, "The resource system will not be changing. Period." would restore a great deal of confidence to me, but the fact it hasn't been made coupled with the changes to game flow makes me fear anything is possible.

I actually had about a 15 minute period this morning where I had decided to ask for my $500 back and forget about Hex, but I got a grip on myself. So, a hiatus from the forums seems like a better cure. Hopefully the game I funded will still be here when I get back.

Peace.
Chris

Rieper
01-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Taking a break and calm down, is always first thing you should try.

Also rule change will happen, having them earlier is better then later. I remeber my most hated rule change in a TCG ever, which was combat damage on stack in magic. When they put that rule change in, i was annoyed, since was one my favorit things to take advantage off. But i still prefer HEX at alpha start over what we have now. (Though i am still overall fine with game and will be staying for now)

But yes it is about time CZE came out with rule set and said how this is going to end. Everytime a community is unsure of changes to game, the community ends up getting slowly poisened by it.

escapeRoute
01-03-2014, 11:30 AM
ah, i can tell u i am at my limit right now... another smal change in the casual direction and i will quit for good and just move my money again to duel of champions wich is becoming better and better with every single patch (probably cause they feel the pressure from hex and hearthston and are acctually working to make the game better) and at least allows u to have pvp by farming ur cards, if u just dont want to be too involved in it in a certain period of time....

i give em kudos for not censoring theyr playerbase, many other companies do that at the speed of light... but this is just one of the few last things that give me faith in this company...

gameforge, prep phase, triggered abilities, activated abilities.... too many things... im just loosing faith with every single annoncement they make...

SomeoneRandom
01-03-2014, 11:42 AM
I somewhat agree with you, it is getting exhausting rehashing the same arguments and I do feel obligated to do so in order to preserve what I believe is one of the best overall systems, but man it gets tiring! Especially when each new one brings people that refuse to even read arguments and just want to disagree. =\

I have faith overall that a priority passing system will take away some of the recent changes eventually, but either way hope it stays close to what we signed up for because nothing else comes close to the potential of Hex. :D

nicosharp
01-03-2014, 11:46 AM
I am still 'cautiously optimistic'.
The closer this gets to hearthstone, the easier it is to make a transition to smooth game-play.
Nuff said.

SomeoneRandom
01-03-2014, 11:49 AM
I am still 'cautiously optimistic'.
The closer this gets to hearthstone, the easier it is to make a transition to smooth game-play.
Nuff said.

The smooth game-play comes at a cost of complexity... a LOT of complexity... something that most of us signed up for. I want to be able to respond to everything my opponent does. I would like that as smooth as possible, but I won't sacrifice the strategy and complexity just for the games to be played in a shorter time frame.

nicosharp
01-03-2014, 11:52 AM
I tried to be short and sweet, but yes... That is exactly what I am getting at.
If the game continues to degrade to simplistic interactions to make it work, I will jump ship to hearthstone for their smooth gameplay.

Xenavire
01-03-2014, 11:56 AM
I agree, I feel like every day is a fight to keep Hex a AAA game rather than a B grade free to play blowout. So many companies are cutting out content that is amazing, leaving a playable but very predictable and boring game compared to what they used to tease the game. Take bioshock infinite, a great AAA game, but the early alpha/beta footage was insanely awesome - less than half of that stuff made it into the game.

So my initial hype was severely diminished when I realised those features were removed, much like what is happening to Hex. They can make these chamges and still have a good game, but all that amazing potential will be gone.

escapeRoute
01-03-2014, 12:03 PM
I agree, I feel like every day is a fight to keep Hex a AAA game rather than a B grade free to play blowout. So many companies are cutting out content that is amazing, leaving a playable but very predictable and boring game compared to what they used to tease the game. Take bioshock infinite, a great AAA game, but the early alpha/beta footage was insanely awesome - less than half of that stuff made it into the game.

So my initial hype was severely diminished when I realised those features were removed, much like what is happening to Hex. They can make these chamges and still have a good game, but all that amazing potential will be gone.

to let someone that will probably play it for 2 to 4 weeks and then be bored of it have fun in the hope that it will spend 20 bucks on it during that time

because no matter what.. no casual gamer will stick to this game right now... its too complex to appeal to them when many other tcgs are out there with FREE pvp

Xenavire
01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Don't forget PvE and Wild west. Plus draft might be a draw on it's own (do any free PvP TCG's have draft?)

As for the complexity issue, I wouldn't have ever played MTG if it wasn't complex, and I was a casual who didn't spend more than a few dollars for months, before finally buyong the occasional booster down the line. Same deal with Yugioh. But I tried Duel masters and got bored in minutes - too simplistic, same as Hearhstone.

So I just want to say that casual does not mean idiot. Casual just means they won't play for extended periods of time at high levels of play.

Sereaphim
01-03-2014, 12:14 PM
I invested money in this game because I wanted a deep tcg like magic, VS or WoW tcg only online with not all the problems that a real tcg has.

I didn't wanted a Hearthstone, Shadow Era, SolForge, Duel of Champions, kingdoms ccg... where i can't respond if a enemy plays a card.

I totally hope that they go back to the roots.

Mahes
01-03-2014, 12:16 PM
The part I do not understand at this point is why, when they are so concerned about game speed have they not put in a " Pass turn with a stop at end step for the opponent" button and an "all attack" button for combat.

These two additions would make games go much faster. If a person chooses to take the slow route, for bluffing sake, they still could.

I am also concerned at how cards are still coming out for testing with such obvious bugs. Why release a card, if it does not work as intended. This is something that could quickly be checked in house prior too release.

I know it is the holidays, but it sure is quiet of late. It takes no time to make a post on a forum and yet we have heard very little the last few weeks compared to what we were hearing.

I have to admit that if I see another change that takes this game away from the MTG rule set and towards a simple rule set with less complication, I might also be asking for a refund. This game will fail if it starts to try and copy Blizzard.

Xenavire
01-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Just you wait, they will have bluffing on the chopping block next - because 'it isn't used often enough' and 'is a waste of time for most players.' (I mean specifically forms of bluffing that require you to hold priority longer so it seems like you have a meaningful card to play even if you don't - the old resource in the hand trick cant be changed unless they change the resource system.)

Gwaer
01-03-2014, 12:32 PM
I'd be fine losing the ability to bluff if I got activated abilities back on the chain and prep phase back.

mach
01-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I have to admit that if I see another change that takes this game away from the MTG rule set and towards a simple rule set with less complication, I might also be asking for a refund. This game will fail if it starts to try and copy Blizzard.

I find this highly ironic given how MtG has been trending towards simplicity over the past several years. (By a remarkable coincidence, the game has grown greatly during this time.)

DackFayden
01-03-2014, 01:04 PM
The old Kickstarter checkmate. We all joined for different reasons and not all our visions can be seen in the final product. It's like electing the leader of an organization. You're not going to agree with every decision they make, but there's a level of deviation from your own vision that's acceptable to you. For the vocal individuals here it seems they REALLY wanted every iota of complexity from magic. For me I wanted a TCG that took significant advantage of being purely digital to allow for a diverse Meta.

I like to go back and read this little gem from the alpha invite email:

Typically, alpha is closed to a small group of testers, friends and family because customers are spared the process of “how the sausage is made.” They just go to the butcher and buy the tasty sausage. Trust me-- NO ONE wants to tour the sausage factory.

CZE took a risk, at a disservice to themselves IMO, when they invited so many players to alpha. If any of you guys ever make your own game take some notes and learn from this mistake *imo*. But for CZE they honestly wanted our input while it was in the kitchen. To this end I really appreciate that they've kept the forums relatively free.

I do agree with you on one point. They need to communicate with the forums a bit more. Now, I'm not saying you're going to get the exact "The resource system will not be changing. Period." but I'd like at least a "We have not made any final decision on the resource system" or "We are considering alternatives to the resource system" to show that they understand there is some debate over the resource system. So far the only issue I've seen addressed by CZE is "The Shuffler is random /thread", which did help quell alot of that conversation.

For you Xtopher, I think a break from the forums is a great idea. If you find yourself annoyed by someone elses ideas/vision then just take a breather. The lack of CZE interaction does make the threads more poisonous, but let's be honest this is the internet a large portion of post are somewhat poisonous and have a decent level of Bad Manners.

MoikPEI
01-03-2014, 01:07 PM
To me, that's the big conundrum in development of a hardcore game as an eSport. In order to have viewership, a lot of people need to care about the game. They're unlikely to care if they don't play. Most people don't play challenging games. Some of the top games on twitch don't even have ways to "win" (DayZ in 2nd, Minecraft in 5th).

Some LoL casters/casting organizations view the complexity of a MOBA relative to a traditional sport as something that may keep it from becoming truly mainstream. In normal sports, there's one thing to consider; where is the ball or puck. It's easy to understand how the game is going and get engaged. If the game is too hard to understand, and you can't tell if its at a dramatic tipping point, it has nothing to act as a hook.

I think the problem with the forums is that people spend more time rejecting proposals outright if they simply don't fit their tastes rather than debating the pragmatic long-term value, or countering with their own proposals.

escapeRoute
01-03-2014, 01:26 PM
i was creating a wall of text but i give up on it... seriously....
CZE promises a
someone (1) sign up for a while somebody else (2), out of every rational reason sign up for b or c
CZE probably delivers b (a.b would be fine and we all hope it wont deliver c or even d) and then number 1 is wrong to hope CZE deliver a?
not 2 for signing to a hoping it to CHANGE to b?
if u wanted b why the hell did u sign for a in the first place? its like ordering pizza and hoping them to deliver u a casserole

this is crazy

Shaqattaq
01-03-2014, 01:27 PM
I can sympathize with the feelings here. The first issue is that we try to let people have discussions about the game more openly than other games since everyone here backed the project. We tend to err on more freedom in discussion, and we don't want people to feel that we're censoring them when they are making statements in good faith. We always want honest, thoughtful discussion and to allow players to give us quality feedback that attempts to improve the game.

As for the complexity, TCGs are inherently deep and complex. Trading Card Games in deckbuilding alone provide an incredible amount of strategy unparalleled by most games, and we haven't even gotten to the actual gameplay yet. In most video games, most of the math is done in the background and most of your strategy is limited to a handful of abilities. In a TCG, you have to figure what to do on your turn, do some (at times complicated) math, and prepare to respond to your opponent's cards. In a system like HEX, strategy and skill will always be important to success in the game. What we've tried to do is experiment in adjusting areas that were gumming up gameplay and inevitably didn't really impact the game that much, where making a play a phase earlier or later pretty much got the job done.

There are some things that are holdovers from the history of TCGs that are great. As people with experience with various resource systems, we think the HEX resource system is perfect for our game. We have no plans to change it. I have Ben writing up a piece to discuss the resource system and why it's the best one for HEX, but we want this to be the definitive statement that covers all the angles and that takes time. As for resource systems like in our previous trading card game where you could row any card to be a resource, that system has its drawbacks too. We felt that games were too similar and there wasn't enough variety in the experience. In that world, your turns were basically the same every single game and it isn't a problem year 1, but it's certainly a problem in year 3. Your opponent always hits every single resource drop and always gets to his or her 6 drop, 7 drop, 8 drop, etc... on that very turn. That leads to homogenized gameplay, as well as hidden-- but very real-- design constraints on cards at higher resource cost. In addition, the complexity of the game (and a player's success) was often tied up in deciding which card to row as a resource, and the meat of the game should be in the on-board strategy. Mixing classes wasn't an option in WoWTCG; mixing shards is something players want to do in HEX and our resource system allows that freedom. There's room for improvement, too. We've found ways to make our resource system more friendly with champion powers and threshold.

For HEX's resource system, it's part of the game and creates ways in which we've allowed deckbuilding freedom, as well as texture to each game where you have a greater variety of experiences. Learning how to optimally build and tweak a deck is part of the game, and I think as the weeks go by you'll see more resources in players decks. In our testing, our aggressive decks typically run 25 resources, and usually they're happy to see a few extra shards over the course of the game because of champion powers. Part of the resource issues you're seeing now is friction from people adjusting from other games to HEX, and as players become better deckbuilders in HEX, they'll see more success in the game.

DackFayden
01-03-2014, 01:36 PM
I can sympathize with the feelings here. The first issue is that we try to let people have discussions about the game more openly than other games since everyone here backed the project. We tend to err on more freedom in discussion, and we don't want people to feel that we're censoring them when they are making statements in good faith. We always want honest, thoughtful discussion and to allow players to give us quality feedback that attempts to improve the game.

As for the complexity, TCGs are inherently deep and complex. Trading Card Games in deckbuilding alone provide an incredible amount of strategy unparalleled by most games, and we haven't even gotten to the actual gameplay yet. In most video games, most of the math is done in the background and most of your strategy is limited to a handful of abilities. In a TCG, you have to figure what to do on your turn, do some (at times complicated) math, and prepare to respond to your opponent's cards. In a system like HEX, strategy and skill will always be important to success in the game. What we've tried to do is experiment in adjusting areas that were gumming up gameplay and inevitably didn't really impact the game that much, where making a play a phase earlier or later pretty much got the job done.

There are some things that are holdovers from the history of TCGs that are great. As people with experience with various resource systems, we think the HEX resource system is perfect for our game. We have no plans to change it. I have Ben writing up a piece to discuss the resource system and why it's the best one for HEX, but we want this to be the definitive statement that covers all the angles and that takes time. As for resource systems like in our previous trading card game where you could row any card to be a resource, that system has its drawbacks too. We felt that games were too similar and there wasn't enough variety in the experience. In that world, your turns were basically the same every single game and it isn't a problem year 1, but it's certainly a problem in year 3. Your opponent always hits every single resource drop and always gets to his or her 6 drop, 7 drop, 8 drop, etc... on that very turn. That leads to homogenized gameplay, as well as hidden-- but very real-- design constraints on cards at higher resource cost. In addition, the complexity of the game (and a player's success) was often tied up in deciding which card to row as a resource, and the meat of the game should be in the on-board strategy. Mixing classes wasn't an option in WoWTCG; mixing shards is something players want to do in HEX and our resource system allows that freedom. There's room for improvement, too. We've found ways to make our resource system more friendly with champion powers and threshold.

For HEX's resource system, it's part of the game and creates ways in which we've allowed deckbuilding freedom, as well as texture to each game where you have a greater variety of experiences. Learning how to optimally build and tweak a deck is part of the game, and I think as the weeks go by you'll see more resources in players decks. In our testing, our aggressive decks typically run 25 resources, and usually they're happy to see a few extra shards over the course of the game because of champion powers. Part of the resource issues you're seeing now is friction from people adjusting from other games to HEX, and as players become better deckbuilders in HEX, they'll see more success in the game.

Ahh thank you. As a gameplayer from MTG I don't have such a broad vision of game design. So pointing out the flaws in resource systems that players won't usually see helps A LOT.

More importantly I like that last paragraph. I feel it's a point that needs to be driven home. People are still adapting to HEX and that takes time and reevaluation of deck-building and play.

Overall I like to see CZE responses. There will still be debate over the phase removal and ability-stack(you didn't address that). But I think the debate will start to shift more to "How to adapt" which I feel will actually elucidate and real issues with the changes.

Shaqattaq
01-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Thanks. We want to interact more. Unfortunately, we're still a small (though growing!) team and most of this happened over the holiday. It's important to have more definitive, complete statements online on the front page so people aren't combing the forums for our statements on community concerns, but I wanted to provide some amount of insight into our decisions as creating that piece is taking some time.

As for the resources, I want to be clear that 25 (or 26) resources is what our designers feel is right for their specific decks. That's clearly more than people have been trained to include in their decks, so I felt that was valuable for people to know, but players should do what they feel is right for them and their specific deck. We certainly don't want to set a precedent for telling people how to play HEX. A big part of the fun in HEX is learning the game and finding success through your own discovery.

Xtopher
01-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Shaq, I really appreciate the response. That's exactly the kind of reassurance I needed. I still need a break to recharge, though.

SomeoneRandom
01-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Thanks Shaq, glad to hear a lot of my thoughts are in line with you guys. Perhaps I missed which points I should hammer home about other games though. I appreciate the time you guys take to post on the forums, I know most people want to spend holidays away from the office, my 22 person team had 3 people in the office last week. :D

Ahh thank you. As a gameplayer from MTG I don't have such a broad vision of game design. So pointing out the flaws in resource systems that players won't usually see helps A LOT.

More importantly I like that last paragraph. I feel it's a point that needs to be driven home. People are still adapting to HEX and that takes time and reevaluation of deck-building and play.

Overall I like to see CZE responses. There will still be debate over the phase removal and ability-stack(you didn't address that). But I think the debate will start to shift more to "How to adapt" which I feel will actually elucidate and real issues with the changes.

Ben Stoll posted on the "Lean Mean Esport.." thread over in the Alpha Discussion about this a bit. I think the phase changes are here to stay.

houjix
01-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Shaq, I really appreciate the response. That's exactly the kind of reassurance I needed. I still need a break to recharge, though.

There's a good chance people could get fatigued long before this game ever gets released. People will be pretty sick of set 1.

I stopped playing more than the occasional game outside of testing any new changes over several weeks ago. Part of the reason is the same as why my real life play of TCGs tailed off, I tired of building decks without a specific purpose in mind. The tournament implementation is good, but it's still just slightly organized pickup games at the moment. No PVE and no draft functionality yet have left me with minimal desire to play right now.

I plan to pop in every once in a while the see what the next big "change" is, but until it's either draft or PVE, I've got other things to do.

Rk150
01-03-2014, 02:33 PM
What we've tried to do is experiment in adjusting areas that were gumming up gameplay and inevitably didn't really impact the game that much, where making a play a phase earlier or later pretty much got the job done.

First of all I appreciate that finally we have some CZE response to players discussions. Even if it saddens me deeply.
In any interview when asked what distinguishes Hex from other digital card games one of the top features Cory mentioned was: player interactions. Precisely what You are removing piece by piece each few patches. Ability to respond to opponent actions for me is core concept that gives fun factor to the card game. While there is still a lot of response windows in current game, opportunities are removed without any reason whatsoever. Also how many of them will be removed before beta? If You seek smoother gameplay START with hotkeys for automatic yields not with gutting mechanics. I have backed over 10 projects on KS and its first one I feel a bit cheated.
I hope that there will be announcement before removing refund option. It's alpha so I'm still giving the game benefit of the doubt but it looks CZE is happy with changes so then this game is not for me. There is plenty of digital card games that have limited interactions none of them is fun for me - I didn't signed up for project that each week is looking more and more like Hearthstone 2.0.

fido_one
01-03-2014, 04:44 PM
I can see why CZE did Alpha, and I think it's paying off - but in reality, how many of us want Alpha? It's work - it's about giving up on things in the game that you like, bashing your head against the wall, and embracing change that you have only the teeniest amount of influence over. I do that sort of crap too much at work - and while I am still pumped about Hex, I'm pumped about the final product.

As far as Hex right now? I don't like it. I don't like seeing a small bit of the picture or investing my precious gaming time into something that isn't really working yet. I also rarely like getting involved in the discussions that arise from each part of the process that many times ultimately are changed so much in the final product that the discussions are rendered moot more than your average forum banter.

I do like the community popping up, but I don't want to be a part of it during this phase because this phase isn't something where I could add value other than being a gargantuan prick.

For me, all will be revealed in the final product - any time I start to wrangle my hands together on a change I remember we have a while to go before release so I lay off of Alpha and then realize that, for now, I'm not missing anything.

jetah
01-03-2014, 05:22 PM
I understand alpha as "things can be changed and tested, but it isn't necessarily going to be there for launch". This is the best time to test other ideas, if they don't work--revert it back, if they do work--weigh to see which is (better/worst/easier/etc).

Also taking a break from HEX is a good thing to do too. Leave for a week or longer, come back patch the client and see if you like it.

DackFayden
01-03-2014, 05:22 PM
I can see why CZE did Alpha, and I think it's paying off - but in reality, how many of us want Alpha? It's work - it's about giving up on things in the game that you like, bashing your head against the wall, and embracing change that you have only the teeniest amount of influence over. I do that sort of crap too much at work - and while I am still pumped about Hex, I'm pumped about the final product.

As far as Hex right now? I don't like it. I don't like seeing a small bit of the picture or investing my precious gaming time into something that isn't really working yet. I also rarely like getting involved in the discussions that arise from each part of the process that many times ultimately are changed so much in the final product that the discussions are rendered moot more than your average forum banter.

I do like the community popping up, but I don't want to be a part of it during this phase because this phase isn't something where I could add value other than being a gargantuan prick.

For me, all will be revealed in the final product - any time I start to wrangle my hands together on a change I remember we have a while to go before release so I lay off of Alpha and then realize that, for now, I'm not missing anything.

Yeah I feel this mindset is really important. Once you've worked for a company you start to see how reality and constraints take a lot away from vision. Dreaming of the perfect tcg is nice, but an inherent aspect of a dream is that the dreamer wakes up to reality. Whether that reality is AI issues/wide player-base/General programming timeline, reality is thing that cannot be escaped.

I really do like that CZE is taking User input into account, but I do wonder how much better of they would've been hiring a small group of experienced alpha testers. Personally I've decided I'm going to accept any core mechanics change they implement, as the CZE post showed I don't fully understand all aspects of game design in a TCG. I'll still do my best to point out cards that might need balancing fixes in their current system, but issues like resource-screw/prep-phase/activate-stack might be out of my scope as a tcg player. Hopefully other forum goers understand game design better and can provide better input there.

fitzle
01-03-2014, 05:36 PM
In my way too many years of gaming I've found it is, just in general, a good idea not to be a forum warrior. People who read gaming forums every day and pour over every minutia of conversation tend to end up being very stressed and unhappy people! I remember the early days of WoW when every patch announcement would cause riots and freak outs and much wringing of the hands and shattering of the monocles!

Really, it's alpha and CZ is still working on defining many nuts and bolts on the functioning of this game. For some people it will end up exactly as they want it, for others it won't. There is no point in worrying and obsessing over it. If you take a step back I am sure you will realize in the end it will be a fun game to play that you will sink many hours into no matter how the particular details shake out.

Miwa
01-03-2014, 05:51 PM
There are some things that are holdovers from the history of TCGs that are great. As people with experience with various resource systems, we think the HEX resource system is perfect for our game. We have no plans to change it. I have Ben writing up a piece to discuss the resource system and why it's the best one for HEX, but we want this to be the definitive statement that covers all the angles and that takes time. As for resource systems like in our previous trading card game where you could row any card to be a resource, that system has its drawbacks too. We felt that games were too similar and there wasn't enough variety in the experience. In that world, your turns were basically the same every single game and it isn't a problem year 1, but it's certainly a problem in year 3. Your opponent always hits every single resource drop and always gets to his or her 6 drop, 7 drop, 8 drop, etc... on that very turn. That leads to homogenized gameplay, as well as hidden-- but very real-- design constraints on cards at higher resource cost. In addition, the complexity of the game (and a player's success) was often tied up in deciding which card to row as a resource, and the meat of the game should be in the on-board strategy.
It'd go a long way to just start stomping resource threads, because that's the only way repeat posters are going to finally get the idea that ship has sailed.

HyenaNipples
01-03-2014, 06:22 PM
I think it would cause more damage to quash conversation than it to just to let people say what they feel. I don't think it sways sensible people, and there is a benefit to letting the same old complaints come up over and over again: the arguments against them become stronger and refined.

Hex has its resource system, and two decades of Magic: The Gathering is more than enough proof that a very similar system works. Whether or not its the best of all time is a matter of opinion, but there are certainly enough other games experimenting with the other versions. If you like those more, then go play them. There are plenty of people who enjoy this game and this system; and they are going to be a part of its success. So it will still be here to play again if those who leave ever desire to come back.

Miwa
01-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Which is why I would like to see a resource screw/flood forum, for people to post all day and night in, just like when they added the fansite forum.

Heck, I'd settle for it being punted out of the Alpha forums to here, just so that we can talk about actual alpha things there, and stuff that might have some relevance to the game and the alpha. (As the resource system horse is dead, and pounded into unrecognizable goo)

DackFayden
01-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Which is why I would like to see a resource screw/flood forum, for people to post all day and night in, just like when they added the fansite forum.

Heck, I'd settle for it being punted out of the Alpha forums to here, just so that we can talk about actual alpha things there, and stuff that might have some relevance to the game and the alpha. (As the resource system horse is dead, and pounded into unrecognizable goo)

Make a thread relevant to alpha and not about resource screw/flood

If you build it they will come. People only post about things that irritate them, which right now is resources and a couple cards