PDA

View Full Version : Slacker Backer Price Negotiable?

Phoenixfire
01-10-2014, 05:55 AM
Heres the thing, i been on twitch last few days checking the game out as StarSphynx and been on the forums for bout 6+ months.

I cannot afford the slacker backer at all, I am extremely poor

Right now I can offer 50 cents, 1/2 can of nice oatmeal, about 20 Q-tips, some TUMS, 2 rolls nice toilet paper (unused)

If anyone wants to make a deal please pm me or reply here

hammer
01-10-2014, 06:10 AM
Heres the thing, i been on twitch last few days checking the game out as StarSphynx and been on the forums for bout 6+ months.

Right now I can offer 50 cents, 1/2 can of nice oatmeal, about 20 Q-tips, some TUMS, 2 rolls nice toilet paper (unused)

Nice post, but seriously, the cost of alpha access and associated slacker-backer package is very nice value. It is unfortunate for you that right now $50 is too much to spend on a game and I get that I really do. I think the best bet at the moment is to continue cruising the forums, checking out the streams. Oh and be sure to visit http://hextcg.com/ for lots of great info as the game develops. You will also find a "Beta" option in the top corner, and if you enter an e.mail address they will let you know when the HEX beta launches. The game will have a free to play option on release. Hope you stick around.

FlyingMeatchip
01-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Get a big box of minute rice and some dumpster diving you'll be fine.

RobHaven
01-10-2014, 08:28 AM
I don't have the money to buy you an account, but here's what I can offer:
I have a Grand King, so I get all the bonuses. If you jump into the free-to-play PvE and hit it hard, we'll raid together any time you're on. If you're in a guild, odds are you'll get an XP bonus; if you're not then I'll start one so you can get the bonus from me. Additionally, you'll get the Raid Leader's Blessing when we raid together. Together, they're a pretty nice leg up over an unbuffed account.
Lastly, if I need a PvE card that you've been able to acquire, you can have first rights of refusal on the sale.

Disclaimer: I have the world's worst memory. It is completely on you (and you alone) to remind me about all of this when the game goes live. There is literally less than a 5% chance that I remember posting this.

jimmywolf
01-10-2014, 02:35 PM

this is more of a desire, then a need. their lot games i want in life but cannot afford an i have to wait for a sale to get them, or not at all. in the case of HEX it will be F2P so you be able too enjoy it free, just got wait for release.

I don't have the money to buy you an account, but here's what I can offer:
I have a Grand King, so I get all the bonuses. If you jump into the free-to-play PvE and hit it hard, we'll raid together any time you're on. If you're in a guild, odds are you'll get an XP bonus; if you're not then I'll start one so you can get the bonus from me. Additionally, you'll get the Raid Leader's Blessing when we raid together. Together, they're a pretty nice leg up over an unbuffed account.
Lastly, if I need a PvE card that you've been able to acquire, you can have first rights of refusal on the sale.

Disclaimer: I have the world's worst memory. It is completely on you (and you alone) to remind me about all of this when the game goes live. There is literally less than a 5% chance that I remember posting this.

very nice of you, an think the best option. as am sure their others in the same boat as OP an if someone was handle out free stuff their be a line forming, wondering why your not offering them something.

SomeoneRandom
01-10-2014, 02:44 PM
I know my core group has multiple GK+ pledges and we are all going to be in the same guild, we are considering splicing off another guild that is open to all for the guild bonuses or making a rank that is open to all depending on in game factors. Once we know for sure we will let people know :D

heavyhitter86
01-11-2014, 09:12 AM
If you watch streams there are giveaways and people are consistently doing things like giving away free packs, drafts, etc. On a similar note if you join a guild and one of the members takes a shine to you there was one KS tier that gave them 90 packs (3 groups of 30) to give away with a code. That is another option and while it isn't quite a Slacker backer package it is pretty sweet.

deathandtexas
01-11-2014, 09:14 AM
1. Get a job 2. Prioritize needs vs desires 3. Save up 4. Buy things you want.

Xtopher
01-11-2014, 04:11 PM
5. Also eat lotsa roadkill.

That aside, once things get rolling I always give away my extra commons to new players so look me up in game when it gets to that point.

Zomnivore
01-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Its not as uber a savings as the kickstarter packages, but it is a decent savings.

Maybe some form of pauper package for a pack and alpha access?

BlackRoger
01-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Don't worry about the slacker backer all that much, when the game releases there will be a VIP program where you basically buy 4 packs a month at half price (4 dollars, one per pack) and a free tourney entry.
You don't have to go all in with 50$ right now, the game isn't running anywhere.
Not to mention the pve is f2p.

jetah
01-16-2014, 07:09 PM
OP
you can donate plasma and/or blood for cash. Might be enough to get your SB.

Gwaer
01-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Kidneys are worth major bank.

GPrime
01-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Or HexTechs is hosting an exhibition match tonight between the last two Tournament of Streamers winners--and they'll be giving out a Slacker Backer package during the stream. You might get lucky! Check it out at 5pm EST at twitch.tv/HexTechsTV.

LockeCole
01-23-2014, 01:08 PM
sell your organs and Play as an undead?