DimeDrl
01-11-2014, 11:49 PM
How much is that DC DBG themed lazy susan? >_>

N-Finite
01-13-2014, 08:26 AM
LOL I found these pics, sorry.

dna507
01-13-2014, 09:04 AM
Can someone with better eyesight make out what the supervillians say?

And really disappointed by lack of Giganta, was hoping the WW villains would get some love

lostsoul1313
01-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Green Lanter Power Ring
+2 Power
Defense: You may discard this card to avoid an Atack. If you do, draw two cards

Yellow Lanter Corps Power Ring
+2 power
Attack: Each foe discards a card

Red Lantern Power Ring
Look at the top two cards of your deck. Leave one on top and destroy the other one.
+Power equal to the destroyed cards cost.

Indigo Tribe Power Ring
+Power equal to the Power of a card you already played this turn

Orange Lantern Power Ring
You may gain an equipment with cost 5 or less from the Line-Up and put it into your hand.
If you choose not to +2 Power.

Star Sapphire Power Ring
Reveal the top two cards of your deck. If they share a card type, put them back in any order.
If not, draw them.

Blue Lantern Power Ring
+1 power and an additional +1 Power for each Hero in your discard pile and that you play or have played this turn.

(All Power Rings say this)
At the end of the game this card is worth 1 vp for each Power Ring in your deck.

I can read some of the super villains but I can't be sure I'm reading them right, it's really hard lol.

Aleckazam
01-15-2014, 05:03 PM
Mr. Freeze:
You may gain ___ Equipment from the Line-Up and put ___ into your hand. If you choose not to, +__ Power.
First Appearance Attack: Destroy all Equipment in the Line-Up. Each player puts an Equipment from his hand or discard pile into the Line-Up.

Vandal Savage:
When you play this card leave it in front of you for the rest of the game.
Ongoing: +1 Power
(Place this card on the top of the villain stack.)

clique84
01-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzfe3d5xRE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGtPsPej_fbupnXvFPTZFMQ

Shows the Super Villains

Boon
01-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Nice!

vbui0803
01-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Looks great so far.. Love this game it's awesome. But I think hector Hammond was not supervillian material. Don't think he is should have been with supervillians.. It would have been better if another villain was put in general zod, or even metallo, a Wonder Woman villain like giganta, or another flash villain like reverse flash (zoom) or even mirror master. Was surprised to see hector there instead of more popular or cool villians. And wish green arrow or superboy was put in with superheroes. Would be cool if there was a supervillian/superhero expansion. Don't want to sound negative, just want more expansions for this game haha

vbui0803
02-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Can someone with better eyesight make out what the supervillians say?

And really disappointed by lack of Giganta, was hoping the WW villains would get some love

Like I said in my post. I would have loved to see a WW villain like giganta or ares, general zod, and reverse flash zoom. We need expansion with some more of those villians. And some superheroes like green arrow or superboy, doctor fate, plastic man, atom, power girl, black lightning?

XavierTroy
02-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Looking forward to the expansion. Some cool villains even if I can't tell who some of them are. The rings look like a lot of fun as well.