PDA

View Full Version : Matt, can you post directions on how to request promo cards with preorders?

billyr
01-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Thought it would be nice to have directions on requesting promo cards with heroes unite preorders so people don't have to search through all threads on here and boardgamegeek.com to find your posts. Also, is it just martian manhunter you can get in addition to starfire or is felix faust an option as well?

Matt_Hyra
01-06-2014, 09:08 PM
After placing a pre-order for Heroes Unite, open a ticket at:

http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/

with your order number and make a request for a Martian Manhunter. Then we'll ship it with your HU game. But supplies are limited. When pre-orders have ended, this offer ends as well.
Felix Faust is not available in this manner, as they are all in prize kits at Alliance. Have a store set up a DC event and they can get them.

AaronH
01-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Felix Faust is not available in this manner, as they are all in prize kits at Alliance. Have a store set up a DC event and they can get them.

They can maybe get them. Plenty of stores that set up events were unable to get the kits from Alliance as supplies were so limited. This was extremely off-putting as a consumer.

billyr
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM

Ths store I normally play games at had an event scheduled but did not get a prize kit and has not yet rescheduled and event. There is a newer store that deals mostly in trading cards and comics wanting to get into gaming. They are trying out heroclix and a few other things at the moment. They only have a diamond account. Is the kit available through diamond also? Is there some kind of demo kit or something they could get to drum up interest in the game?

Matt_Hyra
01-08-2014, 01:03 AM
It is only available through Alliance. The kits will be available again in a couple of weeks.
They can contact Alliance even if they usually go through Diamond.

UrbanRabbi
01-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Does this apply for orders outside of the crytozoic store? Say for example I pre-order from Amazon or Coolstuffinc.com and I don't get a promo can I do this method?

Matt_Hyra
01-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Does this apply for orders outside of the crytozoic store? Say for example I pre-order from Amazon or Coolstuffinc.com and I don't get a promo can I do this method?

No, sorry.

DimeDrl
01-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Then, this maybe?

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1100817/items-i-would-buy-today-if-offered-on-the-bgg-stor

;)

kmonarq7
01-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Dime:

There is a Brother Blood promo? I havent seen ANY mention of that before.

Matt_Hyra
01-14-2014, 11:57 AM
Dime:

There is a Brother Blood promo? I havent seen ANY mention of that before.

Brother Blood is not a promo. He comes in the Heroes Unite box.

spongmonkey
01-15-2014, 02:32 AM
Matt, what about UK customers? The Cryptozoic website seems to only accept orders from US and Canada.

lostsoul1313
01-15-2014, 05:24 AM
Still estimated to release in December.
If you order from the CZE online store, you can then open a ticket at our online portal:

http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/

And request the Martian Manhunter be sent along with your Heroes Unite order.
Just give them your name and order number.

Just making sure this still applies right? because instead of E-mailing support I did that.

Matt_Hyra
01-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Matt, what about UK customers? The Cryptozoic website seems to only accept orders from US and Canada.

Since the E-store is North America only, UK can't order from our E-Store. We'll look for some other solutions.

Matt_Hyra
01-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Just making sure this still applies right? because instead of E-mailing support I did that.

Either way is fine.

vbui0803
01-15-2014, 04:23 PM
After placing an order for Heroes Unite, email:

support@cryptozoic.com

with your order number and make a request for a Martian Manhunter. Then we'll ship it with your HU game. But supplies are limited.

Hey Matt ,
I emailed customer support and even submitted a ticket through kayako and followed your directions. I haven't gotten reply back. I just want to make sure I can get both MM and starfire cards with my preorder of HU. Thanks

Matt_Hyra
01-15-2014, 04:59 PM
Don't expect a reply. Those emails won't be processed until Heroes Unite arrives.

vbui0803
01-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Ok but will I still be able to receive both MM and starfire cards by emailing them?

Matt_Hyra
01-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Ok but will I still be able to receive both MM and starfire cards by emailing them?

Yes. Everyone in North America can write in after pre-ordering and ask for a MM. If you don't get a reply, don't panic.

freudinio
01-21-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes. Everyone in North America can write in after pre-ordering and ask for a MM. If you don't get a reply, don't panic.

Hey buddy. Being from Denmark (Northern Europe), I had to pre-order through Amazon.com. Do you know if promo's will be available through there? I have received promo cards from my time with WoWTCG, so would it be possible to email you an invoice and have the promo's shipped?

Thanks!

Matt_Hyra
01-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Hey buddy. Being from Denmark (Northern Europe), I had to pre-order through Amazon.com. Do you know if promo's will be available through there? I have received promo cards from my time with WoWTCG, so would it be possible to email you an invoice and have the promo's shipped?

Thanks!

Promos are a thank you to brick and mortar stores who teach games and provide space to meet and play them.
Online discounters don't build the hobby. Amazon does not receive them.

billyr
02-26-2014, 01:19 PM
If you order the base game can you get the starfire and martian manhunter promos like you can with heroes unite?

Matt_Hyra
02-26-2014, 02:03 PM
No, just the Martian Manhunter.
That was a one-time deal for HU and just for pre-ordering.